The online racing simulator
TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
Thank You.
I think removing the XRT from the demo was a great idea, means there's more reason to buy S2 for those who want a powerful RWD road car (which is most of the drifters) and will hopefully reduce the amount of noobish demo users improving the quality of racing. I also think adding a wings + slicks car is a good idea because it gives experienced sim racers a good benchmark to compare to
nice woooooho!
Quote from Scawen :
New demo car : Formula BMW FB02
Removed XR GT Turbo car from demo

w00t! Thats the last thing I ever thought you'd do. You keep surprising us.
I think I love every single change (apart from the driving line, which I'll reserve judgement on). Digital speedo, pitlane speeding, gearboxes, clutch, views... all good. Shame that damage is now non-fixable as there doesn't appear to be any incentive to not tap people out of the race (unless damage has more effect on the car)...

But all good. Love it. Love LFS!
Hoorayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Woooooooo
My download has stalled big time.
Fantastic Scawen, going to try now
300kb/s down
Quote from Lord Scawen :Removed XR GT Turbo car from demo

Time to prevent legacy hosts from working online?
Bloody big patch (in terms of LFS patches!)

800kb/s though
dwnloading now gunna try it on LTC RACE
Thank you
Nice, and very big thx!
Im Downloading it, can't wait
Restarted it and getting good speed.
I will only install patch Y but man there are a lot of changes! One of my favourites is being able to turn off damage repair, that is an extremely important addition. I have mixed feelings for replacing the XRT with the BMW but I guess that's what the contract says

This Christmas is gonna be a memorable one. THANK YOU DEVS!
What's the point of removing the XRT from the demo? Now all the demoers will simply play the old version where the XRT was available...
<3 to scawen!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :What's the point of removing the XRT from the demo? Now all the demoers will simply play the old version where the XRT was available...

What about making a Force-autoupdate for patch X to Y... =P
demoers will get the fbmw???????? it says new demo car: formula bmw someone confirm this plss
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG