The online racing simulator
Quote from mcgas001 :Do you have Visual Studio installed? You need to download that if not. Then change the admin pass.

Could u give me a dl link please?
and i didnt change anything with this, i only want to run it (offline if its possible, but maybe thats just my mistake)
when i dl visual c# studio it stucks by installing net framework 3.5
is it coz im playing lfs while installing?
Quote from Stefani24 :when i dl visual c# studio it stucks by installing net framework 3.5
is it coz im playing lfs while installing?

.Net 3.5 takes a lonnngggg time to install...just keep wating..
I create the button for Km, but i need decimal number in that, how to can add?

@ dougie-lampkin: thanks for the code, but i dont got use in this, this night go to try more
#56 - sun
hi,

i have MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0);.

One problem in that though... it only spams a message saying 3 when i'am stood still. Can any body give me the caluculation to convert LFS units to MPH ? That would be grateful.

Thanks!

Regards

Owen.

------------------

The LFS youngest Programmer

------------------
Quote from sun :hi,

i have MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0);.

One problem in that though... it only spams a message saying 3 when i'am stood still. Can any body give me the caluculation to convert LFS units to MPH ? That would be grateful.

You do realise that multiplying anything by 0 is 0
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning and unhelpful.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning and unhelpful.
@ Sun: Speed * 0 =0
Infinite* 0 =0

Test with other number xD
#59 - sun
Well of course i know what 0 x 0 is... its just that when i type in MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0); it spams Speed 3.

.....Can any one help ?
Quote from sun :Well of course i know what 0 x 0 is... its just that when i type in MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0); it spams Speed 3.

Self-contradictions FTW!!! You say you know what happens when you multiply something by 0...did you even look at the code??
#61 - sun
errr yes i have read the code

just dont know how to convert it into MPH. i've tried all sorts and calculations, but still i might not have learned this kind of maths...

if you like say the calculation, i might be able to do it mentally or use some working out for my self, not you working it all out for me
Erm...maybe look at the code again? Or does someone have to point it out?

You have done this maths, its simple multiplication...
#63 - sun
oh lol

oh wait i found it... 3 is 6 , and 0 is 3
?? You were multiplying the speed by 0, which means the answer will always be 0, regardless of input...At the top of the page, Dygear posted the exact calculations to get the speed into MPH...
#65 - sun
Originally Posted by Dygear
32768 = 100 m/s.
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.

This will return a float, so do cast to int. (Unless you want some cool looking buttons.)

That dougie-lampkin ?

32768 = 100 m/s.
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.
MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0.44704);
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning.
#66 - sun
oh you call that right ? Speed 1548.9936 ?????

i only put in MCI.Info[0].Speed * 0.44704);

can you send me the code ?
i am searching the solution for the km button, but i have problem with double, go to try more

@ J@tko: haha your signature xDD.
#68 - sun
ok give me a message when you found out about MPH.
Quote from ReVoX :i am searching the solution for the km button, but i have problem with double, go to try more

@ J@tko: haha your signature xDD.

What's the actual problem which you're having?
I create one button for show the driving distance, and my problem is how to add decimals numbers in that, example driving distance: 15.8km
my error is Visual Basic studio say problem with decimal, but for decimals i need double
you understand me? or show screenshot.
You must be casting the distance into an integer, while you really want to cast it into a float or a double. Exactly how you do this is dependent on your code, so without seeing it, it's hard to describe how you would do this.

Edit: it would probably be more helpful to see the code you are using to calculate the distance...
If I understand you correctly (which may be my fault, I'm quite tired :shy, VB is treating the decimal as an integer? I haven't used decimal, I use double, but to stop VB treating the calculation as an integer, put d after whatever sum you're doing. Example:

double ExampleDouble = (1 * 0.2d);

I'm not familiar with VB, but I think it's the same thing as C#, just take off the ; at the end...
Never before have I met some one that so badly needs to be smacked with a programming manual. Hell, a basic math would be a good place to start at this point. Or basic manners manual. Hell just smack him.
password is wrong
Hi all i a compleate noob when it comes to cruse server insim's
ive had and modded lappers before but this is a lot diffrent

it looks like it wants to start but is saying
password does not match ur mp password would some one be kind enough to change the password for me , or tell me were i can change it

thanks alot muffman001
please email me asap on

muffman001@msn.com
@ MUFFMAN001: For connect InSim modified this:

cfg = new ConnectionSettings("127.0.0.1", 29999, 0, Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MCI, '!', 1000, "passwordforconnect", "^3Cruise Test");

you need mofidied that: "passwordforconnect"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG