The online racing simulator
Ain't said it before but . . . .
I would just like to say. Everything considered. That. CTRA is. Beyond a Doubt. Inarguable. The. Best points based competition cum Tourny thing out there.

Some of you know me from dipping in and out over the years. I've seen CTRA grow and mature into something that will be used as a 'system' for years to come.

Yes of course some people will have 'issues', myself included. But at the end of the day. There ain't none better. From the license system, to the chance to compete in 'Televised' events. Everything has just seemed to have come together ('scuse the pun) in the right vehicle in LFS, The best driving simulator out there.

So big up Becky and all those who have contributed to making CTRA what it is today.

I thankyou.

Long may it continue.
Yay!
Oh Yeah? Well why don't you just go and clim..... wait... you're not complaining about anything? I think you have the wrong forum!

#4 - SamH
Thanks Timmy!
Too right.

Sam
Naa, it's rubbish
I think saying "everything else is pointless" is a little over zealous, but it is the best points system out there
#8 - SamH
Quote from StableX :I think saying "everything else is pointless" is a little over zealous, but it is the best points system out there

hehe.. another one that doesn't get it.. everything else IS "pointless". Or it was, anyway.. the CTRA is/was the only system where you earned points.. ergo everything else is "pointless" :rolleyes:
Quote from SamH :hehe.. another one that doesn't get it.. everything else IS "pointless". Or it was, anyway.. the CTRA is/was the only system where you earned points.. ergo everything else is "pointless" :rolleyes:

mwhaha I never looked that sentence thisway....I get it now
*:doh: slamms his head into wall:banghead:*
#10 - SamH
LOL! The world is split into two.. those who think the CTRA is arrogant because of this banner, and those who understand it because they think in a weird and obtuse way, just like me
Quote from SamH :LOL! The world is split into two.. those who think the CTRA is arrogant because of this banner, and those who understand it because they think in a weird and obtuse way, just like me

It's quite obvious to native English speakers I think, but I guess it's not so obvious to the others...
Quote from SamH :hehe.. another one that doesn't get it.. everything else IS "pointless". Or it was, anyway.. the CTRA is/was the only system where you earned points.. ergo everything else is "pointless" :rolleyes:

you did say I was a noob before I think I guess some things are very easily looked upon wrongly!
Well the slogan i thought was double edged but with humour i thought. Of course the factual situation of being only system in class and on the other hand why should you go race anywhere else.

And advertising can be edgy like that. Thought it to be english humour. I really did expect you to much of you? Do i give you really too much credit.

Dissapointed in mankind again

Moehahahaha I never looked at it this way. I always thought it was meant to racing on CTRA and the rest is pointless. Never thought of the point thingy. :ices_rofl, drive there almost every day and that didnt hit me.

Quote :LOL! The world is split into two.. those who think the CTRA is arrogant because of this banner, and those who understand it because they think in a weird and obtuse way, just like me

Never thought as it was arrogant, bcus its a advert nothing more. And there so much more adverts out there that seems more arrogant. I never thought of the point. Slogan is excatly very good no that I come to think off it.
hmmm... maybe I think in a weird and obtuse way then.
Or maybe it's because I really enjoy British humour.
Or maybe it's because I watched morning cartoons on SKY and Super Channel in the mid 80s, as the ones provided by our own channels were rubbish.

What ever.

Great work you've done with the STCC and CTRA. A big for you.

BTW when is the round 12 broadcast coming?
Quote from March Hare :

Great work you've done with the STCC and CTRA. A big for you.

BTW when is the round 12 broadcast coming?

The STCC is run by Becky Rose, who is no longer part of the CTRA. You will have to have a chat with Becky to find out when the next broadcast is being released.

The CTRA still sanctions the STCC but the only other connection that the CTRA has with the STCC is that a couple of the admins run in the STCC.

Those admins that run in the STCC as drivers automatically defer themselves from making decisions involving any STCC issues that would be risen to the CTRA. This rule is automatic for any CTRA admins that happen to run in leagues sanctioned by the CTRA.
Quote : BTW when is the round 12 broadcast coming?

I've had a few issues and am going in to hospital on Sunday, all being well I will do round 12 in a couple of months, i'm affraid it cant be sooner as i'll be staying with my parents when I get out and away from my computer for a while.
Becky

I hope everything goes well
Becky... hospital...

I hope it's nothing bad.

Can't wait for the broadcast but take your time as I believe no one will want it to be a rush job.

Still glad to see that Becky hasn't abandoned us here at the forum.
Hope all goes well for you Becky.
Whatever is wrong, i wish you a speedy recovery.
wishing you all the best becky
Sorry to hear that Becks.

You've been real quiet over the last few months and i/we kinda missed you're acid tounged wit, and now you tell us you're gonna be away for even longer :cry:

Hope everything goes well and you're back to full health, wealthy and fitness a.s.a.p
hope you make a swift recovery Ms. Rose!
Get well soon miss Rose. Get some good car from your parents and hope to see you soon.
#25 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :Get well soon miss Rose. Get some good car from your parents and hope to see you soon.

You mean CARE Niels, unless Becky's gonna get a Ferrari whilst she is recovering

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG