The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :Thanks

I'm about a month after the operation now and the pain levels are getting manageable. I'm still housebound and pretty depressed about that, but things are getting better. I'm hoping to go home in the next week or so.

I'm sorry to join this thread only now, but I wish you the best luck for the recovery!
Best of, Becky. Being housebound sucks, as I've recently found out (again). After an RTA I've been dealing with friction burns, cuts, bruises, and what looks like nerve damage. Hands have healed up, and I can walk (slightly) better than Verbal Kent again, but it's been no picnic.

Not being able to walk was so frustrating, but at least picking the scabs has kept me busy.
Whats an RTA
I wish you a speedy recovery too!
Quote from niall09 :Whats an RTA
I wish you a speedy recovery too!

RTA = Road traffic accident, and thanks. It's all going well apart from the nerve stuff, which is a bit worrying. Hey ho. Time will tell.
Ouch.

Maybe we need an ambulance in LFS.
ROFL ambulance, within LFS i have seen several police cars. On those cruise servers................. ohh never mind. Good idea replace the pacecar with a Marchehara ambulance
If the CTRA ever need an ambulance driver, I'm up for it. How ever, don't expect a very fast ride in it.

Speedy recovery to the lot of you.
When I say speedy I don't mean you should rush it.
Quote from Becky Rose :

I checked in the CTRA servers a few times, nice to chat to some of you. Reported a wrecker too... Bastards never learn.

You can't go calling wreckers, "Bastards". I can think of loads of other names for them .
What is it with you an accidents Chris? Still I notice the explanation is thin on the ground was this one your fault? ...

I hope you get well soon.

For my part i'm healing slowly, I thought I knew everything about pain - but oh boy was I wrong.
You haven't given birth then.
A guy had a choice of maybe hit a sheep or definately hit me. Have a guess what happened. Details of the outcome are thin as I don't know what's going to happen.

There's not a lot of communication coming my way - it's been three weeks since I last saw the bike (i.e. just before I parted company from it) and I don't actually know where it is or just how bad it is (it's not good, I know that much).

Thanks for the good wishes (and the same back to you, BTW), but I think this one is going to be a long haul. All the surface wounds are about done, but bruises are still coming out(!) and the knee isn't really healing up. After the latest exam the medical verdict is combination of ligaments, and a mix of cartliledge and maybe nerve damage too. It may be permanent, but I seriously hope not.

If it doesn't heal then I'll be a target for about 3/4 of a million facebook users that want to punch slow-walking people in the back of the head.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG