The online racing simulator
Amazing skins C40Z
Woot Caoz nice skins. Goes to the skin folder.
Nice skins, personally, i prefer the FZR
Great skins once again, C4OZ! Although I still think the Remus is the best of your FZRs, this Cusco must come a close second. Downloads for sure!
A quick recolor of the MoE safety car. No sponsors no nothing. And sorry no 4096 version since the bodykit isn't in that resolution. May add a 4096 version later, but no promises.
Preview
Download :: 2048² :: 1024²
Quote from JazzOn :

here a public skin by me on request:

John Player Special (JPS) Theme

enjoy!

nice one mate!
thank you
Wish people would stop using the 240sx tail lights on skins they ruin skins. fakelights ruin skins!
Only in the hands of really skilled skinners, fake rear (or front) lights look good... But the same goes for fake vents and grills and stuff...
I see GREAT skins, and then I look at the back and I don't want it because its all riced up with fake tail lights. And lets face it, there is some awesome talent for skinning in the LFS Community. Shame to ruin a skin like that I think.
Made a new skin for the FZ5

Attached images
FZ5 orange.png
FZ5_orange.jpg
Quote from Ðífrñcé :Made a new skin for the FZ5

Dang, that is sweet! Are the flowers by you, or some brush set? Anyway, download for sure.
Quote from macsy :Dang, that is sweet! Are the flowers by you, or some brush set? Anyway, download for sure.

the flowers are from a brush set
FZR_mu773r
This is my first skin, enjoy it!!
Attached images
FZR_Mu773r1.jpg
FZR_Mu773r2.jpg
FZR_Mu773r3.jpg
FZR_mu773r.jpg
Quote from mu773r :This is my first skin, enjoy it!!

Another suggestion, flip the TORRO on the wing so that it would be read when you are above and in front of the car looking back on it.
To much spare time...

EDIT -please use a smaller image, or attach it to your post
Quote from Billsten :To much spare time...

This time that's a good thing
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by Victor : This is a finished skins thread - your OT arguments has no place here
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Victor : This is a finished skins thread - your OT arguments has no place here
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Victor : This is a finished skins thread - your OT arguments has no place here
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Victor : This is a finished skins thread - your OT arguments has no place here
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Victor : This is a finished skins thread - your OT arguments has no place here
-
My first FZR skin
Heya here is my first FZR skin! Comments please
Attached images
FZR_KisaPate.jpg
FZR Edestä.jpg
FZR Kylki.jpg
FZR Takaa.jpg
oh shit!! I have delete the base files
tow skins
NOTE: THIS SKINS ARE NOT MINE, THEY ARE NOT UPLOADED AND I WANT USE THEM.
Attached images
FZ5_ERS.jpg
FZ5_ADACE.jpg
why RB4 skin in FZ5 section? and with FZ5 name?
FZ Skins (All)

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG