The online racing simulator
But are they the same compiled program? I have no idea why there's 2 lol (I know one is for debug, but what's so special about it)
2 different methods of compiling. I dunno the difference between them. Possibly in debug, it generates more information when there's a crash, or it does exceptions differently.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :But are they the same compiled program? I have no idea why there's 2 lol (I know one is for debug, but what's so special about it)

No, they are different. Debug compiles are usually bigger and are compiled with... hey, hey... debugging information included. You don't ever send debug compiles to the end-user
Quote from JamesF1 :No, they are different. Debug compiles are usually bigger and are compiled with... hey, hey... debugging information included. You don't ever send debug compiles to the end-user

Indeed, I used the \bin\Release files for LFS WMP/LFS iTunes/LFS Winamp. Much "Cleaner"
Ah. I never even used the Debug one lol...Does it output debug info somewhere when you run it?
#31 - sun
oh yer 1 question...

what is

privatevoid MCI(Packets.IS_MCI MCI)
{
for (int i = 0; i < Players.Count; i++)
{
decimal Speed = (decimal)((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f);
decimal ConvSpeed = (decimal)(Speed * 25 / 1000);
Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].Payout += ConvSpeed;
}

used for ? it doesnt work and doesnt show the speed. I guess you have to do some coding for your self write ?
Quote from sun :oh yer 1 question...

what is

privatevoid MCI(Packets.IS_MCI MCI)
{
for (int i = 0; i < Players.Count; i++)
{
decimal Speed = (decimal)((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f);
decimal ConvSpeed = (decimal)(Speed * 25 / 1000);
Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].Payout += ConvSpeed;
}

used for ? it doesnt work and doesnt show the speed. I guess you have to do some coding for your self write ?

With that you only got more money when you drove more fast, no show money.

For that I use double button, got money = green
but my problem is when stopped the car the button no pass to default color.

private void PayUser_Elapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
foreach (clsPlayer Ply in Players)
{
if (Ply.Payout > 4)
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Ply.UniqueID)].Cash += 2;
Ply.Payout = 0;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Ply.UniqueID)].Cash + "^2€", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 15, 0, 135, 5, Ply.UniqueID, 2, false);

}

}
}

I create button with the cars owned, some people can help my for no cars owned appareance in red?
#34 - sun
ok but how would i convert the LFS unit speed into MPH ? atm when you go like 3 mph it shows you 300 or 257 in lfs units
Quote from sun :ok but how would i convert the LFS unit speed into MPH ? atm when you go like 3 mph it shows you 300 or 257 in lfs units

A simple calculation will tell you that...it's not that hard to work out...

And the MCI question: That's obviously used to work out how someone earns money. It even says Payout...

@ Revox: If you're trying to show the cars someone doesn't own in red, just get what cars they do own, and from that you can work out what they don't have. Then just put ^1 (for red) before the bit you want coloured red
Quote from sun :decimal Speed = (decimal)((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f);

Quote from dougie-lampkin :A simple calculation will tell you that...it's not that hard to work out...

A simple brain might help..
ROFL it even says it...I had to work it out before, I never even looked at that yet
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ROFL it even says it...I had to work it out before, I never even looked at that yet

Acutally on a side note, Looking at that, I think it will return Kmh, Not Mph.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
@ Revox: If you're trying to show the cars someone doesn't own in red, just get what cars they do own, and from that you can work out what they don't have. Then just put ^1 (for red) before the bit you want coloured red

Thanks, i go to try, but i dont understand good, i dont understand how to read the cars and write in the button.

http://www.arribalafoto.com/public/32008/mascoches2.JPG
-
(sun) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning.
32768 = 100 m/s.
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.

This will return a float, so do cast to int. (Unless you want some cool looking buttons.)
Quote from mcgas001 :Acutally on a side note, Looking at that, I think it will return Kmh, Not Mph.

Yes, but it's very easy to convert km/h to mph...multiply by 0.622 IIRC

Quote from ReVoX :Thanks, i add that, you can see the result, but i dont understand the proccess.

http://www.arribalafoto.com/public/32008/mascoches.JPG

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2" + Connections[GetConnIdx(NCN.UCID)].Cars, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 50, 0, 85, 4, NCN.UCID, 2, false);
FileInfo.NewUser(NCN.UName);

I presume that's not you in-game?

Anyway, the first line just reads the user's cars info from their text file, and displays the result in a button. You could then make an if-statement for each one, for example:

string CarsButton = Connections[GetConnIdx(NCN.UCID)].Cars;

if (!Connections[GetConnIdx(NCN.UCID)].Cars.Contains("UF1"))
{
CarsButton = (CarsButton + "^1 UF1");
}

And you could make one of those if statements for each car, and send CarsButton as a button.

Although maybe there's an easier way I'm missing out on...
I am in the demo game, but i edit .txt for show more cars ^^
Thanks for the code, go to test.
Quote from Dygear :32768 = 100 m/s.
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.

This will return a float, so do cast to int. (Unless you want some cool looking buttons.)

I should have mentioned that acutally, Still i thought some people would have known that. Also LOL @ Yur edit reason
lol fair enough...as long as your next screenshot doesn't have you in a GTR or something
#45 - sun
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.

are you talking to me here ? ok that code will convert the LFS units to MPH ? i think...
That was to all, but yea you asked the question. In fact 50% of that was in the InSim.txt file, and another 50% of that was research.
-
(Krammeh) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Thread cleaning.
1 MPH = 0.44704 m/s.

Or you could times the speed by 2.23693629 (As per VB6 Example Code Posted by Stuff) to convert directly to MPH.
#48 - sun
ok.

what are the Car Prices for the cruise tutorial ? it only gets a Dealer price ... how much are they ? please post here with the car prices

Regards

Owen.
sun, learn basic programming, the pricers is in the dealers.cs, i modified in that.
#50 - sun
ok, sorry sorry. thats all i wanted to no where it is

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG