The online racing simulator
Quote from raptor1201 :Please render my skins. Both XFGs should be in the same render. Thanks in advance.

Here are the skins:

Hope you like it:
Attached images
XFR_JUREK.jpg
Quote from R.Kolz :Would anybody please be so kind and do two renders for us?
One a single render of the car #49 (FXR_TDRT_49.jpg) and another one all 3 cars with the white one in the middle. Please put your name on the render. It´s for our render gallery. Thanks in advance.

Skin link:
http://www.tdrt.dk/?p=fxr

here they are:
hope you like them
Attached images
FXR_TDRT.jpg
FXR_TDRT igtc.jpg
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Hope you like it:

The steering wheels are on the wrong side, but it's ok. Thanks.

(but i would be more happy if it would be redone with the steering wheels on the left side)
-
(zajda) DELETED by zajda
Quote from raptor1201 :The steering wheels are on the wrong side, but it's ok. Thanks.

(but i would be more happy if it would be redone with the steering wheels on the left side)

i dont know if it that easy to change sides and if you have noticed all the renders have left side wheel so i cant do anything about it sorry.Oh and by the way the car is XFR so you better rename the skins that you have uploaded
please, render my two skins
Attached images
XRT_STAGE_D_MIKASX.jpg
FXO_Mikas_Octavia.jpg
Quote from [UKR] Race King :i dont know if it that easy to change sides and if you have noticed all the renders have left side wheel so i cant do anything about it sorry.Oh and by the way the car is XFR so you better rename the skins that you have uploaded

Actually, it's a XFR-like skin for the XFG. .)
Quote from R.Kolz :We for sure DO like them.
Thank you so much. We´ll publish them here tomorrow.

phew... i thought you wouldn't after seeing all those great renders that you have over there but i am glad you like them
please, render my skin
Attached images
XRT_drift_revol_ken.jpg
good render thank you
Quote from zajda :please, render my skin

lol I like how you have TWO tire companies' logos on your car XD
-
(flymike91) DELETED by flymike91
Quote from mickyc30 :hey guys, could i please have a render of this? i dont mind what you do, rice her up or anything. (those big spoilers like the design dudes do are nice)
skins is private, no stealing please.
edit: It's 2048*2048, gives a better render
edit 2: bird riced it for me, he put the bodykit and stuff on it. (happy now bird?) lol

Sorry to point you out but thats a stolen design. Old DF Skin made by JDMF Gordon (DrftMstr) Nice Try but I was in dF at one point, and used that skin often...Sorry bud
sorry for double post.

need this rendered please.

black custom rims please.
Attached images
FZR_RSSPYDER.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :can someone render these two separately? And please not the "ready to render" kit. Sorry to be picky, but I aim to release these

Quote from HellBoy99 :sorry for double post.

need this rendered please.

black custom rims please.

Doing them now.
Quote from flymike91 :can someone render these two separately? And please not the "ready to render" kit. Sorry to be picky, but I aim to release these

Here's XRT, will add other renders when done.

Can't get the FXR or FZR done for a few hours.
Attached images
XRT_HIN73.jpg
here battery your render
Attached images
beginners render.jpg
very nice render. thank you very much
thanks bmwe30m3 and lineR32 expect to see these here and at lfssdb

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG