The online racing simulator
Merry Xmas
Little late joining the party, but thanks for the patch. Now have a nice relaxing Christmas so you can bring more joy in 2008!
I think you Devs have done some amazing work with the new patch Great work!
Thanks

And thanks to all the community members who did all that testing, we fixed a lot of bugs! :up:
You gonna get off this bloody forum and have a few weeks off now?
Quote from Scawen :Thanks

And thanks to all the community members who did all that testing, we fixed a lot of bugs! :up:

Looking forward for next testing sessions in some distant future, now begone from this forum, it is family time already, time to eat too much and enjoy peaceful evenings it is
Quote from hamidude2006 :dudes wtf did u get rid of the xrt turbo for

So that people like you don't pollute the enjoyment of others with your selfish attitude. XRT is on S1 and S2, so you can have it if you really really want it.
Scavier, THANK YOU for a FANTASTIC PATCH! You guys are taking this sim in the right direction and our team is very happy with the level of realism and driver involvement.

To the whining schoolgirls, you need to quit the pathetic comments just because you suck. Heck I'm slower too but it's because I need to get used to physics & algorithms that are a closer match to reality. What better incentive is there to adjust?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the devs, testers, and the LFS community. Looking forward to some great racing!
Great Patch & Happy Xmas
Hi Guys - Just wanted to say thank you for the new patch, great work as usual.

I wish everyone (even drifters) a Happy Christmas & Merry New Year.

Thanks to all your hard work guys,

You deserve a well earned rest after this release. It's been absolute mayhem the past few weeks.

As for the people complaining, I really don't understand some peoples selfishness. This game is in Alpha, to expect anything other than change is ludicrous. To whine about not being able to do their oh so precious *insert time here* on the same setup like before because (oh no!) the tracks have been updated is totally ridiculous. Even real life tracks get updates and additions.

OK rant over

Now all I need is a G25 !
Thanks Scawen! Merry Christmas.
y PATCH IS SUCK WHERE IS XRT THIS IS REALLY SUCK I WANT DEMOS CARS FOIR S1
S1 Cars For Demo I Mean
Quote from Niku :y PATCH IS SUCK WHERE IS XRT THIS IS REALLY SUCK I WANT DEMOS CARS FOIR S1

:bananadea
Quote from Niku :S1 Cars For Demo I Mean

Spend some money on S2, and you have access to all cars and all tracks! Nice deal or what?

So, come join us in S2-land
Merry Christmas devs, you deserve it.
Quote from Niku :S1 Cars For Demo I Mean

More free content....

Don't buy the game, you are too much of a retard, I don't want to run into you some day on an S2 server. In fact, just turn off your computer incase you hurt yourself.
STFU Niku.

Merry Christmas Scavier
I love the FBMW, it got me back into LFS
Just gets better - loved it since the demo
Works great with Logitech rumblepad
Must get a wheel
Cheers & Thanks
Best ever
I think scawen need a brake..
He have did a HLL of much work. (Or? )
(I wich i could send him a present)
After the brake:
Doh! (Like simpson)
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :Hi Guys - Just wanted to say thank you for the new patch, great work as usual.

I wish everyone (even drifters) a Happy Christmas & Merry New Year.

And a happy christmas for you too my friend
Hows it going? I hear too little from you nowdays
cant use blackwood backwards holy hates drifters and dont want them drifting he took it out for a reason so we wont drift becuase he nose that is the best way to drift, CHILDISH! well anyway theres nothing i can do so ima quit lfs.

Patch Y - Formula BMW / Track Updates / AI / Physics
(544 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG