The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :do you like my Jeep?

omg, four wheel drive! Is that you driving?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, I don't have a car.... But we have a lot. My family owns a "junkyard" with lots of crap cars.
Pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5

That's a kind of family business, we buy cars for not that much money, repair them, mostly using the part we already have, and sell them...that's it. So I don't need to have a car for myself, I always have something to go out with.
So my dad drives the Iveco on the right. If he's away and we need to go for another car, then I drive the one on the left...
But my daily car is a red Volvo 850 2.5 GLT... on the right. Man, that's freaking fast!!

abból a sok kocsiból mér nem raksz össze egy pár gépet magadnak? pl autókrosz gépeket
Quote from e2mustang :abból a sok kocsiból mér nem raksz össze egy pár gépet magadnak? pl autókrosz gépeket

Bikóz áj 7 autocrossz. Akkor már inkább vmi bömbit driftre
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Bikóz áj 7 autocrossz. Akkor már inkább vmi bömbit driftre

hát ezt nem értem pedig magyar,bömis részt értem,épp jövőhéten megyek olyanra
sorry for ot guys
Quote from e2mustang :hát ezt nem értem pedig magyar,bömis részt értem,épp jövőhéten megyek olyanra
sorry for ot guys

"Because I hate (7) autocross"
Sexy butt.

I painted it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I would let you paint my car. Really! Nice job.

Well thanks, but that pic doesn't tell you everything. Paint has some "drips" and it's not perfect, but it is good enough for car like that.

-EDIT- Getting some bits on.
Does that muffler makes your Honda go Vroom Vrooom?
gizmo: not bad, not bad at all. just one question though, is it just me or does the front seem a little higher than the back? is that intentional? but anyway, i used to own one of those little buggers, hella fun.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Does that muffler makes your Honda go Vroom Vrooom?

The original OEM muffler that was on it, was louder than the rice can, as it had a HUGE rust hole in it, i got this cheap, and its a temp fix for now

Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :gizmo: not bad, not bad at all. just one question though, is it just me or does the front seem a little higher than the back? is that intentional? but anyway, i used to own one of those little buggers, hella fun.

Yeah, only fitted the rear lowering springs currently, should be riding on some D2 Coilovers soon, so i havnt bothered with the front ones yet
Very nice car Big!
Thanks. I'm just falling in love with it again.
Very nice. You should paint the grill mesh black though, but thats just my opinion.

What engine is in this then? 1.8?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Very nice. You should paint the grill mesh black though, but thats just my opinion.

What engine is in this then? 1.8?

I don't yet know about that, it actually looks better IRL than in pics.

Np, 2.0i OHC with few mods, lid made by RallyRace, tighter cam etc. But not really enough power for my taste I have to say.
looks like the RS500 to me. wouldnt that make it a 2.0 twin cam rather then a SOHC?
Quote from robt :looks like the RS500 to me. wouldnt that make it a 2.0 twin cam rather then a SOHC?

Its a replica

edit: BTW, an RS500 does'nt look like that. The RS500 has a small vent above the front bumper, and also has a small boot spoiler.

FRONT: Notice the small vent above the bumper - http://www.norrismotorsport.co.uk/images%202/nutter1.jpg
REAR: Notice the small boot spoiler - http://images.google.co.uk/img ... p%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN
I actually have that little boot spoiler too. But I have to say that a real Ford-nutter could say it's not a real RS in a second. I know at least I could... It doesn't even have those Cosworth arches.

I'm still a student, so there's no way I could afford a real RS. But I'm maybe able to afford more power to that Pinto. Maybe, hopefully... I want it to be at least faster than XR4i some day.

BTW I just came home from my little roadtrip. Me and my friend just thought that we should drive to somewhere, and we did. 160km and 2 and half hours of driving just for fun.

Little brake around somewhere where sheeps were making voices.
Almost at home having another brake.
So I got the Continental Kit installed, Silver leafed it, got some pinstriping done by the same guy.

So far I've mounted the air tank and compressors, and ran the wiring for the bags. Need some pics of that. Heres a few of the stripes/paint in progress.
Attached images
004.jpg
006.jpg
008.jpg
009-1.jpg
010-1.jpg
003.jpg
DSCF0033.jpg
pside.jpg
Quote from BigPeBe :I actually have that little boot spoiler too. But I have to say that a real Ford-nutter could say it's not a real RS in a second. I know at least I could... It doesn't even have those Cosworth arches.

I'm still a student, so there's no way I could afford a real RS. But I'm maybe able to afford more power to that Pinto. Maybe, hopefully... I want it to be at least faster than XR4i some day.

BTW I just came home from my little roadtrip. Me and my friend just thought that we should drive to somewhere, and we did. 160km and 2 and half hours of driving just for fun.

Little brake around somewhere where sheeps were making voices.
Almost at home having another brake.

im not too clued up on sierra so forgive me more a capri man myself. fancy letting me have the top half of your engine? Looking at turning it into a 2.0i instead of carbs
If you are thinking about converting in to a EFi, well then don't even think about that original Ford EEC-IV, it's just horrible piece of crap! I mean it's good on stock engine, but if you want to squeeze more power some day I recommend staying on carbs, or getting ie. a Megasquirt.
I have a modified mass air flow meter, so it fools the ECU to give me more rich fuel/air ratio, but it just ruins the economy side. Even very well tuned carbs can be more economical than a "tuned" EEC-IV.

I actually have been thinking of getting twin carbs and getting rid of that horrible EEC-IV. Well ok, not for the economy, but because I need more power, getting carbs or Megasquirt would be so much more easier than keep using that EEC-IV and trying to get it work properly.

And well twin carbs have teh ballls.
considering I dont drive yet, here are my parents cars...

we've also got one of these...

there quite nice, but i'm trying to get the nissan with spoiler
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG