Richard Burns Rally
None of them are really realistic.
Grand Prix Legends (2004)
NASCAR Racing 2003
R-Factor
The Papyrus games
GTR2
The ISI games
Quote from Gabkicks :in lfs, ucant even add turbos and neon lights to your car... and it calls itself a racing simulator.

He was sarcastic.
Quote from CobraDrifter :He was sarcastic.

And so was he

Reading between the lines seems to be harder on a forum where there is lines than it is in an actual conversation with someone in RL where there isn't any lines
Quote from Glenn67 :And so was he

Reading between the lines seems to be harder on a forum where there is lines than it is in an actual conversation with someone in RL where there isn't any lines

No, I actually think everyone on this thread was dead serious

Quote from ajp71 :LFS has the best car to car collision model I've ever seen in a sim, no other sim allows car to car contact in the same way.

Well that's not entirely true.. how about Flatout 2 ? (ok it's not a sim, but has fluent bumper in bumper online game)

But yes, lfs has one of the best too.
Quote from Sniiki :Well that's not entirely true.. how about Flatout 2 ? (ok it's not a sim, but has fluent bumper in bumper online game)

But yes, lfs has one of the best too.

Your saying something there, tho Flatout 2 isn`t a sim, it both has the best collision and car - contact feeling. I actually enjoy that game a lot, it`s a fine mix between arcade and sim.
Quote from The Very End :Your saying something there, tho Flatout 2 isn`t a sim, it both has the best collision and car - contact feeling. I actually enjoy that game a lot, it`s a fine mix between arcade and sim.

Ditto, it's somehow so enjoyable, probably just becouse of all that fun of wrecking
Quote from Sniiki :Ditto, it's somehow so enjoyable, probably just becouse of all that fun of wrecking

Yeah, I admit it`s pretty awesome to smash the hell out of everybody in that game
The most realistic racing simulator is:

NFSU2 with 374 votes.... Are you people mad???
judging by current poll results (LFS - 69%, NFS - 80%) I smell marketing war approaching and upcoming fanboys charge
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The most realistic racing simulator is:

NFSU2 with 374 votes.... Are you people mad???

Where did that irony smily go? :rolleyes:
Quote from AndRand :judging by current poll results (LFS - 69%, NFS - 80%) I smell marketing war approaching and upcoming fanboys charge

I don't I smell the hand of Bob
Quote from Glenn67 :I don't I smell the hand of Bob

The smell is quite intense to be honest
I wonder how many players here think that if NFS wins, it will stop polls like this from being created?
Quote from JeffR :I wonder how many players here think that if NFS wins, it will stop polls like this from being created?

We can live in hope but we all know there will be another in less than two weeks
I don't. Surely everyone knows three things.

1. NFS isn't realistic.
2. It's inclusion and most of the early voting was in jest.
3. Bob added over 300 votes to the poll to make NFS win anyway.

Ignore NFS and the poll is reasonably accurate. And ignoring NFS is what any motor enthusiast should do anyway, not just in polls.
please, please can we redo the poll but with the ability to see who voted for what? Therefore we can take all the joker out of NFS and see what idiots really thought it was best.
rofl that vote is REALLY funny now that nfsu2 has got almost 10% more than LFS
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Don't beleive this, but
I voted for the ISI Games :eek:

OH MY GOD!!
Flamewarriors ENGAGE!

:bananadea
How come Scalextrix isn't on the list ?

Pound for pound you'll not get much more realistic than this.
lfs vs nfsu2
well lol nfsu2 hmmmmmm have these people never driven a real car lol yes it may have nicer graphics and a story line but they physics are far superior in lfs . nfsu2 as far as im aware no longer has an official online game , mind it was a bit of a joke in comparision to lfs.
if your looking for entertainment on your own well perhaps nfsu2 is for you ,if your looking for realism gotta be LFS in my book ive been playin for 3 years if u include demo nfsu2 has been on my shelf gathering dust lol
It's hilarious and depressing at the same time to see people give serious responses to the poll results.

Most realistic racing simulator?
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG