The online racing simulator
I think that diesel would be interessant in these cars:
LMP
One with diesel and another with normal fuel.
Same horses, same motor type (4.0l V10 for example...)
In endurance races that would be really nice because the diesel has a lot less weight or do less pit-stops but is slower than the other one
I would like a competitor for XFR like this one

upcoming Ford Focus RS
Quote from s01id :this is Skyline R34...

...and this is too.

now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was talking about Skyline R32, wasn't I?

We all were but then stupid people came around.

Man that Focus is sexy! Too bad it`s a crappy fwd like all the other new good looking cars?
New raceabout and some other ideas ...
If there is going to be a S3 then i want this car *it would be A reason to get S2 or S3* The new raceabout. I think the one that is now in the game is ugly *And ive heard on youtube its driving sucks to?* But then i shoald want this car : http://www.raceabout.fi/era/ . I know its electric so slow. But it looks pretty and shall have a Good handling to

And why not ad Motorbikes?? or quads?? Or Race Trucks? or Dragsters? or More Rally cars ^^ And some SUV,s And why not some Station cars? Just for fun. And Caravans for crashing online. And maybe some Tanker Trucks to crush someones car. But then it would be Destruction derby. Not LFS anymore..

If they add all this , i will buy it *if not i will buy it to*
Quote from Gielfransen :And why not ad Motorbikes?? or quads?? Or Race Trucks? or Dragsters? or More Rally cars ^^ And some SUV,s And why not some Station cars? Just for fun. And Caravans for crashing online. And maybe some Tanker Trucks to crush someones car. But then it would be Destruction derby. Not LFS anymore..

If they add all this , i will buy it *if not i will buy it to*

that makes no sense at all to have a "Destruction derby", it is a race simulator! If they put Tanker Trucks in it i would give my license to you
I would laugh at you if the devs read that post and add tanker trucks so you have to give your license away

You want caravans for crashing ? Why .. whats the point ? How will it make LFS any better Caravans for racing MIGHT be interesting but for crashing ... :rolleyes: There is enough crashing without caravans to be honest.

The only thing I really agree on is more rally cars. But to get the best out of them, lfs would need proper rally stages and not just really wide rallyx tracks. The sense of speed is none existent on the rallyx tracks because they are like a mile in width (slight exaggeration)
Quote from Gills4life :I would laugh at you if the devs read that post and add tanker trucks so you have to give your license away

Quote from Gills4life :I would laugh at you if the devs read that post and add tanker trucks so you have to give your license away

I wouldnt and i would give mine licence too ..
Quote from feat :I wouldnt and i would give mine licence too ..

It would be crap to have tanker trucks, that is ridiculous! but are you saying that if something you don't like was added to the game, you would give your license away ?
Quote from Gills4life :but are you saying that if something you don't like was added to the game, you would give your license away ?

If those would be ''tanker trucks'' - YES ! D
<-- the sequence of events I just went through lol.
Quote from G!NhO :that makes no sense at all to have a "Destruction derby", it is a race simulator! If they put Tanker Trucks in it i would give my license to you

They should make a destruction derby mod, just to perfect the crashing and true damage if they get around to that.

No more mario car spin outs
Quote from LFS KwiateK :I'd like to drive something BIG, like Scania R620 (it's V8 ), or Volvo FH16. If you think you can't enjoy driving big trucks, you're wrong ( vid1, vid2 ).
I love vans, so it would be nice to see them in LFS S3 too. Just take a look at Ford Transit Sport and Opel Vivaro VPC - OPC inspired van. Mercedes Sprinter is good too.
I miss muscle cars in this game.

I Think trucks like these would be better for racing sim. I realy want to see race trucks in S3. Diesel power!:hyper:
Yes the tankers were a Stupid idea i know , But its live for speed. All the cars that are in the games arent that fast. Maybe the Formula cars are but with those, it stops. Thats why the UF1000 makes no sence either. Why not race directly with Golfcarts

But why not Motorbikes? they are fast. But would require other physics But they should ad some V8,s! like a Mustang or a barracuda, That would be nice.

And i see people are Aguing about my Tanker trucks ^^ But the Caravans would be fun.. To see those ugly Things being ripped Apart, Like Brainiac or Top gear. And Rally cars would be a Great idea. Omg... I just though about Monster trucks...
Quote from ghost racer :They should make a destruction derby mod, just to perfect the crashing and true damage if they get around to that.

No more mario car spin outs

I agree with this They should ad better Crash Physics. Like bumpers hanging of. or a Spoiler thats missing. but not that the cars would explode, like GTA Then hackers would awake and add a Nuke Mod
Quote from Gielfransen :Yes the tankers were a Stupid idea i know , But its live for speed. All the cars that are in the games arent that fast. Maybe the Formula cars are but with those, it stops. Thats why the UF1000 makes no sence either. Why not race directly with Golfcarts

Fast doesn't equal good.

The UF1 is very slow but the racing with it is much closer and better than with BF1. So actually, the BF1 makes less sense than the UF1.
Quote from zeugnimod :Fast doesn't equal good.

The UF1 is very slow but the racing with it is much closer and better than with BF1. So actually, the BF1 makes less sense than the UF1.

Unless you put it in context with the title of the game. Live for Speed, not Live for Slow-ness.
Not that that is my sentiment!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Unless you put it in context with the title of the game. Live for Speed, not Live for Slow-ness.
Not that that is my sentiment!

Not really, IMO.

"Fast" and "slow" are both adjectives to describe the "speed" of something, aren't they? "Speed" in itself doesn't imply that something is actually very fast.
Oh no.
This thread lost its credibility ca 90 pages ago... So i don't guess the devs are going to filter out proper suggestions from the vast amounts of "giev R34GTRPLZZZ!"

Anyways...
I would like to see a Radical. in the current GTR class, or perhaps in the GT2.
Quote from zeugnimod :Not really, IMO.

"Fast" and "slow" are both adjectives to describe the "speed" of something, aren't they? "Speed" in itself doesn't imply that something is actually very fast.

In the context of the game, it's not referring to slow speeds. Everything has a speed - walking has a speed, horse riding has a speed, but this game is not referring to walking or horse riding. It's referring to the main characteristic of motorsport which, clearly, isn't intended to be slow!

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG