The online racing simulator
HELLLLL YEAHHHHHH :bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:bannana_g:laola::clapclap::clapclap::huepfenic

Was great to watch, Looking forward to the update on the gearbox / engines I'm just gonna keep stalling at the start

download mirror:

UK:
Hires
Lores

USA:
Hires
Lores
Very good new.
Quote from Blackout :Well, Scawen already dropped rather many spoilers in the first post and the video. So I doubt it, and it's probably against Geneva convention anyway.

Rather many? I'd say he just dropped the front spoiler once

Okok, it's a "wing", I know
Yeah! Really looking forward to get that patch!
:faint2:
Woooo!!

Great stuff!
Quote from AndroidXP :Rather many? I'd say he just dropped the front spoiler once

Okok, it's a "wing", I know

Hahahaha, you silly. Well, at least Scawen got some first hand experience he can use when updating the crash physics.
What about old track records, i hope they will reset all the records since on some tracks it impossible to improve them ever again...

Everytime there is a physics update the track records should be archived and deleted imo...

Anyways, after looking @ the video im highly enthousiastic...
Great news, and a great video
Quote from Koopa :Everytime there is a physics update the track records should be archived and deleted imo...

Err yes, that's already the case. Actually that's one of the reasons physics and track updates come seldom but in big packages, just so the WR stats don't have to be reset so often.
Quote from AndroidXP :Err yes, that's already the case. Actually that's one of the reasons physics and track updates come seldom but in big packages, just so the WR stats don't have to be reset so often.

Oeee nevermind what i said....

I thought after the tyre physics change the WR stuff wasnt deleted... Guess im blind or something then... Not that i will ever come near to some WR's but...

Looking forward to the engine breakdowns... Hope they wont do BANGGG and its all over but that they will do it after you overrev it with the downchange etc....

Also its great to hear the redline limiter stuff is improved...
Nice video!

Scawen is not about to drive slowly in real life, that was good to see.. Lets hope it not only inspired him to do the gearbox but also to get back to the tyres.

Really looking forward to xmas
omg Scawen may kiss thy foot for such great news??? going hyper .... :bounce8: need my tabllets Lol no seriously cant
wooo wooo very nice scawen and the others! nice driving
Quote from Koopa :Oeee nevermind what i said....

I thought after the tyre physics change the WR stuff wasnt deleted... Guess im blind or something then... Not that i will ever come near to some WR's but...

The PB's weren't deleted, but the world records were.
Nice to see a race simulator developer in a racing car

Hope, the FOX is not to be trade with the new BMW.
Purely out of intrest Scawen? is there any new packets in the insim or anything?
2 thumb's up mate....
#96 - adin
great news
Avon Tires as well. Neato
Made my christmas
I'm going to have to ditch linux, and re-instal windows now!
Sweet can't wait!..This is somewhat looking like a BMW sim....
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG