The online racing simulator
Liking the slo-mo cam at T1, i must say i might see if i can find an Interlagos track for a sim, as thing the Straight, T1 & T2 look quite good, although the rest look a bit too like Istanbul for me...
I'm atheist but if there is god, it must be Spanish or Finnish.
Front left tyre with problems on Hamilton's car.
some one shut james allen up, ITS SILVER,,,, ITS HAMILTON :smash3d:
Quote from Albieg :Front left tyre with problems on Hamilton's car.

Odd, didn't hear that on commentary at all.
wasn't that because he went off the track on T3 ? Hopefully just tyre problems, pits stops wont be long
It was easy to spot from the cockpit camera. Hamilton isn't easy on tyres.
BigDave - were on a commercial break atm, so it might of happened...

EDIT - Ad's just ended - doh!
Quote from Jakg :BigDave - were on a commercial break atm, so it might of happened...

EDIT - Ad's just ended - doh!

Aye, got earphones on the TV, love to hear the engine sounds, more than James Allen orgasm.

And thats Little Dave to you! *used to be The End, remember meee?! :P*

@Albieg - No suprise there, he's driving his arse off
Bloody honda. Unlucky jenson
Button out again.
What did Hamilton do to Button there?
Grrrrrr @ "Hamilton is the one everyone is talking about", i would of thought that "Ferrari 1-2" or "Massa in Pole + Lead on home turf" would of been bigger than a rather lucky(.../skillful) rookie.

THIS is the reason i don't watch F1 - James Allen

Shame about Button and Webber

Sutil & Davidson out, too. No Brits doing well...
Sutil wrecks.
Quote from rc10racer :Nothing.

Commentary on the F1 site said Hamilton took a big chunk out of Button... thought he had wrecked him or something
14 hamilton! yeah!
Quote from Gil07 :Commentary on the F1 site said Hamilton took a big chunk out of Button... thought he had wrecked him or something

That would be time.
Hamilton doing surprisingly slow times according to the german commentators.
Quote from Jakg :Grrrrrr @ "Hamilton is the one everyone is talking about", i would of thought that "Ferrari 1-2" or "Massa in Pole + Lead on home turf" would of been bigger than a rather lucky(.../skillful) rookie.

THIS is the reason i don't watch F1 - James Allen

Shame about Button and Webber

Sutil & Davidson out, too. No Brits doing well...

I love the F1, because of Martins commentary, wish ITV and James would cool down a bit, or bring Murray back .
Quote from zeugnimod :Hamilton doing surprisingly slow times according to the german commentators.

well he has gained 2.5 secs on Alonso
wtf was bernie on about before race lol ? OOHHH nice pass hamilton, STFU james allen
What a move by Hamilton, from so far back as well.
go kubica swat that fly
Haha Alonso is so slow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG