The online racing simulator
Quote from Koopa :Why on earth has the virtual counters (rev, speedo) been removed on some cars, i cant understand why the Fbmw DOES has Virtual counters and a XFG dont... Remove it completly or dont touch it. This change is stupid and unnessesary... :banghead:

because mostly formulas does have a virtual speedo
and mostly road cars have a analog speedo

this is fine for me, i almost never look at speedo or rev couter when i'm racing
Apparently the new BMW is very close to the fox- cant wait to try both cars in the same track to get a feeling for it. But I can already envision Foxes vs Beemers..... instead of Foxes vs F*cking Oversteering 8's....
Quote from geeman1 :No, they are in a different folder now and you have to change the prefixes also.

hushhh, don't give it all away.

They are in a new folder. It should be called "setups" dunno about prefixes. Havent even been able to start downloading yet... Someone posted a rapidshare link, which is generous. However, rapidshare sucks major azz. "Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 47 minutes)" :bananadea
Hmm nice changes
Thank You Devs^^
I always drove with the digital speedo but I think its better (more real) to have it just at a few cars instead of at all,
its more challenging

MfG Reese
Link doesn't work for me,
can't connect to liveforspeed.net
problem with 2 controllers
hello i have problem with second controller

in vista 64 x10 patch i have conected x360 controller and g25 wheel and everything works fine 2 controllers detected and 2 controllers works

in vista 64 x30 there is a message 2 controller detected i can see axes but they dont react and g25 is dead, if i unplug x360 controller restart lfs g25 is recognised and responding

there is probably some bug because in x30 i cant have x360 pluged because g25 stops work

i try this in x30 over clean install x10 and same problem , i cant have pluged x360 controller

everything else is superb i like manual clutch , it make driving very interesting, because every change of gear is uniqe, i can make errors
All down

What is the problem ? due to the new patch ??

Master server down
Lfsworld down
Liveforspeed.net down

Please HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

Note : I don't download or install this new patch ....
I hate to ask this because I'm sure it has come up somewhere, has anyone else noticed the "CT" in the F9 and F10 displays?

Anyone know what it stands for?
it's at the bottom left, and is a grey bar and orange started to appear, I just noticed it and have no idea what it means.
Quote from XCNuse :I hate to ask this because I'm sure it has come up somewhere, has anyone else noticed the "CT" in the F9 and F10 displays?

Clutch Trouble?
or Clutch Temperature.
The clutch is cooled down after 10/12ish minutes.
Clutch Temperature I guess

Edit: to XCNuse
*cough* We already beat the forum user online record by more than 150 and are quickly approaching the 1000
Quote from magorik :hello i have problem with second controller

in vista 64 x10 patch i have conected x360 controller and g25 wheel and everything works fine 2 controllers detected and 2 controllers works

in vista 64 x30 there is a message 2 controller detected i can see axes but they dont react and g25 is dead, if i unplug x360 controller restart lfs g25 is recognised and responding

there is probably some bug because in x30 i cant have x360 pluged because g25 stops work

i try this in x30 over clean install x10 and same problem , i cant have pluged x360 controller

everything else is superb i like manual clutch , it make driving very interesting, because every change of gear is uniqe, i can make errors

I have a similar problem, but worst. I had a Logitech Gamepad, and a Logitech MOMO. My MOMO is usually unpluged, and i only plug it when i'm going to play.
Well, since I tried this new patch my MOMO isn't reconoigsed by my Windows Vista 64

I suffers this problema another times, and the wheel started to work some hours later. But is extrange that this problem came at the same time that the patch no?
Ahh, makes sense, thanks guys lol.. not exactly in the thinking mood anymore with exams over and winter break started!
Quote from LFS Consol :S2 ALPHA : AI drivers can't yet drive in windy conditions

That made my day...
What's-a-matter Mr AI ? Toooooo scared ? Coolness.
Nice to see you around tho XCNuse.

I think the clutch thing sucks, it doesn't give you much of a chance to be able to use manual clutch before you burn your clutch out but I have to use clutch on a button for the wheel, i don't have 3 pedals, and what is with the fact you can't change gear unless you have less than 50% throttle?
Quote from JasonJ :Go back and read the whole thread. There are new folders for setting and car liveries which need to be populated with your old ones from SETTINGS folder. You have to rename them to the three letter names.

There should be a TEST before you can get to the TEST patch.

:edit: I'll read the post above mine ^_^

wth my 1825 sets.... long work
I prefer Clutch Trouble myself
Quote from zak_mull :We can't find http://www.liveforspeed.net/file_lfs.php...
Help?

You are from the Isle Of Mull!? Where abouts do you live Tobermory?
Went on holiday August this year, and i ****ing LOVED IT. Dolphins, Otters, Mountains, rivers, streams, old volcanoes with a lake in it, what more could I have asked for!
Quote from BlueFlame :You are from the Isle Of Mull!? Where abouts do you live Tobermory?
Went on holiday August this year, and i ****ing LOVED IT. Dolphins, Otters, Mountains, rivers, streams, old volcanoes with a lake in it, what more could I have asked for!

HAHAHA yes
other members from mull...
banister member of (cP clownpaint)
johnfromsunnymull (member of NPC)

I live in dervaig, work in toberymory at the garage
Quote from JasonJ :That made my day...
What's-a-matter Mr AI ? Toooooo scared ? Coolness.

I'm getting a mental picture of that scene
0,98mb/sec - and I'M tired of waiting!
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG