The online racing simulator
FXO render
Attached images
FXO-r.jpg
Here is one. Render time 5 hours and 22 minutes. Could have been faster, but I had to do homework and stuff.... Enjoy
Attached images
Render 2 copy.jpg
the AA is really bad
I didnt have time to use AA today =/ I just wanted to see what I could do better. I saw many wrongs in that picture. I will do an AA version tomorrow
Quote from T.J. :I didnt have time to use AA today =/ I just wanted to see what I could do better. I saw many wrongs in that picture. I will do an AA version tomorrow

before that, mirror the textures on the wheels, because it looks weird with nilehcim tyre, oh and oz sign looks intersting too and use uvw mapping for the new stuffs on the car if you want too use it with carbon texture
Quote from tikshow :before that, mirror the textures on the wheels, because it looks weird with nilehcim tyre, oh and oz sign looks intersting too and use uvw mapping for the new stuffs on the car if you want too use it with carbon texture

I know about the wheels... And the problem with the uvw is that the carbon thexture is tilable and looks weird without AA.
At the picture you see how the carbon looks close up. I have made another texture now, but i used the picture as an example.
Attached images
Bil min.png
much better! you can adjust the sidewall and the rim texture in the material editor, try it
I just copy the rims from the other side and then I just turn them 180 degrees and adjust.. I am doing a scene where a skyline is overtaken by the XRR, but it will take some time since I am doing renders with my laptop :P 4Gb ram and 2,2Ghz Dual-Core got its limits from time to time..

Click, hope it works.
wow,wow,wow...
that's what i looking for...
i have new wallpaper..very nice render
Mmmmm... Michael likes very much feat
T.J. - There is few baad looking things on that model/skin i show in pic
Attached images
Bil%20min.JPG
Quote from hadesko :wow,wow,wow...
that's what i looking for...
i have new wallpaper..very nice render

*Blush* I'm very glad, lol. Serious.
Micky - Thank you ! More to come, if u guys want ofcourse.
Quote from Gustix :Feat thats really nice render

I made a skin render for a friend (Blender)

I like that, nice skin and render as well.
hmm i dont see only one thing there ... suspension :P
Quote from Feme :T.J. - There is few baad looking things on that model/skin i show in pic

I know about the Intakes, but I like the front lights. I like them small and clean :P
Quote from T.J. :I know about the Intakes, but I like the front lights. I like them small and clean :P

They're not clean, they have weird shadows, needs some.. uhm.. forgot the word.. reflection thingies straightening out

Oh yea.. Normals calculating!
Working on new scene and need again a little help from u guys ... how to meake smoke and "moving" rims? also .. any one have some nice looking trees? :P Hmm what else .. oh open XRT lights
Attached images
Twin on da hill.jpg
Quote from Feme :Working on new scene and need again a little help from u guys ... how to meake smoke and "moving" rims? also .. any one have some nice looking trees? :P Hmm what else .. oh open XRT lights

Nice looking scene you got there feme.
Race king - thx

Gustix .. add smoth on suspension
do you think someone could render my skin?

http://i155.photobucket.com/al ... Drifter/XRT_bhpteam-1.jpg

maybe with open lights?
this is on the XRT
(i use the same skin for XRG and XRT...used to be able to use the XRT, but the new version just gives me the XRG)
thanks
cancel this post please
edit: srry i clicked 10 pixels too low and got this topic.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG