The online racing simulator
Seeing that we didn't get the interior updates, will they be in patch Z?

/me ponders
Thank You ! I wish You , the LFS Dev team , a Merry Christmas , lot's of presents under the tree and a "well deserved break" ! =)
Thanks Santa!
Merry christmas Scawen!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Seeing that we didn't get the interior updates, will they be in patch Z?

/me ponders

Scawen has mentioned it loads of time before on the forum, search.
Anyway, they are working on it, and they hope to release it soon.
Thanks Scavier!
just arrivived the SMS with this great news...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!
#33 - Nobo
Merry Christmas LFS Dev Team! Take your deserved rest!
Merry Christmas & thanks devs
Yay!
Quote from The Very End :Scawen has mentioned it loads of time before on the forum, search.
Anyway, they are working on it, and they hope to release it soon.

Can't blame me if I can't be on the forums frequently.
Merry deserved Christmas Scavier, we will enjoy the new patch this holidays
Thanks Scawen
Thank you Scavier. Your hard work is very appreciated and now you all deserve a nice rest.

Also got a gift from a friend today, so I can now have hi-res skins.

Have a good christmas.

Thanks again.
AWESOME WORK! thank you to all the dev team! Merry Xmas and a happy and safe new year!

Keep up the good work!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can't blame me if I can't be on the forums frequently.

.....asking for the next patch minutes after patch Y was released, dude, come on! Give it at least half an hour.

Thanks
Thank You Very Mutch :bowdown:Scawen:bowdown:,and Happy Christmas .
When will all the times be wiped from lfsw? I am primed for a WR frenzy this weekend when they all get deleted.
I wish the current hotlaps charts could be archived, there's a couple years of LFS's history in there.
Nice work Scavier! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Quote from Storm_Cloud :When will all the times be wiped from lfsw? I am primed for a WR frenzy this weekend when they all get deleted.

I was just thinking the same thing.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I wish the current hotlaps charts could be archived, there's a couple years of LFS's history in there.

I must assume my favourite role by folding my arms and tell you in a deep voice that your wish has been granted - I wish I could do a good smoke representation with my legs. Victor said so in some other thread.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I wish the current hotlaps charts could be archived, there's a couple years of LFS's history in there.

They are.
Altough there is no way to view them currently, but maybe in the future..
Thanks, and Merry Christmas

David
Thanks , Merry Christmas !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG