The online racing simulator
I smegging hope not! That kind of thing isn't the done thing in the UK anyway, but it does look like a mobile phone number code, I'll ask the next nurse I see.
Quote from Becky Rose :I smegging hope not! That kind of thing isn't the done thing in the UK anyway, but it does look like a mobile phone number code, I'll ask the next nurse I see.

My mistake, I could recall seeing an article about the charges...just checked and I read it wrong.
@Mp3 Astra:
What pain? I was so happy flying through the air that I didn't feel any pain.
Besides, if I can laugh about it there's no reason why you shouldn't.

Any of you people seen the movie Platoon? Do you remember the scene where Charlie Sheen is hit in the throat? And when the medic starts to patch him he starts to moan about how it's not so bad dying and such.

When I was being patched up I started acting that scene. I don't know why but it seemed a good idea.

Yes I'm that kind of a person.

@Becky:
That theory was thrown out the window with the dawn of modern medicine.

I had an IV on me so I didn't have to do the numbers. But I sure would have liked a bath.

Why don't they give you sponge baths in hospitals anymore? I would have liked it very much if some cute little nurse had...

Hmmm phone number to get in touch with a self confessed slutty girly girl... I sure hope you don't get that many breathing sample calls.
Have to check how much it'll cost me to call. Propably less than those date lines...
Someone setup some sort of VoIP, so I don't get raped by international calls.
Skype? With Skype Pro i get charged a 3p connection charge for an unlimited length call to landlines in most countries...

If only i brought my headset to School :P
LOL, I'm not really much of a slut I try to be a bad girl but I'm just no good at it.
I'd like a bed bath too, intact I seem to have promised to give somebody one... Maybe I'm just a little bit bad ...
Jack, buy me some skype credits plz, I'm up at 2:00 AM writing an essay...

I hate climate change!
tYne climate doesn't change if you leave your heating on 24 hours a day.
Becky, you have all my sympathy... I spent a year in hospital (no kidding) so when I got home I almost (almost...) hoped someone would just walk into my bedroom, kick the waste bin, and turn the lights on randomly throughout the night, ... you know, just so that it felt familiar!

Get well soon...
As much as I'd like to phone and wish you well Becky, I'm now too afraid :o

How pathetic Karl, pull it together!
I understand how you feel.
Becky is famous after all.

I'm only afraid that I wouldn't be able to understand her Welsh accent. Though she propably wouldn't understand my Finnish accent any better.
Quote from March Hare :I understand how you feel.
Becky is famous after all.

I'm only afraid that I wouldn't be able to understand her Welsh accent. Though she propably wouldn't understand my Finnish accent any better.

Becky has the generic 'southern uk' accent, you will have heard her already on the STCC broadcasts.
haha no I don't have a Welsh accent actually, you see I wanted a job and good pay so I don't live in Wales I'm a halfbreed anyway.

I sound more like the girl who commentates on the STCC, a bit posh with just a touch of dampness to make me sound a bit like a guy which is a great source of embarassment :/
At least you don't sound like a farmer!

Ooo arr. I'll get me coat. And combine.
Your a farmer who looks like Michael Schumacher!? Now that I got to hear!
Are we actually going to haffto create Formula Tractor?
Doh! Do I feel stupid or what. Ofcource I'll understand Becky.

I'll rephrase that.
Although I'd be able to understand Becky. She propably wont understand my Finnish accent.

Any calls yet Becky?
for the record I've felt it necessary to ask to be removed from the CTRA credits, but children will be children especially when they've got the tools to act like a bully.

I just felt the credits as where were disproportionate (3 systems 1 mention V tinkering and 4 mentions and 'lead' status (very special in software)) so anyway I just feel I'd rather have no association with CTRA credits than to be represented as a bit part player, let the bully fully claim his toy as his I don't want the association with him anymore.

But enough of that, recovery is going well after the bleeding I had and I'm now both back on target to leave hospital on Monday, then I'll be 3 weeks at my parents.
Oh the wind wont blow and we really shouldn't go and it only goes to show.
Catch the wind, we're gonna see it spin, we're gonna...sail, little girl
do do do, bop bop a do-oh, my my my my my my yeah.
Everybody I know seems to know me well
but they're never gonna know that I move like hell.

soy soy soy soy [special Ventrilo sound!]
get better soon Becky!
Thank you and I will because the boredom is driving me nuts. And my poor phone is getting so much use its getting a bit hot...

I got pen and paper so maybe I should design Y-System... The mod for girls who can't close their legs. ( I get their details in the signup process..).
Dear god, Don't she go on . . . Me, me, me. Thats all you get from Becky atm. Dolling out her phone number like a cheap tart at a swingers club, getting all the prepubescents hot under the collar talking about her Girlfriend which she knows is just not cricket. Extolling the virtues of hard drugs and basically flinging her taffy self left right and centre across these 'ere forums.

Somebody gives her the slightest hint of sympathy and she takes it and runs like an athlete.

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on . . . .

So how you feeling honey. Was going to drop you a text untill I realised that was a hospital number you gave out. Nasty expensive things they are . . . .
Quote from Becky Rose :I got pen and paper so maybe I should design Y-System... The mod for girls who can't close their legs. ( I get their details in the signup process..).

unlike iracing that might be worth paying subscription fees for

hope you bounce back to full health soon and sorry to hear about your problems with who i thought was a friend of yours
haha Funnybear, but no-one called and its getting late now but I did get visitors today and even went for a little walk so things are good. Oh sorry I was talking about me again...

Shotglass, sometimes peace isn't possible. Its certainly not a row I want to have right now so I deleted the last message after Reading the first few words only. I don't think resolution is possible, he has decided what my point of view is and I can't convince him otherwise.
You don't happen to have any of that morphine about do you. Got horrible toothache, and can't get a ruddy dentist appointment for weeks.

Anyway, hope you're out shortly, hate going into hospital even when visiting.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG