The online racing simulator
@shaun i am new in C#, is question of try read test trye read...
Quote from ReVoX :@shaun i am new in C#, is question of try read test trye read...

¿Qué dijoooooo?
blas: digo que es cuestion de intentar leer y probar.
Hi,
If someone type !pay, How can I fix so I get the money?
You want it so that if someone types !pay, money is instantly sent to your account? Aren't we the capitalist
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If it says Insim: Not Initialised, you haven't typed /insim=29999 into your host...

how to do that??
i didnt make a dedi, just a normal lfs server
:uglyhamme
Quote from Stefani24 :how to do that??
i didnt make a dedi, just a normal lfs server

Same thing, before you start the insim program, type /insim=29999 into your host. Whether it be a dedicated host or from your LFS, it doesn't matter...
Hi, im trying to build a swedish Cruise server with some friends, we have got the basics done, but i would like to ask if someone could help us with a !pay mod, so if you drive to fast and i stop the person and i would like to charge him for 100$ for speeding. but how do i make so i get the money ?

been trying to fix it bymyself for a few hrs but no luck sofar, so maby someone here can help me out.

this is the last mod we need to get our server up and running. so please help

thx
Doesn't it come with !pay? If not, it's probably the easiest command you can make...When someone types it, just subtract the second split of the message from their cash...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Doesn't it come with !pay? If not, it's probably the easiest command you can make...When someone types it, just subtract the second split of the message from their cash...

case "!pay":
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{
if (StrMsg[1].Contains("-"))
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7Invalid command", MSO.UCID, 0);
else
{
int Pay = int.Parse(StrMsg[1]);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash -= Pay;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + "^7 paid $" + Pay + " fine");
}
}
break;

static public int GetUserCash(string Username)
{
StreamReader Sr = new StreamReader(UserInfo + "\\" + Username + ".txt");

string line = null;
while ((line = Sr.ReadLine()) != null)
{
if (line.Substring(0, 4) == "Cash")
{
string[] Msg = line.Split('=');
Sr.Close();
return int.Parse(Msg[1].Trim());
}
}
Sr.Close();

it looks like this atm.. not rly sure where i can change to get it right.
the problem is in that

case "!pay":
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{
if (StrMsg[1].Contains("-"))
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7Invalid command", MSO.UCID, 0);
else
{
int Pay = int.Parse(StrMsg[1]);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash -= Pay;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + "^7 paid $" + Pay + " fine");
}
}
break;

no send the money for the player selected, but i don't know the fix.
Quote from Nixor :it looks like this atm.. not rly sure where i can change to get it right.

What's wrong with it?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :What's wrong with it?

well if you type !pay 100 , the cash just goes away, but what i want is that the cash goes into a account,

for example

if player drives in 100mp/h and the limit is 80mp/h, and player2 is a cop, then the cop (player2) stops player1 and charges him for 10$, now i want the 10$ to go into player2 account, but atm the 10$ just disepers into the cyberworld...

do you understand what i mean? if not please say so and i will try again

thx
I understand, yes

That isn't easy, unless you have a police system already made. And even then, it depends on how you did it...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I understand, yes

That isn't easy, unless you have a police system already made. And even then, it depends on how you did it...

im working on it atm, but its hard for someone that dosent have lots of c++ skill
C#
Wow thanks for all this just downloading 2008 express now..

i have never done any coding in my life. Apart from HTML/JS lol. so this is going to be a task and a half. lol i think this app will benafit what i wanna try and make..

so if anyone wants to lend me a helping hand in editing this, all is welcome

Farmerfodder@lambosworld.co.uk is my msn

i'm not making another cruise server, dont worry lol. more like a modded race server

Thanks in advanced

Daniel.
Quote from -{RR}-Cannon-Fodder :i'm not making another cruise server, dont worry lol. more like a modded race server

Now this sounds good

Will be interesting to see the results of this
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Now this sounds good

Will be interesting to see the results of this

Hopefully.. there is a test of it at...

[MwM] Cash for time (hope i can advertise the server here)

What ya have to do is.. you need to race to gain "money" so you can buy the better cars. the more you race. the better of an advantage you get.

I havent edited the files at the moment. as i dont know how.. lol but hopefully will gain some kinda programming language.
It's like NFS?

(writes /me from CLC XD)
lol kinda.. but not Needforspeed... as thats gay.. anyway :P that sorta thingy
Quote from turbofreak ::uglyhamme

come on, didnt know to type it before startig programm.
still doesnt work, now it just starts with ´problem with the normal exe -.-
strange
it says admin pw doesnt match ur multiplayer pw.
but they match
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Yes, but it's very easy to convert km/h to mph...multiply by 0.622 IIRC

Without Googling - 0.62124

EDIT - This thread is embarrassing - Everyone is making their OWN Cruise program. Why can't you, as a group of mainly skilled programmers, finish this "open source" cruise program off rather than taking someones hard work and butchering it for your own personal private stuff? ATM I can see several people trying to get a "not be a finished product and should be used as a simple example or tutorial in creating your own" program working for a purpose it's not quite fit to do (yet), with no programming experience.

I would love to help, but alas I have no programming experience (I even failed the C# - "C Pound or C Sharp" test)
Jakg: you have reason, i try make, but i read and search, asked the minumum posible.
The people asked for own others people with the helps, asked codes codes codes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG