Richard Burns Rally
None of them are really realistic.
Grand Prix Legends (2004)
NASCAR Racing 2003
R-Factor
The Papyrus games
GTR2
The ISI games
Quote from AndroidXP :It's hilarious and depressing at the same time to see people give serious responses to the poll results.

Indeed. I mean, where have they been when these polls are something new and meaningful?! And for crying out loud, then there are the people who moan about the people who don't get it and those who moan about those who moan about the people who complain when some people don't get it and complain but still don't get it when people complain about the people who moan about the people who moan and bitch about the people who moan some people don't get it and stuff.

NFSU:2 FTW!
prostreet did make a good collision system you will keep the collisions that you get... even if you repair bodywork, it will be ziptied up
Quote from The Very End :OH MY GOD!!
Flamewarriors ENGAGE!

:bananadea

I hope someone still adds wholesale votes for NFS to keep ppl voting

(I suspect my previous post in this thread had been removed )
ohnoes, nfsu2 realistic... seriously?
Quote from Mazz4200 :How come Scalextrix isn't on the list ?

Pound for pound you'll not get much more realistic than this.

LOL - I would fear that ENORMOUS DOG, in that simulation.

Me, and my brother, got such a scalextrix racing set, nearly 40 years ago That was grat fun !

My heart really bleeds, when I look at this poll. NFS on top ?
But what the heck - There are many danes, which are better Lfs racers than me, and they have never been driving a real car !?

Thats old and young people, bust mostly young
Quote from AndroidXP :It's hilarious and depressing at the same time to see people give serious responses to the poll results.

I choose this way of "reading" the poll :

ppl are tired of these poll`s, and choose to make fun of it, because you can`t own Nfs and Lfs, and then choose Nfs as the most realistic thing
Why isn't there more activity on this poll? This thread should continue until the next release of LFS, when it will then become clear that LFS is more realistic than NFS Underground 2.
Or if the extra fake votes for NFS were removed and returned to what they should be (about 2).
Quote from tristancliffe :Or if the extra fake votes for NFS were removed and returned to what they should be (about 2).

I am in no way responsible for adding 250 votes to NFSU2. :hidesbehi
We didn't think you were. I'm hoping that Karl or Sam will see you for the cheating ******* that you really are, and make sure that all "Who is the worst moderator" polls come out against you.
hahah nfsu2 pwning lfs .. that's a big LOL
wtf, nfsu is more realistic as lfs? yes. and hitler is a fantasy figure
Quote from mrminor28 :hahah nfsu2 pwning lfs .. that's a big LOL

i think it pwned lfs pecause there are those people who wanna drift and they wanna get tuned cars
or people who just clicked nfs for the fun and never take questions like this serious
We need an ignore-thread feature. Every time this thread pops up I can't help but click it, only to regret it seconds later as I find yet another serious reply gazing at me.
The forum doesn't need it. You need to be less... inquisitive
errr I think many people just like me are fed up by these pointless polls and decide to vote NFS just for a laugh.........
What's this Live for Speed thing? I voted for NFSU2
Why isn't Race07 up there?
ofc its NFS. The others on the list shouldnt even be called simulators... tsc tsc..
I would'nt be surprised if it was the mods adding the votes to NFS....

/me suspects Franky. He pulls pranks all the time
Wow Need For Speed Underground and Live For Speed alpha both at 70.70%. Hawt battle!
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow Need For Speed Underground and Live For Speed alpha both at 70.70%. Hawt battle!

not anymore
Everyone knows that NFS's tire simulation is far better than LFS's. Besides, Live for Speed is just a lame version of Need for Speed.

Most realistic racing simulator?
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG