The online racing simulator
hahaha rofl yes I meant that.
Well it a ferrari might speed things up
Quote from SamH :Thanks Timmy!

Haha. Found my stalker . . . . .Look Sam. The flowers are lovely but you need to draw the line at 3.00am phone calls. No matter how hard you try it's not that easy to take your heavy breathing seriously at that time in the morning.

Have I missed something with the fact that Becky is no longer part of CTRA? Artistic differences? Or RL issues?

As someone who was so instrumental (Not taking away from you other guys who have also worked so hard, it's just Becky was always headline grabbing, I think she just likes seeing her name all over the place. Love you honey. Get well soon.) i have the greatest respect for the time and the effort something like this needs to get up and running.

But whatever, my initial statement still stands and at some point soon I shall be putting in some serious track time. I hate Real Life sometimes.
#29 - SamH
hehe.. weren't you expecting someone to know your name?? This is the CTRA.. We have ways, yanno..
Quote from SamH :hehe.. weren't you expecting someone to know your name?? This is the CTRA.. We have ways, yanno..

So if your not my stalkerv . . . . Who is? Da da daaaaaa.
I'm sorry.
#32 - SamH
Lol!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm sorry.

Oh. I was kinda hoping for someone, you know, slighty more, um, kinda . . . .well . . . .sexy.

But I suppose any stalker is better than no stalker at all.
Quote from Funnybear :Oh. I was kinda hoping for someone, you know, slighty more, um, kinda . . . .well . . . .sexy.

Guess that explains why you first thought it was Sam.
What, you don't want some Canadian ass?! What are you, Gay?!
Thankse guys! Its good to know that some old friends care that'll help the glory warm fuzzy feely stuff later that helps the healing.

I actually am writing from my hospital bed using my phone so forgive the short message, later they chop me up so I will post in a few days to let you know I'm OK.

though I think weather I am OK directly relates to the number of enema they give me!
Quote from Becky Rose :Thankse guys! Its good to know that some old friends care that'll help the glory warm fuzzy feely stuff later that helps the healing.

I actually am writing from my hospital bed using my phone so forgive the short message, later they chop me up so I will post in a few days to let you know I'm OK.

though I think weather I am OK directly relates to the number of enema they give me!

I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery and such

Niall
Courage Becky! Hope it goes well......
I'm alive so far and high on morpheen
cool..... :elefant::elefant::drink::woohoo:
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm alive so far and high on morpheen

I see the morphine has affected your speeling.

Hope everything goes well, and get on with that STCC broadcast!

Get well soon!
Quote from J@tko :I see the morphine has affected your speeling.

Nah, that's pretty typical becky spelling.

Read her signature foo!
hey for someone who had to relearn how to write I dont do that badly, besides which typing on a phone doesn't make it any easier

On the plus side though I am still improving at writing as time passes
Ahh, morphine. The one plus point of ending up in hospital.
It was almost worth the severe kicking i got to have morphine on tap for a week

When i was into that sort of thing of course.
enjoy your further stay as much as you can

and come back asap
You can count on it, I hate the thought of being away from my girlfriend for 10 days so I'm determined to recover to get fit faster than normal
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Becky.

keep away form that MRSA stuff

Dave.
Quote from Becky Rose :You can count on it, I hate the thought of being away from my girlfriend for 10 days so I'm determined to recover to get fit faster than normal

Get well soon, and remember that laughter is apparently the best medicine.

Anyway; I spotted your racername and thought it read "retarded", not "retired". Does this mean I need sleep?

Yes.
Quote from Becky Rose :You can count on it, I hate the thought of being away from my girlfriend for 10 days so I'm determined to recover to get fit faster than normal

Can she not visit you in hospital?

And why did you gave to relearn how to write, or did I miss some blatent sarcasm?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG