The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from frokki :http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors ... 93QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
M5 2008 in USA, 48 321 e.

http://tinyurl.com/575cj2
A Bunch of BMW 320's in Finland, 2008 models starting at the same price range.

yeah the prices in different in the usa,they r a lot cheaper,but that 2007 m5 no way 40G$ its gotta be a pos or a scam.(2 months ago i found a 2004 m3 with 40K on it,they were selling it for 10G$,i called,the owner was in Eu the car was in florida,they said ye send me the check and i send over the car,i was like RIGHT,so i found the vin number,and traced the owner by a good friend at bmw dealer,i calld him up,he was surprised some1 sellin his car )
My previous car (Nissan 200sx), and my current one (VW Golf). You see were this is going? Yes, I'm getting old. But the gas prices also have some role here, and the current car being diesel, uses a lot less fuel than the old petrol drinker did.
Attached images
img_1214609386_313_lg.jpg
96_-1717577555.jpg
Yay u were a drifter too? :P or just a racing incident is on the pic?
New golf is good.

Btw i never knew u could be my father,i thought u are around 20's
Quote from e2mustang :Yay u were a drifter too? :P or just a racing incident is on the pic?

Nah, I wasn't a drifter. Pic is of the new owner in a failed corner drift. When I had the car it was fairly standard. Now it has upgraded turbo, fmic, bigger exhaust, larger injectors, Z32 afm, stronger clutch etc.

Quote :Btw i never knew u could be my father,i thought u are around 20's

1990 MKIII Toyota Supra
non turbo :banghead:
but not for long! still debating whether i should do 1JZ or 7M-GTE... 7M cheaper... but 1JZ is like 50 shades of awesome
Attached images
SSPX0416.jpg
Quote from arco :My previous car (Nissan 200sx), and my current one (VW Golf). You see were this is going? Yes, I'm getting old. But the gas prices also have some role here, and the current car being diesel, uses a lot less fuel than the old petrol drinker did.

Good to see you turned to the good side :} Gratulerer
Quote from ma70nismoEd :1990 MKIII Toyota Supra
non turbo :banghead:
but not for long! still debating whether i should do 1JZ or 7M-GTE... 7M cheaper... but 1JZ is like 50 shades of awesome

no-brainer for me, 1jz ftw. It'll be worth the extra money in the end, you know that.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :no-brainer for me, 1jz ftw. It'll be worth the extra money in the end, you know that.

yeah true.. but still, a well built 7M would spank the 1JZ. then blow its headgasket right after xD
Turbo's Turbos' Turbo's its allways about the Turbo's. If u put a pipe in may arsehole and i fart in that thing while its connected to the exhaust would that give me a boost? LOL Imaging having compression surge then the fartgas would blow the fart back in my arse and i would flutter
Quote from Scrabby :Turbo's Turbos' Turbo's its allways about the Turbo's. If u put a pipe in may arsehole and i fart in that thing while its connected to the exhaust would that give me a boost? LOL Imaging having compression surge then the fartgas would blow the fart back in my arse and i would flutter

I totally imagined that happing, but instead flutter you giggled
Quote from The General Lee :It's only the 1.6 4 cylinder. With 110bhp and capable of 130mph. Still, more than fast enough for a first car... My insurance is so cheap because I live in one of the safest places in Britain.

BMW 316 won't in 100,000 years do 130mph. A 320 struggles todo that!
Also the 316 has 100bhp not 110.

I currently have a Civic...... mmm so quick.

mmmmmm....

Can i have Sweet & Sour chicken with that Rice, please?
LOL its not rice. Its completely OEM apart from coilovers and a Mugen lip etc.
Quote from jamesrowe :BMW 316 won't in 100,000 years do 130mph. A 320 struggles todo that!

I currently have a Civic...... mmm so quick.

and there is overreacting, sure a 320 can do 130Mph
VTAKK powahzorz!!! BTW it's nice, I don't think it's ricey, let's say it's on the limit.
Quote from Scrabby :and there is overreacting, sure a 320 can do 130Mph

Of the E36 model a 320 can do 132mph from factory brand new more or less! So a 316 has no chance...

Cheers Toki .
Quote from jamesrowe :BMW 316 won't in 100,000 years do 130mph. A 320 struggles todo that!

Sorry, 120mph then

It has 102bhp, I forgot how much it did have and thought it had 110 off the top of my head.
jamesrowe: nicely done civic. very very clean.
i like the civic too.. how's that rice? looks pretty functional to me... are you guys gonna say anyone with a wing is rice? personally, i don't like the look of wings.. but they can be functional.

anyways, my ride. hopefully it's not too "rice" for you guys.
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... raiX/Miata/PICT0003-4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... raiX/Miata/PICT0009-1.jpg

my previous car: now my Pop's car.
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... /TheSamuraiX/RIALside.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... /TheSamuraiX/RIALrear.jpg
I like that you went from a big merc to a small mazda Do you track the MX-5?
Quote from Michael Denham :I like that you went from a big merc to a small mazda Do you track the MX-5?

I felt that you would comment that Mazda
Well since we're talking MX-5s

photo one
photo two

Mine's buried in this thread already somewhere but I've just put a twin exhaust on it so it sounds like it should have done in the first place. I love it - tunnels are glorious

I've also replaced my tired old suspension with adjustable shocks and stiffer springs. The ride is massively improved and there's more grip but it's lost some of its responsiveness so I'm still getting used to it. But that's the beauty of adjustable shocks, I can change it in five minutes!

I haven't been on track with the new setup yet but I accidentally entered the supermarket car park in a neat four wheel drift last week. I got caught in a torrential downpour with the roof down, so was trying to keep the speed up to keep dry. That first exploration of the new limits was most entertaining
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I felt that you would comment that Mazda

You are psychic I wouldn't have commented if I hadn't seen the roll bar... just thought maybe it's seen some track action!

Glad to see you still have yours durbster What springs/shocks did you get?
@ durbster

Looking good, but I think that rear fog light should be removed.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG