The online racing simulator
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Scawen, when you crashed the car were they like...

More like:
Oh cra...
*slams brakes*
Please don't launch into the air, please don't laun...
*impact*
Oh whew, this isn't LFS after all ()

Nah, but seriously:
Wh...
*impact*
*silence till heart rate drops below 200 again and adrenaline stops gushing out of his ears*
Awesome news guys
Quote from Maelstrom :Of course! Not everybody have a clutch pedal at his disposal

But that hasn't caused an issue with people using a button clutch to start has it?
Great news, but I am also a bit underwhelmed to see another single seater. I really do believe that more road cars should be included. And since the last two new cars were BMW, how about some M3s and M5s in the near future?
Throttle blipping shouldn't be required on all cars, like the BF1 which does it automatically for the driver in real life.
Quote from ajp71 :But that hasn't caused an issue with people using a button clutch to start has it?

I forgot about that but I still prefer no clutch to such an unsatifactory makeshift!
Scawen, I hate you. Now my patch XFL avatar (which is already old) will have to go!

Just pulling your leg, looks great. A single seater below the FOX is what LFS really needs - the FBM (?) will be a great addition to LFS.
Hello

First of all, WTH HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR SCAWEN

Second is thanks for xmas gift

One serious crash in 100 laps its way below the average in LFS
I bet an M car is in the works...
Tally Ho, Scawen, good job, thanks for this, many people didn't expect a new car let, alone a new BMW
Great ! Pretty cool news !
Lol at my avatar.

added this a few days ago :P
Can't wait
Quote from duke_toaster :
Just pulling your leg, looks great. A single seater below the FOX is what LFS really needs - the FBM (?)

FB02
This maybe to much to ask, but having all the BMW's in the game is a little bit ti much.
But how about all the M cars? Or race cars?
Wohooooo!
hope ill have s2 till then.
Really waiting now for the patch to be released.
Quote from Stefani24 :Wohooooo!
hope ill have s2 by then.

Ditto - or have I already said that in this thread?
Scawen's Mrs... Fit

SO now looks beautifully bumpy. The shots of BL didn't look that much different from the air, so it'll be interesting to see what it looks like from ground level.
absolutley fantastic. i was like ah well dont know if ill go racing today. not in the mood. same old stuff for a while. but thats expected with 3 developers only. so somthing new now is really welcomed. cant wait. i wish helmets could be more subdevided. too boxy for my taste . i envy Scaven. would like to try that formula aswell
I'm so happy, I think I'm going to cry...

:hyper:

Fantastic, impresive relationship!! Learn kunos....
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG