The online racing simulator
Sadly she cant visit at the moment but we are phoning n email

My issue with writing sounds worse than it is, brain damage following lead poisoning some years ago but ffull details another time
Man I'm lucky! I've only had a bicycle though my throat.
I'm still here, ain't I.
96mg morphine
#56 - SamH
Quote from Becky Rose :96mg morphine

It's addictive stuff Becky, careful! Since moving back from the States, I only miss two things.. the kids, and the morphine drip I had when I had my gall bladder out in 2002!
Quote from Becky Rose :I hate the thought of being away from my girlfriend for 10 days

Errmm Have i missed something here ?

This could get interesting Please tell me more, with pictures if possible

or is this a, "stick - holding wrong end off", moment, and a "Mazz looking stupid yet again" situation ?.

At least i didn't crack any half arsed jokes about your enema....
You honestly thought a girl into computers and cars would be straight? Admittedly I dont usually talk about it here as in hardly on the pull amongst a bunch of men, it seems last nights morphine got the better of me there.

And no I'm not posting pictures
Quote from March Hare :Man I'm lucky! I've only had a bicycle though my throat.

How in the name of god did that happen?! Do you have any pictures?
Things are not good here, lots of bleeding and pain are generally a bad sign and there is a nurse shortage
Certainly hope everything is going well there. Nurse shortage, bleeding and pain doesnt that good to me.
#63 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :Things are not good here, lots of bleeding and pain are generally a bad sign and there is a nurse shortage

Did that patient next to you nick your chocolates and you had to hand out a free portion of swift revenge?

Hope you are getting better real soon Becky
Quote from Becky Rose :Things are not good here, lots of bleeding and pain are generally a bad sign and there is a nurse shortage

Hope too that your health will be online soon, good luck.
Hah actually the patient next to me, who the world hates and is having such a difficult time with being not in pain and able to wander around the hospital, she's gonna get oh so punched if she doesn't stop complaining how much harder her life is than everyone else.

Didn't UKCT get you BUPA as a perk?

Seriously though, hope things improve .....
Dont even know you but i know that hospitals are never a nice thing.

Get well soon Becky
Hah LOL. No I'm not in any team these days, though a couple of my old team mates did wish me well.

Things are improving though, I appear to have stopped bleeding now I'm feeling very week and am trying to drink more, it'd help if the coffee didn't taste like it came from a hospital...
Quote from mcgas001 :Dont even know you but i know that hospitals are never a nice thing.

Get well soon Becky

thank you and to everyone wishing me well, if you don't know who I am then well I came up with CTRA and its predecessor although I've a very modest spot on the credits these days...
Get well soon Becky. Hopsitals (generally) are depressing places...Next time I go in I'm asking somebody to bring me a laptop and LFS. Hospital league anyone? :P

Slightly o/t: Most my female computer nerd/geek friends are straight. Most of my other friends are bi. Somehow, I think something's wrong there.

EDIT: nvm...I edited out something that'd make me look like a complete tool

DK
Get well soon Becky. Good to see you're having a better reaction to morphine than I did, although the long haul off the substitutes was no fun, for me or those around me.

Hope you're back to normal soon, and with as little disruption as possible. All the best.
Good luck on the recovery, Becky!
Get well soon, Becky!
Even if the credits do not reflect it in font size (blinking 32 points?) most of us roughly know about and thank you for your (over)work that led to the current CTRA system.
Good luck Becky and keep hammering that dosage button...:drugs:
they took me off morphine a day or so ago, I'm not exactly sure when because I was high at the time, to be honest I don't even know what day it is. On the plus side I wracked up nearly 200 quid on the phone so far (oops) but every minute was worth it.

I am on loads of tablets of stuff I don't know what most of them are, but I don't feel in pain at all

So even though I'm confined to bed and bored senseless it isn't that bad of a day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG