The online racing simulator
Well ITV is a UK tv channel, and Lewis hamilton is a UK driver, and the first one is ages thats in with a chance of winning. What the hell do you expect?

Plus they got to fill an hour in with something :/.
The point is, they have shown it before..... At the USGP after Lewis' first win. At the first second and third races of teh championship, and now.. I think everyone knows the story by now. I would rather listen to a story about Alonso or Raikkonen, and how THEY entered the sport.

Although, speaking with my Dad, funny how both Räikkönen and Massa both got their first F1 drives in Sauber
Quote from deggis :ps. Turn on TVU right now, there's ALMS Laguna Seca race going on, pretty amazing racing between Audi and Porsche

Just got home from that race, most amazing racing I have ever seen @ seca.... and the two audi and two porsches were racing close the entire race.... was absolutely amazing

Sigh... now a boring Formula 1 race about to start I bet
Quote from Tweaker :Just got home from that race, most amazing racing I have ever seen @ seca.... and the two audi and two porsches were racing close the entire race.... was absolutely amazing

Sigh... now a boring Formula 1 race about to start I bet

Photo finish was quite close

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63506 - what is this? Looks like FIA is preparing for a wreckage...
Here we go!

I'm so excited! As a silly excitable American should be.
Very bad start for hamilton there :/.

edit: Exciting though
Hamilton showing nerves.
Haha, perfect so far!
First time in ages through . Commentating is doing my nut in already :/
...when youz start getting nervous
Judging from the cockpit camera, Hamilton is feeling a lot of pressure at the moment. A bit of dirty driving here and there.
And the Ferrari are damn fast.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hamilton showing nerves.

Indeed, he's way too much nervous.
People can say what they want about Alonso's attitude off track, but on track the guy is brilliant and experienced.

Anyway there are many laps to go till the end and I'm sure many things will happen
Out.

Or not..
Bye bye Hamilton. :tit:

(Maybe a bit too early, but now he really needs to show something...)
Hamilton Slows... Out of the points!
Grr what happend there?!? stupid fecking adverts at the worst possible moment.

and yea, kimi if not hami, just not alonso.
there's only 1 word for this:

torture...
Hmmmm this is fishy, all year no problems with the car and now the engine is cutting out
w00T! I hate Alonso but i hope he wins. He has had so much trouble this year. I would like Kimi too.

KIMI POWA!
18th. Wahey!

I must say if i wanted one of them to win it, it'd be LH, but unless theres a sudden downpour (*hint hint*) i don't think that's gonna happen.

EDIT - Fragile_Dog - He made a mistake at T3, dropping him to 6th and now his Engine (ITV say Gearbox) seems to have cut out, landing him in 18th.

EDIT - 16th now...
Quote from rc10racer :all year no problems with the car and now the engine is cutting out

You're right, it's fishy! Maybe someone at McLaren confused Alonso's car with Hamilton's...
He just needs to get to 5th.

Just wish they'd show massa more, since he seems to be flying

Edit: look at them ferraris 1.something between massa and rakinon, and then 10 seconds to alonso!
AGAIN bad luck for Webber!
yes unlucky webber go hammy 12th
What a shame for Webber .

Look at Hamilton go .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG