The online racing simulator
By other I'm guessing you mean

BackUp.Enabled = true;
BackUp.Elapsed += new System.Timers.ElapsedEventHandler(BackUp_Elapsed);

which I'm guessing would go in Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) delegate method, next to where the PayUser timer event is set.
Tahts was it^^ Thank you. Pls answer my second question too
Sorry, I don't understand German compiler errors.

Edit: It might be saying that you've defined PayUser_Elapsed() twice (EG it already exists somewhere else in that class), but I really don't know.

Edit2: Is my image an English version of your error? If so then just delete your PayUser code, it's already been added to the CruiseTutorial previously, you don't need to add it yourself.

Edit3: Turns out I do understand German compiler errors.
Attached images
Error_English.jpg
Quote from DarkTimes :Sorry, I don't understand German compiler errors.

Edit: It might be saying that you've defined PayUser_Elapsed() twice (EG it already exists somewhere else in that class), but I really don't know.

Edit2: Is my image an English version of your error? If so then just delete your PayUser code, it's already been added to the CruiseTutorial previously, you don't need to add it yourself.

Edit3: Turns out I do understand German compiler errors.

Yes thats the error ...
First, Thanks for posting this tutorial the_angry_angel

Somebody knows how to send a MTC message to the user that just connect to the server?

Thanks
yes, i know, see MP and add me to msn, more easy speak spanish for help
it is really simple, under the ncn private void just put a InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection using the NCN.UCID
can some1 help me by my error ? I postet a few post bevor...

And... How i can create a file were all User Stats are written ?
You need to remove the PayUser_Elapsed method which you've added. You did not need to add it yourself, as it was already in CruiseTutorial code. The error is caused because the C# compiler does not know which of the two methods to use.
thats already posted
System.Timers.Timer BackUp = new System.Timers.Timer(300000);

void BackUp_Elapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
foreach (clsConnection C in Connections)
FileInfo.UpdateUserLeave(C.Username, C.Cash, C.Cars);
}

and
BackUp.Enabled = true;
BackUp.Elapsed += new System.Timers.ElapsedEventHandler(BackUp_Elapsed);

But dont remove the other Systimer and Payuser
i have an error. i get it ALL the time, and it's really anoying me.
It hapends when there are 10+ ppl in my server.
And always the same line.
Attached images
error.jpg
Change "Players.Count" above that highlighted message to.. "MCI.NumC"
Thank you, ill try it

*edit* it works, thanks
Quote from Bose321 :Thank you, ill try it

*edit* it works, thanks

ey bose could you send me ur insim file? I know we have talked about this before on xfire lol
I have to admit i knew jack **** about coding before this came out, thanks for releasing it whoever wrote it :P
Same here LOL
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :ey bose could you send me ur insim file? I know we have talked about this before on xfire lol

Erm... no
Yeah, it's pretty cool that people are learning from it.
I just wish there was a better way of doing it.
How knowns one of you could start the first revolution with InSim around this program.

I'd love to see a killer app come out of this.
Dygear, I've yet to figure out how to make an axe pop out of the screen and create a truly... Killer app.

:hide:
Quote from Dygear :Yeah, it's pretty cool that people are learning from it.
I just wish there was a better way of doing it.
How knowns one of you could start the first revolution with InSim around this program.

I'd love to see a killer app come out of this.

Someone should make a sourceforge project out of it. Then it can be constantly updated. Or like DarkTimes said somewhere else, Someone start and lead a new project.
Hi. I created a button and it works. :
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("Test", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 25, 50, 5, 90, 1, MSO.UCID, 8, false);

But how i can do a button for close the buttons?

Sorry for bad english.
InSim.Send_BFN_DeleteButton(0, X, Y);

X = ID of button to be deleted (It's the number before the UniqeID in a CreateButton )
Y = UniqueID of player to delete button from

HTH...
ah i knew i was doing something wrong
Quote from XmaX :Hi. I created a button and it works. :
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("Test", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 25, 50, 5, 90, 1, MSO.UCID, 8, false);

But how i can do a button for close the buttons?

Sorry for bad english.

create another button with something like "Close" or "X" and choose a button ID for it and then make an if button ClickID = CLOSEBUTTONID
{
InSim.Send_BFN_DeleteButton(0, BUTTONIDTOCLOSE);
}

that might work if u add the right stuff in i think

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG