The online racing simulator
TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
Hi Scawen, just tested patch 37 some more.
On AS7 in FBM after a race the AI's drive straight through the pits, that's after a bit of swerving in pit lane and then run out of gas on track.
After watching a few races, it looks like it's because they come too fast into the final S and almost loose it at pit entry.
Quote from ninja469 :Hi Scawen, just tested patch 37 some more.
On AS7 in FBM after a race the AI's drive straight through the pits, that's after a bit of swerving in pit lane and then run out of gas on track.
After watching a few races, it looks like it's because they come too fast into the final S and almost loose it at pit entry.

Thanks, same at AS Cadet. Here's my description of the problem.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=638135#post638135
Hi Scawen, just tested patch 37 some more.
On AS6R in FBM after a race the AI's have the same problem with running through the pits. They were fine on AS6 and AS7R.
It happens when their pit is first in the lane, they just come in too fast to stop in time, and over-shoot their box.
Thanks - I fixed the others so I guess that one is fixed too, in X38, now released!
Less things to fix, less days to release of the Y Patch
Quote from Scawen :X38, now released!

And installed ...

I take it there will be an X39 ? After after that ?
Quote from DanielC :And installed ...

I take it there will be an X39 ? After after that ?

I don't know, all I know is it's time to eat!
Left hand holds the sandwich/pie/straw/fork

Right hand codes

Middl... no, better not.
Quote from Scawen :I don't know, all I know is it's time to eat!

Hahaha, I totally agree with that! Keep up the good work, and bonne appetite ...
Great improvements ^^
but i am a bit confused... it's just me or is a bit weird that in a 7800gt, athlon 64 3700+ the game gets slow 30/40 fps with 14 people at the start grid on blackwood? (to be specific :P)
2 in 1 day :P Good maaaan
Patches are coming like mushrooms after rain.
X38 Multiplayer Help
Not sure where to put this, but for some reason, with the new X30-38 patches i can't connect multiplayer....so i had X30, reinstalled it, and then it worked, auto updated to X38, and now it's not working

In English: I start LFS>Click Multiplayer>It doesn't connect, comes up with the error message straight away......only does this with these new X30+ Patches

Please help

Thanks
Harjun
Hi Scawen, just tested patch 38 and yes it has fixed the problem.
Good job
This is sooooo cool
I can feel "Y" sneeking up on me :snowman:
Dont rush with Y. It doesnt give nothing only name LFS S2 Alpha Y. I rather wait till all problems are fixed.
Quote from Patussay :Great improvements ^^
but i am a bit confused... it's just me or is a bit weird that in a 7800gt, athlon 64 3700+ the game gets slow 30/40 fps with 14 people at the start grid on blackwood? (to be specific :P)

Not really odd at all. LFS is pretty demanding with a lot of cars out there. CPU presumably holding you back at this point.
Quote :I don't know, all I know is it's time to eat!

For some reason I hear the Popeye theme playing as Scawen eats his sandwitch and gets back to busting bugs
Quote from Electrik Kar :For some reason I hear the Popeye theme playing as Scawen eats his sandwitch and gets back to busting bugs

Rofl, my thoughts exactly

BTW, I'm getting pizza right now, got nice red pepper and tomatoes etc in it
Default to 5 laps sorted. I knew it would be
when locking up the wheels the engine should stall (I don't think somebodys that fast on the clutch because you don't want to lock up normaly) - so when braking with locked wheels untill 0mph the engine should be off?
Quote from AndreABG :when locking up the wheels the engine should stall (I don't think somebodys that fast on the clutch because you don't want to lock up normaly) - so when braking with locked wheels untill 0mph the engine should be off?

True if you use manual clutch, if autoclutch is on then it disconnects engine from gearbox in such situations.
Quote from joaopaulopt :cars demo
XRT, XRG , XFG , FMB
XRt in demo pliz pliz pliz

Buy S2 you get XRT as much as you want
Quote from joaopaulopt :cars demo
XRT, XRG , XFG , FMB
XRt in demo pliz pliz pliz

please stop making yourself look stupid...

The decision was already made and you have absolutly no influence on it.

IF you want XRT in demo then keep the X version
Quote from harjun :Not sure where to put this, but for some reason, with the new X30-38 patches i can't connect multiplayer....so i had X30, reinstalled it, and then it worked, auto updated to X38, and now it's not working

In English: I start LFS>Click Multiplayer>It doesn't connect, comes up with the error message straight away......only does this with these new X30+ Patches

Please help

Thanks
Harjun

Have you checked to see if windoz firewall is blocking it.
That's what it sounds like to me, the exe changed and windoz sees it as a different file.
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG