Grand Prix Legends (2004)
NASCAR Racing 2003
R-Factor
The Papyrus games
GTR2
The ISI games
are you guys all Grand Turismo haters?
it's a decent game...
and NFS sucks ass the most out of the list...
The NFS option is funny because it is ironic. GT is close enough to being semi-realistic that many morons actually believe it can be called a simulator, which is why it's not included.
what noobs are voting for nfs?
Quote from AndroidXP :The NFS option is funny because it is ironic. GT is close enough to being semi-realistic that many morons actually believe it can be called a simulator, which is why it's not included.

i see, then... a good majority of car nuts out there are n00bs?
i am guessing yes...
Quote from atlantian :i see, then... a good majority of car nuts out there are n00bs?
i am guessing yes...

Considering that "n00b" basically means newbie, disregarding that it has other attributes attached to it, yes, most car nuts out there are definitely newcomers when it comes to sim experience and what a simulation is. If your only reference is NFS, then GT might seem like the ultra-realistic simulator from heaven. But as soon as you drive one proper simulator - and even ISI games are proper compared to GT - then you'll quickly realise how much of an arcade game it still is. It's not that everybody who likes GT is stupid, I'd just say they're lacking a proper reference. IF, however, they DO have a reference and still think GT is realistic, then all hope is lost and homicide is the only viable option left.
I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly it is about F355 Challenge's physics model that makes it more realistic than LFS'? So far you've run around like a child insulting just about the entire community here, including but not limited to wishing death on a couple of us, but I've yet to see you do anything to actually back up your statements with even a shred of evidence.

Stop being a little brat, and show us your data. I'm sure Scawen would like to have a look too since he's obviously so far off.
where is the precious f1 challenge?
Quote from adulterated :http://pcgames.gwn.com/reviews/gamer...For_Speed.html

Oh look a review of S1 - time for further nostalgia: todays PCs aren't like the PCs in 2003 that could run S1.
I definetly think we should redo the poll but with:
1. a seperate selection for people who jokingly picked NFS.
2. a seperate selection for people who seriously picked NFS.
3. The ability to see the votes of who seriously picked NFS.
So, ignoring the hardware it runs on, F355 Challenge is more realistic than LFS? In that case, let me restate my question: "I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly it is about F355 Challenge's physics model that makes it more realistic than LFS'?"
Quote from adulterated :HAHA why bother you obviously can't read and comprehend.

Why be so offensive? You want us to believe that a system 20 years old designed for kids who skip school and bullies is the most advanced driving simulator ever made? C'mon..
I can read fine, thank you. And while your tendency to resort to personal insults when you're backed up in a corner you can't talk your way out of is cute, may I suggest you try to explain yourself with logic and reason instead? You are obviously in possession of some killer data in the areas of vehicle dynamics, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to produce some evidence.

Alternatively you can just admit defeat and get the **** off these forums before you hurt yourself.
Quote from adulterated :The most realistic racing simulator for PC obviously goes to LFS. But the most realistic racing simulator for any system whether console/arcade/pc goes to the arcade versions of F355 Challenge and Race Drivin.

Quote from adulterated :HAHA why bother you obviously can't read and comprehend.

Classic.

THIS is ALL your posts contain. Can you PLEASE provide ANY sort of evidence that a 1999 arcade game is more realistic than LFS (which is a laughable claim) or stfu...
Quote from adulterated :HAHA He got mad.

I can assure you it takes an internet-troll worthier than your sorry carcass to make me mad.
Haha, lfs pawns the little shitty game your on about.
Somebody post up some screenies of this game? I want to laugh if the cars are boxes XD

A little joke. Wheres juiced 2 on that list :O ive just been playing, its sooo realistic. Cause you can do a handbrake turn at 2000000mph. And my spolierzz and bodykitz make ma car go faster!
So its like teh best. And if you hit the wall your car shits itself therefore the damage is better then lfs!!

Tehe. Nah juiced 2 isnt better then lfs, but its godamn fun to mod them cars XD
[sacrasm]adulterated, i am on a quest for the holy grail of sim racing... can you lead me to my gold?[/sacrasm]

and would you mind having reviews, screenshots, or data analysis about the best sim game ever made?
Quote from adulterated :You are so right....that is all my posts contain......very observant.

Provide some information on how this game is better then lfs?
please? And dont insult me for asking you to do something.

Edit: and that race driving piece of ballcrap its so bad even i could make a game like that XD most likely better.
Quote from adulterated :actually xaotic the current conversation is about F355 Challenge.....might wanna get with the program.

Well you did say "the most realistic racing simulator for any system whether console/arcade/pc goes to the arcade versions of F355 Challenge and Race Drivin" - so it still stands as a valid reference for anyone who'd like to see one of the bestest of the best.

But just so you won't throw another hissy fit with "HAHA" and "ROFL" and "LMAO" scattered around it, here you go: http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7770
Quote from adulterated :HAHAHAHA yeah I'm sure that you are much better than Doug Milliken.

Too bad these devs aren't working for an amusement machine developer.

i bet he is, and so is anyone else
Quote from adulterated :actually xaotic the current conversation is about F355 Challenge.....might wanna get with the program.

Huh, I seem to remember you saying Race Drivin' also was one of the best simulators on any system. In fact, here's a quote of you quoting yourself making that very statement:

Quote from adulterated :Also when did I ever say that LFS was far off on physics. Might wanna read up and see where I said that......
"The most realistic racing simulator for PC obviously goes to LFS. But the most realistic racing simulator for any system whether console/arcade/pc goes to the arcade versions of F355 Challenge and Race Drivin."

Fair enough, that link i got really is bollocks XD
i remember playing that at the cinema, its the biggest load of bollcoks every.

but i read some reviews for the ps2 version and they all say its got great physics, so maybe it is good, maybe better then lfs. But i wouldnt know. Imo lfs is better

Edit: just noticed you said the arcade versions of them? now thats a load of bollcoks XD the ps2 version maybe, but not those shitty arcade ones.
Quote from wien :Huh, I seem to remember you saying Race Drivin' also was one of the best simulators on any system. In fact, here's a quote of you quoting yourself making that very statement:

but the thing is... PC's have the best sims...
Quote from atlantian :but the thing is... PC's have the best sims...

Thank you, I'm well aware of that. Our fatally ignorant friend adulterated obviously isn't.

Most realistic racing simulator?
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG