The online racing simulator
Cool :d
"Beim VW Scirocco Cup kommt das Rennspiel „Live for Speed“ in einer speziellen Version zum Einsatz: Für den VW Scirocco Cup haben die „Live for Speed“-Entwickler eigens die digitale Version des neuen Modells von Volkswagen ins Spiel integriert. Alle Rennen werden mit dem VW Scirocco ausgetragen."

It says 'ins Spiel integriert', which means 'added to the game', not to a special version
Omg omg waiting for dev's respons on this
I think that car can be fun racing, could produce nice and tight races!
don't destroy my dreams:weeping:
Interesting how I don't understand a word of the 'english' version of that page
If it's integrated, we'll finally have a modern roadcar!
Your dreaming of the 24H version?
Would be cool if they made two version, one stock and one racing version
If im there i will search the LFS computer and want to play it if ill find them and if its the thruth i will make a film and a lot of pictures

Hope thats the thuth

Regarts Marco

For German ppl:

Wenn das stimmt mache ich auf jeden ein haufen bilder und einen Film Hoffe der is dene gut geldungen und wird im nächsten Patch kommen

mfg Marco
#34 - w126
Quote from ACCAkut :PS: they should then integrate the (GTR) 24H version too

And the track.
Wow, that car looks pretty nice. I do hope this is true and hope the dev's would say something about this.
Quote from w126 :And the track.

Now Billy, don't take that dream too far :mischievo
The Scirocco GT is an AWD (permanend)

And the normal verision is buyable as FWD or/and AWD i think

My dad got the Scirocco GLI the first one it was realy cool and it got 170hp and it was in GOLD a realy cool car
Now the car are in our garage and its only driven by my dad my mum isnt authorized
Its a realy nice car! and the Cup edition is one to GOOD JOB VOLKSWAGEN
i like the new one and i can't read that site its in german?
So the ESL are running a Scirocco cup using LFS?
Think so
Wow, I'm actually.....Excited?

Can't wait for a Dev statement on this.
Interesting, hopefully we will get the car as a patch, would be nice, could explain the reason all the new cockpits weren't completed.

IMO, any real world additions are a BIG bonus to LFS.
This car will be a present to this Christmas (I think)

Sorry for my bad english
Nobody knows if this is the thrut so we have to wait untill the devs saying anything to us Hope soon

Ive wroten a E-mail to the devs but didnt got answer (2days ago). Maybe they're working on the car? Maybe i made to stupid questions? ^^

PS: the email wasnt about any car or something
The front of the car are looks realy Cool but the rear arent so good

140's Post
#48 - Byku
I know guys, but seriously. For the first time we will get a car that an "average" person can drive! Damn... I cant(seriously I can ;P) wait!
Btw. It has multilink rear suspension... ... i'm curious will we get update on suspensions...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG