The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :It is always worth waiting for a job to be done properly, rather than rush it out unfinished to meet a deadline..
After all, This IS LFS we are talking about, not bl**dy Test Drive Unfinished!

As for whining, go have a quick race against some AI's in an XFG at BL2..10 laps should be enough to change your mind about people 'whining'

Lift off the accelerator when you are in the air.
Quote from DaveWS :Lift off the accelerator when you are in the air.

AI can't finish 20 laps...
Quote from MarioX :Try that with XFG and see how it goes
Meanwhile, I'll have to take RB4 for a spin there....

Just tried it, the XFG's clutch is easy to fry
That happens mainly with clutching while shifting, shifting without clutch at all has very little effect on the clutch.
I also noticed the rev drop from 2nd to 3rd is way higher without clutch than with, so that might be the problem...
What does the setup files need to be renamed to because they are not working.
Quote from sam93 :What does the setup files need to be renamed to because they are not working.

To their 3 letter abbreviations at the beginning (e.g. "XR GT Turbo" is now "XRT"). And they have to be in the "setups" folder.
ok cheers, also how do you drive the FBMW because the gearbox always seems to break. I have been racing around the circuit a few times and it just breaks and I was just pitting and when setting off every gear was just going straight to the redline, how do I drive it without this happening.
Wohoo X33
just relised I am not shifting properly
Quote from AndroidXP :Wohoo X33

Yep, including the fix for the view controls with us DFP users (single button look configurable from 30 to 90°). Thank you Scawen so much.
Good patch X33. I like bigger numbers on speedo, thx scawen
Wow! Even the RAC speedo is readable now.
Ni-Ce
/ot good work scawen, keep it up

(lots of user requests in this patch eh)
I like the big speedometer now
I know its just lovely
The AI physics is also improved - but i still kick'em
Is there a separate d/l link for X33 or do I have to d/l x30 and auto-update to X33?
I think people should show Scawen some serious respect for the X33 release.

Maybe now we can stop people bitching like spoilt brats.
"Can not open the restarter program" evertime time I use ingame updater, well try to, can we get link here please?
Did you delete lfs_restart.exe? If yes, download it here and put it in your main LFS directory.

E: Beaten by Scawen himself
Quote from sam93 :ok cheers, also how do you drive the FBMW because the gearbox always seems to break. I have been racing around the circuit a few times and it just breaks and I was just pitting and when setting off every gear was just going straight to the redline, how do I drive it without this happening.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=623965#post623965
Quote from Scawen :it's just that there is no autoclutch on gearchange for the FBM. You must pull on the gear lever and while still pulling, momentarily lift the throttle for a near instant clutchless gearchange. Same thing in real life.

can this help

Quote from steve :"Can not open the restarter program" evertime time I use ingame updater, well try to, can we get link here please?

edit.... LOL LOL
hmm thanks, but I don't recall deleting anything of the sort.. great work btw
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG