The online racing simulator
Maybe pink could attract unwanted attention?
clean & nice
I like it.

Quote from GTR_Yuni :There simply aren't enough pink cars. So I made one. Not uploaded to LFSWorld, wouldn't recommend it either as the last colour you want on your car is pink.

I like it, plus I drive Pink cars when racing, although there is Blue and White to break it up some.
Pink - FZ5 - TeamSkin

Name:FZ5_EDPink
Uloaded by:maxiim
Res: 2048*2048

This skin is onley for ExternalDrift members.

Attached images
prew4.JPG
prew5.JPG
prew6.JPG
FZ5_EDPink.jpg
speaking as one who has been bitched out for this, I suggest putting some credit on your skin for makers of the different shadowkit parts on the car
If youre gonna use someone custom made parts you better gve thm credit forit in your skinfile. Isnt really nice to use them and let other people think you made it. Those parts are a lot of work and these particular parts made by Daloonie are awesome. Superb job from Daloonie so give him the credit in your skinfile.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :There simply aren't enough pink cars. So I made one. Not uploaded to LFSWorld, wouldn't recommend it either as the last colour you want on your car is pink.

Better drive a pink car, than being beaten by one.. right
Quote from niels1 :If youre gonna use someone custom made parts you better gve thm credit forit in your skinfile. Isnt really nice to use them and let other people think you made it. Those parts are a lot of work and these particular parts made by Daloonie are awesome. Superb job from Daloonie so give him the credit in your skinfile.

Now i have edit this sorry guys.. I was tired and was downloading a lot of things so i dont remember where iv got all things.. But i will say thenks to all of them who made any parts on this skin
Quote from Bean0 :Porsche Supercup VIP car livery, as driven by Norbi Kiss I think...

This is the most amazing skin I have ever seen.

But are you ever going to "fix" it?
Quote from Bean0 :Any better ?

The best skin ever just got better. How do you do it?
sandislv you put same gradients on a shadowkit and they don't match up. You obviously are not using microsoft Paint which is good so i think you could do better.
Quote from sandislv :good skin.

Give credit to the maker of the kit and buy the dammed game if u start crackin it for driving a FZR

and if u do have a S2 acount
please post with that one
great skin moq.
great BK doc.
Nice skin Mogster, love the different shade parts in blue. Dr Gonzo FZR kit shows up really nicely throughout the colours. Nice job, superb skin. Nice and clean .
Great skin Mogster!
Quote from ACCAkut :New Skin from me, this time "handmade"

Fictional Faber Castell Artist's Choice FZR - Feel free to use it, it's public.

Made with some crayons, paper, a scanner and Gimp afterwards

Already on LFSWorld, remove number from filename

You'll probably hang me up and burn me up, but after checking hundreds of thread pages, this is one of kind skin....

Absolute original skin theme ACCakut, awesome.

(post http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=746613#post746613)
Here's a couple of Herbie skins for the FZ's.

Remove 1024 and 2048 from file names, not uploaded to LFSW.

DO NOT EDIT IN ANY WAY.
Attached images
FZ50+GTR Herbie Limited Edition.jpg
Attached files
FZ50+GTR Herbie LE Skins.rar - 1.5 MB - 400 views
Quote from LineR32 :Here's a couple of Herbie skins for the FZ's.

Remove 1024 and 2048 from file names, not uploaded to LFSW.

DO NOT EDIT IN ANY WAY.

Nice clean sharp bit empty but cool

(BTW never liked herbie)
(To much initial d lover)
Quote from DaxZero :enjoy and I wait for your opinion
...files...

Nice! Good work! The green one rocks!
Safety Car in Hungarian Formula 1 Championship, Round 5
Attached images
FZR_SafetyCar.JPG
FZR_SC.jpg
Heres one I did to look like the Fairlady Z from Forza 2