The online racing simulator
Hi! I want how to enable IS_PEN method, I have the code for DT, but dont run, I spoke with Dougie-Lampkin and say I need enable that.
Up near the top, just before the Packet Arrival part, there is a box called "Default Methods". Double-Click that, and some code will appear. Find the line:

//LFS_External.InSim.Events.PEN_Received += new LFS_External.InSim.Events.PEN_EventHandler(PEN);

Get rid of the // at the start of the line, and then it will work
hey, the most stupid question
like when u press
!help
how can i add more then one line? like
!blabla - this makes blalba
!blabla2 - this makes blalba
!blabla3 - this makes blalba
!blabla4 - this makes blalba

i just can't remember the thing to do so,
Quote from kiss me :hey, the most stupid question
like when u press
!help
how can i add more then one line? like
!blabla - this makes blalba
!blabla2 - this makes blalba
!blabla3 - this makes blalba
!blabla4 - this makes blalba

i just can't remember the thing to do so,

See this
This is for MSO packets.
For all players:

case "!herethecommand":
InSim.Send_MST_Message("here the text");
break;

For single player

case "!herethecommand":
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("here the text", MSO.UCID, 0);
break;

i'm not used to this programming in c# not that different but still
i cant seem to find how to make the insim save the user's files every 5 min or so :s
plz help
cfg = new ConnectionSettings("127.0.0.1", 29999, 0, Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MCI, '!', 1000, "password", "^3LFS External");

where "password" is, that should be the admin password right?
just wanna make sure, since i cant get it to work on a server with admin pw
you need have enable in the setup.cfg this
Quote ://admin=herethepassword

replace for

/admin=herethepassword

And you need configure the insim with the password.
so the "password" in the source is the password?
Need configure the password in the setup.cfg in the folder of the dedicated server, and configure the password in the insim proyect.
ok,
thanks
its for a guy i'm doing this for and we had a litlle prob.
fiwed now, ty!
Quote from mcgas001 :Add this to main

[SIZE=2]BackUp.Enabled = [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]true[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2];[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]BackUp.Elapsed += [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ElapsedEventHandler[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2](BackUp_Elapsed);[/SIZE]

Then add this code somewhere in the class, but not in a method.

[SIZE=2]System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Timer[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] BackUp = [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Timer[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2](300000);[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]void[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] BackUp_Elapsed([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]object[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] sender, System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ElapsedEventArgs[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] e)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff] foreach[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] ([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]clsConnection[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] C [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]in[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Connections)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af] FileInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2].UpdateUserLeave(C.Username, C.Cash, C.Cars);[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]}[/SIZE]

Probley not good practice, but works none the less...

sorry to bother again, i place this code in the right place, and still it makes the insim crash, i paste the top code, in the form1 code, but, do i have to add a new class for the other code?
You add the first one into Form1_Load. You put the second one below/above any method, but not in a method...Like this:

[SIZE=2]System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Timer[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] BackUp = [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Timer[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2](300000);[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]void[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] BackUp_Elapsed([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]object[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] sender, System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ElapsedEventArgs[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] e)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff] foreach[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] ([/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]clsConnection[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] C [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]in[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] Connections)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af] FileInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2].UpdateUserLeave(C.Username, C.Cash, C.Cars);[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]}[/SIZE]

// Form load
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
[SIZE=2]BackUp.Enabled = [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]true[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2];[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]BackUp.Elapsed += [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] System.Timers.[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ElapsedEventHandler[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2](BackUp_Elapsed);[/SIZE]
try
{
// Connect to InSim
// Insim connection stuff here

You need create the timer, more down create the void for backup, and mora down need enable the timer, see the reply of dougie-lampkin.
See this post for an updated version that uses LFS External 1.1.

I would also again like to take the opportunity to point out that I am not the author of this project.
I actually prefer the old one TBH. I find it easier to use.
That new one won't work here
thanks aLOT
Quote from Bose321 :thanks aLOT

LOL No problem.

Kinda my duty really, Seen as I made the original one. I gave it to the_angry_angel as I thought It was gonna be something that was flammed, It seems to have helped a lot of people though. Oh well, There you go, I said it now. Its no longer a mystery as to who made it.

I will still say this though, There is still no support, warranty, or guarantee with this code, Although I will try help If Im around and can.
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

WE GOT HIM!

MYSTERY SOLVED!!

^ doesn't make sense, but okay
LFS Community Detective Team - 1
McGas001 - 0
The little woman lied to me, I asked him the day it was released, and he said no!

GRR!
Quote from mcgas001 :Kinda my duty really, Seen as I made the original one. I gave it to the_angry_angel as I thought It was gonna be something that was flammed

So this is all your fault!
You've forgiven tho, as it has helped the community as I whole.
Great worK!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG