The online racing simulator
LMAO at press conference. Kimi is sending me to sleep already :P
I got:
1 hat move
1 hair move
1 nose scratch
and 2 eyebrow touches.

On kimi at the conference. I have a theory: Who ever has the most facial to hand contact in the press conferences will win the championship. w00t! KIMI!
Ive not even bothered watching after the podium celebrations finished. when itv decide they are going to spend half hour discussing how disappointed hamilton must be, instead of acknowledging someone has won the world championship i don't really see the point.
the same toooooneeee of voice lol no emotion Mr cool
Would of been cooler if he just burst out laughing... manically.

and lmao @ antony hamilton "we're all happy" HAHAHAHA yea.
Kimi is WM 2007. Congratulations to Finland with this third F1 world champ
Quote from Jakg :Indonesia has a population of 220 million people.

You really are a tit, aren't you?

Scince when did someone from Indonesia enter a Formula 1 race, or win a championship, let alone 1 race?

You gonna retract that statement?
KIMI CHAMPION!!!!

----FERRARI-----
I wonder how many minutes it will take for Kimi to get drunk after the press conference ends. I mean... he's Finnish, and he's the fastest guy in the world - it should add up beautifully!
I can't believe it! That was just f*cking amazing!!!!!!
Love Kimi speaking as if he was bored to death
That was a great race, nice to see Kimi win the title, I was actually routing for Hamilton though but he very nearly threw it away so carelessly in the second corner, why he isn't up with the all time greats yet IMO, in fact if he hadn't had that off he may have had a faint chance of making it back up to fifth even with that problem. If only I had got round to putting that fiver on Raikonen...

...and well done BlueFlame for dissing an entire continent
First a bad icon for a world champion, now the most boring and unentertaining champion known to man.. ffs the man has just won and is still a boring fcuk!

Looking forward to kimis afterparty...
Stealthy: I thinks its more then known that kimi likes a little drink. Plus a bunch of italians with him.....
The greatest season finish ever. Well done, Kimi well done Scuderia Ferrari. It's all about believing like said by the man himself.

Quote from Rdcranno :the same toooooneeee of voice

Well....you don't obviously know anything about the Finnish language do you? The stress isn't the same as in English or any other language because there hardly is any. Thus it sounds utterly boring.
Ohh what a finish. Gooo Kimi and gooo Ferrari! Great season overall with a twist at the end.

mad
WOOHOO!

Kimi = champion! =)

btw: in our show (RTL GP) you could win a drive in a F1 simulator (with motion simulator)

Guess what?

It was LFS! =D
lol x) ok now
Sadly, that Hammy gave away the championship. Looking forward to the next year.
Quote from Madman_CZ :
Great season overall with a twist at the end.

Not so great for me, but overall from my own point of view the twist was badly needed.
Raikkonen rules!
Some pretty lively racing, that was one of the best races this season. I love Interlagos.

Kimi should've had a title years ago so he definitely deserves this one. As much as Hamilton talks about not feeling pressure he's made some silly mistakes recently. Hope BMW, Renault and Williams get a bit closer to McLaren and Ferrari for next season, make it even closer than this one.

*SPOILERS* F1 Brazilian Grand Prix 2007, Final Race!!
(756 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG