The online racing simulator
I didn't say, but it was a major operation.
next time you have somebody like this in the same room keep in mind theres always the possibility for her condition to get worse... significantly and if you have to do it yourself theres plenty of moaning from her that will help to rationalize the decision
-
(SpikeyMarcoD) DELETED by SamH
-
(Shotglass) DELETED by SamH
-
(Jakg) DELETED by SamH
This post was in response to posts now deleted.
Quote from Becky Rose :I didn't say, but it was a major operation.

:S
What happend?
Sorry if it`s been asked before.

Good to hear that your on the way to the better now
I had a major operation.

Though sadly ive gone downhill a bit today, but I'm sure its just temporary.
Quote from Becky Rose :I had a major operation.

Though sadly ive gone downhill a bit today, but I'm sure its just temporary.

Allright, sorry :sorry:
Hope you get better
No, nonono. Go UPhill! Not down, up.

Think happy thoughts. Not those perky over happy blagh thoughts. Just plain happy everyday nice thoughts.

Major Operation sounds like some code phrase for a military operation.
"We shall now commence the operation Major Operation!"

Get better. That's an order.

Ah! Now I get what's wrong. You've been playing WoW all night long, haven't you.
No I'm finding sitting at my PC too painful so ive bairly played WoW yet, my GF is feeling woefully neglected (though understanding) and I'm spending most of today just relaxing on the sofa, I'm posting from my iPhone.

I'm planning on buying a laptop tonight though so I can play from comfort.
Pain in the posterior region? Was this Major Operation a buttocks job?
No no no, just that its uncomfortable to sit upright on a dining room chair for hours on end when my body aches and sends shooting pains around and has more hot and cold flushes than the toilets at glastonberr, but I picked up a laptop last night so I am now computing from the comfort of my parents sofa .
Quote from Becky Rose :No no no, just that its uncomfortable to sit upright on a dining room chair for hours on end when my body aches and sends shooting pains around and has more hot and cold flushes than the toilets at glastonberr, but I picked up a laptop last night so I am now computing from the comfort of my parents sofa .

Good to hear
If your borred, rent a movie or something, it`s actually quite lie`ing on the sofa and watching a movie on a laptop.
I'm a creative, when i'm bored I make something Though installing my compiler on Vista is proving to be a bit problematical, i'm sure just because i'm being a nubbins. I'm going to try and sort it later and then write a new 3D engine for my new game project.
Hiya Becky,

Just been reading up on this thread. Jess if your bored you can also write a book or make soap of your hospital visit . Some parts of it are rather funny although you were hospitalised. I do sincerly hope youre doing oke. And what is this new game youre working on ??

I am curious lets hear something, you used to be good in teasing
Oh I dont think anyone here would be interested in the game, or at least not many of you. I'm not interested in the game itself either, although the unique program challenges for it i'm very keen to sink my teath into.

It related to my day job, and as such there are lots of NDA's that could leave be sued for the value of a company spanning four countries, so I really cannot say much, but what I can say is that I intend to start developing a cricket game at home and then take it into work to finish off with the help of the team later. I cant really say much more at the moment.
that's just not cricket
Thats the third mention of cricket in this thread alone. That has to be a record in a none cricket orientated thread. But then the way this thread is panning out, I wouldn't put it past us.

'Ere. I've also been PM'd about my use of colloquial english in reference to the usage of the word 'Ain't' rather than 'have'nt' or, which is actually more grammatically correct, 'have not' and I'm sure it's havn't not haven't anyway. Someone 'ere has actually been bovvered to belittle my use of our queens bloody English.

If the person involved (I really can't be bovvered to go read the post again to find out who is was) had any, like, 'istory 'round these parts then 'e would understand that my online turn of phrase often strays into what is commonly known as effected estuary English.

Ain't is perfectly usable in the chatty and informal context of these 'ere message boards. I wouldn't be using it whilst applying for employment or talking to our majesty.

And I'm sure you wouldn't want me to start going through your posts knit bloody picking every singly grammatical error you made. We'd be here all bloomin night.

Look what you've made me do, you've (Or should that be 'you have') made me waste at least 5 valuable minutes ranting about this when I could be enjoying myself ranting about something important . . . . .

Anyway, When does the catgut come out Becky?
I'm not terribly sure, they never said, but i've no appointment for it so I guess they must be dissolvable.
Suppose you'll find out in a while. My mate got so fed up with waiting and hospitals that he took his own out. But then he's a bit of a nutter like that. Plus he got MRSA in his leg and the last place he wanted to go back too was a dirty ward.

Just don't do anything silly and go pulling at your scar. Stay chilled even if you are bored. Your body will let you know when it's ready to be up and about again.
I thought I'd drop by and say how things are going, its been an up and down few weeks for me.

I deteriorated quite a lot after leaving hospital and actually ended up back in, ironically my girlfriend also got admitted the same day for something else though she insists were not a pair of cripples and that I speak for myself...

Were both out now, I'm still in a lot of pain and now have a very complex rota of drugs, food, bathing and stuff. I feel a bit out of control of my own destiny at the moment. The worst of it seems to have passed though.

I checked in the CTRA servers a few times, nice to chat to some of you. Reported a wrecker too... Bastards never learn.

Anyway I'm still live and kicking and I'll see you all online soon, and hopefully at Bobs go karting do up North later this year.
Up North? Never read anything about it being up north . . . . How anti social. Do I need a passport?
Yeah hope that you get well soon, qould like to do some karting to, though I'm not having any time on my hand now.
You would definatly need a passport . . .
Its out of date but I still have the old black passport that you can use to bat customs officers aside with whilst politely stating, "excuse me Queens subject coming through.".

Luckily I dont need a passport to go up North, because if I did it likely would get stolen with the hubcaps.
Thanks

I'm about a month after the operation now and the pain levels are getting manageable. I'm still housebound and pretty depressed about that, but things are getting better. I'm hoping to go home in the next week or so.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG