The online racing simulator
What a lot of you don't know is that, some years ago, before I accepted myself for who I was, I developed a bit of a drug habbit. "mostly" light stuff but overall enough to do myself a bit of damage.

So I actually asked for the morphine to be taken away the morning after the op, the 90+ mg was just 1 night and tbh, it wasn't enough.

So there you go Becky's got a dark side and a bit of a past.

I'm a good girl now.
Quote :
So I actually asked for the morphine to be taken away the morning after the op, the 90+ mg

Hope you are feeling better, watch out they will sneak Oral Tramadol into your tea
Quote from Funnybear :getting all the prepubescents hot under the collar

Lol, i'll be 39 *yikes* in a couple of weeks, so if my balls haven't dropped by then, i guess they never will

@ Bucky, this thread seems to be turning into your own personal little confession booth....

Anything more you'd like to tell us ? done time for armed robbery ? stolen candy from any babies ? run naked through the streets of your home town ? played Need For Speed and secretly enjoyed it ?

Maybe it's time to quit while you're ahead ....."Nice weather we've been having recently, what" ?
Is need for speed the one where you can drive as a police car, I played one of those it was quite fun in a fantastical suspension of belief kinda way, which is what entertainment is all about.

I dunno about cnfessions though I got lots of them, you don't get to be as messed up as me without doing a few things wrong, I dunno about the particular embarassments you mention though, I mean I wouldn't let an insect see me naked and I don't hurt other people by choice so I never stole candy.

but ask if I'm a good girl, and I can only say intermittently.
its a big day today, they're taking all the dressings off and I can finally have a proper shower and wash my hair!!!

I can't tell you how fantastic it will be to have clean hair! The pain reduction from wound packing is ok and all...but clean hair! Wow.
reminds me of taking a shower

anyway, great to hear you´re getting better

btw: no-one called??? how lame! i would´ve if my english would be
better...
ditto Lord B's comments! Hope you are on the mend!
Awwie thanks guys, yes I'm definatley getting better I am now for the first time sat here with barely any pain for a week I'm clean and other than an uncomfortable procedure tonight for half an hour I'm looking forward to a nice .... Clean .... Restful night

I shall be out of hospital on Monday and am going to my parents for 3 weeks to rest up and mostly play WoW with my GF who is mad on it, then I get 2 more months at home before I return to full time work its gonna be a smashing year I reckon
Quote from Becky Rose :
...going to my parents for 3 weeks to rest up and mostly play WoW with my GF who is mad on it...

any chance to play lfs instead?
dunno I doubt I'd be that welcome on 2 of the big 3 server operators tbh. And my reason for playing WoW isn't because I enjoy the game... Infact after 4 years of EQ I kinda swore I'd never play WoW.

I don't think I'll have my wheel over my folks house but maybe when I get back as a change of scene - thing is I'm so out of practice now I'd be frustrated with myself anyway, so I would probably only come back if I felt like writing a new system, but I already am working on my new project.
Quote from Becky Rose :dunno I doubt I'd be that welcome on 2 of the big 3 server operators tbh.

its always sad to hear if a great team of people split up, for whatever
reasons, but i think thats just the way life goes sometimes.
i´ve no idea what exactly happend and i don´t think i´ll ever know.
but, thats no reason not to drive on a ctra-server, because 99% of
the people driving there would love to see you again on track for sure

btw: WoW is just a game for people who can´t afford a wheel
That wouldn't be the infamous Y-system by any chance?

Glad you are getting better.
Quote from Becky Rose :Awwie thanks guys, yes I'm definatley getting better I am now for the first time sat here with barely any pain for a week I'm clean and other than an uncomfortable procedure tonight for half an hour I'm looking forward to a nice .... Clean .... Restful night

I shall be out of hospital on Monday and am going to my parents for 3 weeks to rest up and mostly play WoW with my GF who is mad on it, then I get 2 more months at home before I return to full time work its gonna be a smashing year I reckon

I can't imagine you playing WOW.... don't go to the dark side
haha no I don't seem to need Y-System... I even pulled a French girl whilst in hospital, I am not calling her though as I like to be loyal, but I seem to have a certain amount of 'magnetism' lately .

Feck knows how, thing is dykes kinda have this stereotype where you get a pretty one with an ugly one, and I'm ugly so that always kinda worked for me ... Ive no idea how but I seem to be lucky these days.
I don't believe you
Isn't this the discussion that ends in me posting pictures? Nah I don't think well go down that route. Mazz is getting piccies of me and my girl when I get out of hospital though.
Quote from Becky Rose :Isn't this the discussion that ends in me posting pictures? Nah I don't think well go down that route. Mazz is getting piccies of me and my girl when I get out of hospital though.

Wow...Hopspitals wake you up early now..
Hospitals don't, other patients do! I am so looking forward to some sollitude and peace so I can catch up on sleep.
Quote from Becky Rose :Hospitals don't, other patients do! I am so looking forward to some sollitude and peace so I can catch up on sleep.

Ouch..
See there is this cow opposite I had a row with yesterday who is rude to the nurses and had constantly moaned that her life was hardest' of all and is so bitter even a lemon would quivver in fear next to her.

Yesterday I confomted her about her moaning, complaining, and constant pressing of the nurse buzzer to make them do menial things for her. The other patient in our room joined in too and she'd only been here a day and had had enough.

This morning she's constantly lifting the phone on and off the hook because it makes a little half ring sound each time, this has been going on an hour...

So I've just had a coffee, then I'm going to do my face, maybe have a morning walk and if she is still doing it I'm going to bite her smegging head off.
ANNOUNCING: Chick fight coming up
well she wasn't around when I got back but now she just walked back in saying the F word a lot and throwing things around. Ive no idea what her beef is this morning - but its really being a drag on my stay to be around her. I am so looking forward to being released.
@Becky: Isn't there a law or something about being abusive in hospitals? I remember when I went in last year I got a lecture off the Irish nurse about not being abusive (but I wanted to be when I got the food...aaaaaagh).

DK
Ahh... The peacefull recovering in hospitals.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG