The online racing simulator
Damn... Hard not to be hit....

Old love never fades, and surely this video reminded me of old love.

Maybe I should uninstall Rfactor?????
Quote from seinfeld :what are you talking about, during the week, there are at the most 20-30 servers worldwide that even have people in them, used to be 100 at least a year ago
in australia no servers at all are running 50% of the time

Remember, the main user-base is in Europe so you may have a completely different experience than most of us do. Right now for example there are 1500 people online in LFS. I remember 1000 people being a rare occation only a little while ago.
Quote from Retrohero :... Maybe I should uninstall Rfactor?????

i have no doubts that this would be a step in the right direction
Quote from wien :That would be "narrow" , and yeah it does look that way. Could be the difference in angle though. The rounded curb should make it harder to take advantage of that area anyway, so it may not make much of a difference how wide it is.

More narrow or narrower just didn't sound right in my head, but I guess that's what it should be then.

If you compare it to the width of the curb, it seems roughly the same while the old one seems at least double the size.
Cool, thanks for the update! Nice video too.
That sounds great !!

:laola::bounce8::huepfenic
A big thank you to the dev's and all who helped to make this awesome sim
:bowdown:LFS devs
WOOOO cant wait to test it
The M cars would be very cool thing to have in LFS
wow a new car great!
this will slot in under the FOX or on par?
i know the BMW is smaller but may not be any slower.

this is exciting.-
It will be considerably slower. It has 50bhp less and no diffusor.
LFS gets better and better everyday I'm so happy
Awesome
Great!,

Nice Driving From You Scawen,with the BMW ...:trophy:.
I'm happy

now I have another car I can abuse with my skin

but greater are the changes in AI and with clutch 'n' gearbox... and the engine changes I filtered out of the vid.
track improvemets are always good... BUT the thing I didn't get was: Where are the canges at Blackwood??? maybe I'm just blind...
Wow. This sounds really exciting! Giving the engines more inertia sounds great. I wonder what the physics improvements are - is downforce from the tray also modeled now? Chasis twisting? Fluffy dice bouncing around on the rear view mirror?

edit: or maybe by 'physics improvements' he means the engine inertia and stalling the car and stuff, that's all physics. I mainly think tyres or aero when I hear physics for some reason.
Quote from Retrohero :
Maybe I should uninstall Rfactor?????

im gona do it as soon the patch comes out, i wanted to try the formula bmw mod but the lfs one is a lot better, rfactor wheel of that car is shit purely shit, and in lfs is sweeeetttt
Made my day, no, my month! Great stuff Scavier, thank you for all the hard work!

Seems like you had some good fun there, Scawen
Quote from J@tko :Ditto - or have I already said that in this thread?

Same here as well. This is looking amazing, can't wait.
A huge thanks to LFS devs!!!Great news!!!
Kick-ass!
I'd just like to say congratulations to the entire team also
great work guys,
lets hope we can get more cars with some contracts in lfs

greets,

reintjan
Eric is alive!

Quote from kone :Finally! Next christmas a BMW WTCC car..

Hell Yeah!
/me Cant wait!

/me Runs to do homework so time runs faster!

Nice one team
It says improvements to the ai, does that include them not ramming into stationary vehicles anymore? Also, does that include them overtaking now and not driving in convoy?
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG