The online racing simulator
Time to post in here...

I can't belive that you guys think that green/red/yellow line is some training thingy (lack of better words).
I mean do you honestly belive that a man who said "this is a racing simulator, not a screenshot generator", would even consider putting that in online/offline part of the game?

Well that kinda doesn't make much sense to me

It could be nice to have that in some training lessons tho

Edit: Allmost forgot... Great work on the patch guys, can't wait to spend my holiday in my room lol
Cool update, now just the patch to wait for

To be honest I haven't played LFS for a while, but I suppose this will change after the release of the patch
Perhaps the line is telemetry to show in a replay or in a special Ghost Mode for Offline?
woohoo!
Whats the big deal over a damn line!! I'm sure it will be just an optional thing, which you could turn on / off.

I think it would be great for beginners, and less people would be turned away from the game, as they would know where to brake etc.

Obviously the line would be of no benefit to an experienced user.
Maybe the line is just Kegetys' ghost car mod, it hasn't been included in LFS officially at all, and they used it in the video to show that the AI don't just drive around on their "usual" line any more.
Engines can stall now*?

*: soon
Quote from DaveWS :Whats the big deal over a damn line!! I'm sure it will be just an optional thing, which you could turn on / off.

I think it would be great for beginners, and less people would be turned away from the game, as they would know where to brake etc.

Obviously the line would be of no benefit to an experienced user.

The line would have huge benefits to an experienced user. Since the beginner would probably follow the line without deviation if it was not disabled on a server, the experienced user can see exactly where the beginner will be precisely attempting to drive .
nice work

I was only thinking the other of when the next car will be available

Nice work
How will you stall your car though if you dont use the clutch :S
I am guessing that the auto-clutch only kicks in when shifting gears, not for example when you spin.
You only use to the clutch to get of the line.
Maybe it isn't 100% reliable. nK auto-clutch sometimes fails if you don't use enough throttle, or if you don't pull in the gear paddles during a spin... Hopefully LFS will do something similar so that auto-clutches still have to think about it a bit at least.
Happy happy joy joy

This video was really nice
I may have some work to do soon.

If blackwood and south city tracks are updated, mainly new added textures in DDS folder, i have to release a new version of my night,future,snow and desertmod

Photoshop-time

I hope LFS will have its own Day/Night and Season options included one day.
I am Really Happy , that the Ki are Able to Drive now .

Let's see , how good the new Damages will be, but i am sure ,they'll be okay
sorry if this has been asked before, but will there be an open bugtest for that patch or a closed one?
Quote from MoonForce :sorry if this has been asked before, but will there be an open bugtest for that patch or a closed one?

i would assume that closed testing is in it's final stages now.
Does the FB02 have an H-shifter or sequential gearbox?
It has a 6-gear sequential gearbox + reverse.

E: too slow
awesomeness....

Good news
Oh, I would have liked to see a manual gearbox.
Hey Bob, does this update has anything to do with your teasing over the last month or two? Something about Niels and you. Are you teasing us over something related officialy to LFS or something that you and Niels are working on?
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG