The online racing simulator
Quote from Leprekaun :I have exams next week , Scawen, any chance of delaying the release to the Sunday after next? . I'm too easily pulled in by your simulator, if Patch Y is released tomorrow, I'll be doomed

If Scawen did that for real, you failing your exams would be your smallest problem, trust me :mad:

E: I have an alternative: just ask Victor to ban you from LFS and the forums for a few days, problem solved.
Quote from geeman1 :Me too. Friday next week would be alright with me.

Its just that I've got a world geography exam on the Sunday after next. Bah! who gives a shite about the triangular trade? +

PATCH Y FTW!!!
Haha, you guys suck. I'm done my exams tomorrow :P muahaha
On a completely unrelated note, I want to get in to the V1 competition.

What colour should I paint my G25?
i got an exam in 2hours and 10mins!! and im finnished!!!!! but if it gets released this friday, i have to wait until sunday to play it
I have some exams on 7th May 2008. Let's wait until then so I don't screw up.
Lets not!
Ok.
Again, why is everyone talking about Friday? Just because the CMX came out? No one (in the know) said anything about Friday, kill the rumour now!

We get clutch heat, ai, and transmissions mentioned - and somehow the racing line display (probably just a dev tool, noone knows) and a Friday release take over. That's bizarre!
What about dedicated server!? That ain't out yet, so a release seems unlikely now.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On a completely unrelated note, I want to get in to the V1 competition.

What colour should I paint my G25?

gold!

you should also get your teeth whitened so you'll look good on TV. do you suppose there are any dentists in your area willing to sponsor you?
Quote from h3adbang3r :Please, let's try to get this thread back on-topic. If we cant do that, maybe it just needs a lock, and the forum shut down. All this flaming, trolling, and whining is just sickening for a community I thought to be much more mature.

Or perhaps people are just so "mature" that they become intolerant to even the simplest things.

And I am excited for the new BMW, sounds fun. I'd like to see another "road" car out there, though.
#938 - sun
Hi

woW that is the best video eva scawen !
Quote from Leprekaun :Its just that I've got a world geography exam on the Sunday after next. Bah! who gives a shite about the triangular trade? +

PATCH Y FTW!!!

triangle trade ?

anything to do with exporting toblerones ?
Quote from tinvek :triangle trade ?

anything to do with exporting toblerones ?

Pyramid scam?
hello,
I come from China. Occasionally,LFS was seen, I am very surprised and like it very much after try, so bought S2 LISENCE, thank Scawen for your efforts!
Nice work there with the real thing, it's nice to drive one of those then when you play on the pc it's 100% different. Hopelly after xmas we get some new cars then F1 ones
Quote from evilgeek :you should also get your teeth whitened so you'll look good on TV. do you suppose there are any dentists in your area willing to sponsor you?

I know a person who can help you! E-mail

On another note, can we delay the release until about july - then my exams are finished!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Again, why is everyone talking about Friday? Just because the CMX came out? No one (in the know) said anything about Friday, kill the rumour now!

We get clutch heat, ai, and transmissions mentioned - and somehow the racing line display (probably just a dev tool, noone knows) and a Friday release take over. That's bizarre!

Who knows when it will come out? xD
Nobody does lol, but everyone HOPES that is released tomorrow.
The reason why people are assuming its tomorrow because Scawen has regularly uploaded patches in the past on Fridays and considering how that the CMX viewer was released very recently, there is a large possibility that the release is tomorrow. I'd say that if its not tomorrow, definitely next Friday.
Quote from tristancliffe :Are you smoking something or were you dropped on your head as a child?

LOOL I always thought side shifters we're for real men cars, not for single seaters? Anyway, nice to be put on the right way by you Tristan...
Quote from Leprekaun :The reason why people are assuming its tomorrow because Scawen has regularly uploaded patches in the past on Fridays and considering how that the CMX viewer was released very recently, there is a large possibility that the release is tomorrow. I'd say that if its not tomorrow, definitely next Friday.

You are saying something there. The most common thing would be next friday or the friday after, but it still can be a little chance for the patch tomorrow
I was rather hoping for one of those long drawn out, tell us more detail about each new feature one day at a time releases, that was fun.
Now...I personally would LOVE and E30 M3...
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I was rather hoping for one of those long drawn out, tell us more detail about each new feature one day at a time releases, that was fun.

Completely wrong there mate
It`s better to release it, and it patch note / homepage write a lot of new stuff in the patch that we didn`t know about, things that would surprise us
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG