The online racing simulator
wasn't peaceful this morning...

They woke me up at 6:30 and bleery eyed me wasn't what you'd call emotionally prepared for having my caffeter removed.

Still I am out of hospital today, 2 hour drive ain't gonna be comfy and then I stop to see my kitten at my house for the last time in 3 weeks (my sis is caring for her) then I'm going to go to my folks, setup my PC and try desperately to limit the cam chat to my GF to less than 10 hours so I can get some sleep. But we probably will go overnight as usual... I really miss my sleep :/
*Sings a little tune*

She's out . . . yeayea.
She's out. Ooooo yea.
Baby she's out . . . . oh yea.
In more ways than one . . . . Oh yes. Baby, she's out.
She's got her catheter out.
She's got the bitch in her out.
She's shaking her touche out and about.
Was holed up for weeks,
In a hospital that reeks,
Of rotten food and people that leak,
She said her piece,
To that ungrateful little twerp,
who to everything is an irk.
But . . . .

She's out . . . . Oooooyea.
She's out . . . . Oh baby,
In more ways than one . . . Hell yea,
She's out . . . . Daggadaggadum.

She shared it with the gang,
About her newfound thang,
her closet ain't got no swing door no more . . . . .lalalaaaa,
Although she was skying high,
Them drugs they made her fly,
But they took the pain away,
She lives on for another day . . . . .

Oh baby, she's out . . . . . . (Et al, et al).

Recover well my dear. Let your body find itself again.
What the hell?...
Topic starts with some point of view of how good CTRA has become, and I agree with that: I only race in CTRA now, because I feel it's one of the best places to race in LFS.

Then, things start going "Twilight Zone". Illness, drugs and sex come aboard. There's a teddy bear who rants in a sarcastic way. There's confessions about some damned weird and personal stuff.

And I thought all the crazy mother' where here in Portugal. Geez, for sure weird "steaks" live in the Isles.

Get well.
hehe, well no i'm out maybe i'll get less advances!

/me looks to StableX's signature.

Or maybe i'll get more *shrug*...

Yeah sorry the thread went wierd, totally the fault of me and my morphine.
Don't you go mocking morphine! It's the best thing since sliced bread.
Quote from March Hare :Don't you go mocking morphine! It's the best thing since sliced bread.

you're damn right. the only thing more addictive is canned bread.

I will not jump on all those twilight topics, but nevertheless I wish you all the best Becky. Get well soon
Quote from Becky Rose :hehe, well no i'm out maybe i'll get less advances!

/me looks to StableX's signature.

Or maybe i'll get more *shrug*...

Yeah sorry the thread went wierd, totally the fault of me and my morphine.

changed Becky
awwwwwwie I broke your heart
hehehe.. nope! I'll manage Just get better soon ......
Sheesh you coulda atleast lied and said your all cut up and stuff!

*shrug* men...
Quote from Becky Rose :Sheesh you coulda atleast lied and said your all cut up and stuff!

*shrug* men...

ROFL!!!!!! I didn't want to say anything about cutting up and stuff. I thought that might be a bit close to the bone!
You know I've never ruled out dating a guy, but my girlfriend points out that as I haven't done it after 30 odd years then I pretty much have to accept its never going to happen.

If you wherent so Grrrrrrrr and didn't make silly facial expressions whilst in your own little world then maybe I'd have been slightly less abnormal...

Then again being a dyke and an ex-junkie isn't exactly the end of my list of confessions *giggle* but I'm a good girl now, or atleast very nearly.
You should come back to racing and join [HR] Becky.

You definitely seem allot more relaxed and happy now even though you are in the hospital

And you will see the real Andy, big prick that he is!!
yes I'm definately more relaxed these days, I cracked under the pressure of STCC and really I was in no fit state to work on X-System, it definately killed my passion for the sport.

That's all behind me now, but I don't know about returning to the track yet, I'm actually recovering at my parents house now. Though I've a few complications, I think I was released a few days too soon.
I'm spending what time I can in WoW to be with Amber (my GF). Though I promised myself I'd never play an MMO again... I'm relaxing, even watching TV for the first time in months.

Maybe I'll come back in the future, but I do find racing an intense experience and I just don't have a place for that in my life at the moment, especially as I've no wheel here and my lack of practice will leave me frustrated with my own performance.

But don't worry I'm well aware of what Andy is like!
Quote from Toddshooter :You definitely seem allot more relaxed and happy now even though you are in the hospital

my guess is its the morphine
seriously though i prefer the relaxed talkative becky over the more common slightly paranoid one
oh they don't let someone with a prior addiction to opiates stay on mophine for long! After a day they put me on a mix of more conventional looking tablets and they already started reducing those.

But slightly paranoid!? Common!? LOL... There goes my posh self-image!
Good to know your back home Becky

or atleast out of hospital
Quote from mcgas001 : Good to know your back home Becky

or atleast out of hospital

you're Mcgas
Haha is Andy stalking guys now?
now now!!!!!! Let's not get carried away Becky!

He was actually on our server testing our system.
ok I sent Mazz pictures of me and my girl as promised and he thought they were both pictures of me, so I guess I must gave discovered a new kind of left hand?

/me ommits a large amount of her post on the grounds of common decency.
I know this is way too late, but I just noticed that post about you on hospital, and about that bottering girl next to you.
Hope you`ll be ok, and seriously, I wouldn`t accept a moaning bitch like that, what is her reason to be on hospital?

And sorry if it`s been asked before, but it`s long read throught 11 pages

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG