The online racing simulator
Hi guys =) please render my skins=) in some garage or in some cool landscape =)

Ps, The license plate should say ™DK =) Thanks in advanced I LOVE your work =)=)
Attached images
XRT_DK_MAFAIOZ.jpg
XRR_DK_MAFAIOZ.jpg
RB4_DK_MAFAIOZ.jpg
FZ5_DK_MAFAIOZ.jpg
XRT_DK_SPAZEMAN.jpg
XRT_ROOKIE.jpg
Hey guys, my request isnt as big as Mafaioz's lol, but could it please be in a fancy scene, such as in a garage? like this 1?

Thanks, i dont mind which go where but preflebly just 1 up high and 2 on the ground.
Thanks Michael

P.S both XRT skins are private.
Attached images
XRT_MCdriftgreen.jpg
XRT_MC Chapman.jpg
XRR_MCWBC.jpg
Quote from Mafaioz :Hi guys =) please render my skins=) in some garage or in some cool landscape =)

Ps, The license plate should say ™DK =) Thanks in advanced I LOVE your work =)=)

some XRT renders

You need to check your XRR skins....It is same as your XRT at the moment. It won't work! The top of the wider wheel arches will have no skin on.

Use CMX viewer to design the skin. It helps.
Attached images
XRT_DK_MAFAIOZ_render.jpg
XRT_DK_MAFAIOZ_render 02.jpg
XRT_DK_SPAZEMAN_render.jpg
XRT_DK_SPAZEMAN_render 02.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :Hey guys, my request isnt as big as Mafaioz's lol, but could it please be in a fancy scene, such as in a garage? like this 1?

I don't have a garage scene, but I like your chapman skin...
Attached images
XRT_MC Chapman_render 02.jpg
XRT_MC Chapman_render.jpg
Quote from samyip :some XRT renders

You need to check your XRR skins....It is same as your XRT at the moment. It won't work! The top of the wider wheel arches will have no skin on.

Use CMX viewer to design the skin. It helps.

Awsome renders, and sorry about the XRR, il fix it..do you have any other scene than that one?? =)
I need a fast render , white skin , with some nice wheels , more angles if you can - lateral and lateral + a bit of the front
The car is the XRR

Thanks, i need it fast!
Quote from Andrei221 :I need a fast render , white skin , with some nice wheels , more angles if you can - lateral and lateral + a bit of the front
The car is the XRR

Thanks, i need it fast!

This isnt MAKE ME A SKIN/RENDER its a Rendering post about PLEASE RENDER MY SKIN, i cant see any skin from you, !?, and the people that render dont make them for you.. get a skin, then ask for a render..
its just an xrr without a skin. I think we'll all survive this jarring break from the norm.
Quote from samyip :I don't have a garage scene, but I like your chapman skin...

Thanks sam, glad you like my skin it was my first ever. the second pic looks a bit blurry, but otherwise awesome thanks!
Yo beefy can i get the same type of render as micky? if so, thanks.
Attached images
XRT_BeN1024pimped.jpg
-
(evilgenius) DELETED by evilgenius : uselesss
Quote from Exile R :Yo beefy can i get the same type of render as micky? if so, thanks.

I can't believe you are still using the crappy skin I made you six months ago. Tenacious B?
well i like it and been changin stuff gotta convert to like 2048 though
stretching it wont work, i tried it 4 u, it looks shit house, you simply cant enhance a picture like that, doubling it in size means, reducing it by half its quality, so therefor your better of to leave it as it is.
Quote from evilgenius :The 2skins i use the most i guess =]
Hmm, something good looking, and black rims (if can) + the nr.plate saying ---> Type-R <----
Looking forward =] thank you in advance...

your not supposed to be using that fz kit
-_- is this day the bomb or what?
Well dont be telling that to me, chikist made the skin, and im pretty sure he is allowed to use the kit -_- I mean the maker of the kit is credited -_-
hey guys, could i please have a render of this? i dont mind what you do, rice her up or anything. (those big spoilers like the design dudes do are nice)
skins is private, no stealing please.
edit: It's 2048*2048, gives a better render
edit 2: bird riced it for me, he put the bodykit and stuff on it. (happy now bird?) lol
Attached images
XRT_MCgreendrift2.jpg
Quote from evilgenius :-_- is this day the bomb or what?
Well dont be telling that to me, chikist made the skin, and im pretty sure he is allowed to use the kit -_- I mean the maker of the kit is credited -_-

that kit is private made by got race pigi , only allowed to be used by me and him ......
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :that kit is private made by got race pigi , only allowed to be used by me and him ......

Pigi and Chikist are friends Kiyo, better have a talk with Pigi before making a fool of you.
Hence they started the Pigi and Chikist design crew when lfst was alive...
You notice that the kit is pigis, yet to fail to notice the chikist & pigi co logo ... duuude...
pigi said he made and this is his work when i got it my mistake
Quote from Kordan59 :Could you render my skins please

Ps: If you can add BBS WHEEL is very nice thx

I was doing one for you, but suddenly my 3ds max ****ked up. I got 1 picture before it shutted down, but i wasnt quite happy with it at all. But since no-one else have made one for you yet, I decided to upload it for you It's maybe wrong size etc. but...
Attached images
XRT_DarknightX-render.jpg
Quote from LeifOlav :I was doing one for you, but suddenly my 3ds max ****ked up. I got 1 picture before it shutted down, but i wasnt quite happy with it at all. But since no-one else have made one for you yet, I decided to upload it for you It's maybe wrong size etc. but...

Its litle big ^^ but thanks you I love angle shot
ps: I acept other render ^^

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG