The online racing simulator
I especially hope for BMW, just for Kubica. He's a likeable, talented guy who enjoys having fun and talking clearly. I hope he doesn't change his attitude in the future.
Quote from Stealthy04 :First a bad icon for a world champion, now the most boring and unentertaining champion known to man.. ffs the man has just won and is still a boring fcuk!

How good icon a cheater is? FIA got slapped in the face.

Though I agree about Kimi being boring. Can't really believe he can be so shy, not to show really any kind of expressions when he's just won the WC title...
Quote from Albieg :I especially hope for BMW, just for Kubica. He's a likeable, talented guy who enjoys having fun and talking clearly. I hope he doesn't change his attitude in the future.

I agree 100%
The whole BMW team is the nicest of the whole bunch... No bad words there, did you notice that? For me, they deserve more than just being behind the two leading teams...

Anyway, Kimi is the deserving champion of 2007, I'm kinda glad none of the silver babies won it...
Fastest driver gets the win and the championship
Rookie gets 2nd!
Shite driver from that country near Portugal gets 3rd!
Quote from Jertje :I wonder how many minutes it will take for Kimi to get drunk after the press conference ends. I mean... he's Finnish, and he's the fastest guy in the world - it should add up beautifully!

as for getting drunk, he already had some champagne before the press conference As for you other comment, i dont think thats entirely correct but he is definitively one of the best drivers around in the F1.
Kimi certainly deserved to win, though I was really hoping for Hamilton to be the first rookie champion. At least he beat alonso (in the championship). At least i think he did...

I did not expect the Ferraris to be so much quicker than everyone else. Massa and kimi drove very well.

Hamilton did well after his costly mistake and mechanical trouble.
Quote from 510N3D :as for getting drunk, he already had some champagne before the press conference As for you other comment, i dont think thats entirely correct but he is definitively one of the best drivers around in the F1.

Never drink with a finn. That could kill you

And for finns and drinking, I once saw a story in a paper.

Most men drowning in Finland, dies with their flyers open When they go outside to take a pi.. in the lake, then they slip on the slippery stones

Beeing drunk and hitting the cold water finishes the finnish

EDIT :
I have to tell you, that Finland is known as "The country of the thousand lakes" The finns have a lot of lakes and creeks, A VERY LOT OF THEM.
Quote from Albieg :I especially hope for BMW, just for Kubica. He's a likeable, talented guy who enjoys having fun and talking clearly. I hope he doesn't change his attitude in the future.

I'd rather see Williams at the front, just because they're an old-school privateer F1 constructor, but I agree BMW have done a great job since taking over Sauber. They're making Toyota and Honda look pretty stupid.
Quote from tristancliffe :Fastest driver gets the win and the championship
Rookie gets 2nd!

no comment
omg, so god do infact exist.. and he doesn't give a **** about FIA and stupid 180 years old bernie
Rookie gets 2nd!

Wow. Thank you for being so respectful.
Quote from DarkTimes :Plus also I was thinking, Hamilton won't be the only F1 driver to win the championship in his first ever season, as Nino Farina won it in 1950, and that was the first F1 season.

I'm sad, I know...

Nino Farina won his first championship in his last race while he was 3rd in the drivers championship. Just like Kimi did today.
Rookie gets 2nd!

Wow, talk about disrespect.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Wow, talk about disrespect.

I don't think calling Hamilton a rookie is disrespectful.
Well done Kimi
Quote from Highsider9 :I don't think calling Hamilton a rookie is disrespectful.

"Shite driver from that country near Portugal gets 3rd!"

First, disrespecting Alonso and second, Spain/Spaniards.

huh.
Rookie gets 2nd!

Take it easy.

EDIT: BTW, congrats to Kimi, he deserved it
Quote from diablo21 :"Shite driver from that country near Portugal gets 3rd!"

First, disrespecting Alonso and second, Spain/Spaniards.

huh.

How's "a country near Portugal" an insult? And, trying to tell Tristan hwo great Alonso is is not going to get you much further than trying to tell him that rFactor is an amazing simulator. He's entitled to his oppinion and he states it in a far from politically correct manner - he can do that because he doesn't really care who he offends in the process. If you're offended, tough.

Well done to Kimi. Really the best thing that could have happened. And Alonso and Hamilton both a point behind. Awesome.
Wow, I still cant believe Kimi did it
I was not trying to get in his head who great Alonso is. I can't care less what he thinks. I just said he could be a bit more respectful to us and if he doesn't care who he offends he IS quite a b*tch.
Quote from diablo21 :I was not trying to get in his head who great Alonso is. I can't care less what he thinks. I just said he could be a bit more respectful to us and if he doesn't care who he offends he IS quite a b*tch.

Tristan will be tristan.

He's gone into many altercations with others as well (including me)
It was always going to be Raikkonen or Hamilton after qualifying. Alonso was nowhere all weekend, and rather lucked into third place as a result of Hamilton's problems.

Congratulations to Kimi though, he deserved this one
Quote from ultrataco :Kimi certainly deserved to win, though I was really hoping for Hamilton to be the first rookie champion. At least

Can I just point out, like 2 people have done before. Guiseppe Farina is the first (and only) rookie champion. Thank god for that anyway, I would love to hear James Allen start going OOOOOH FIRST EVER ROOKIE CHAMPION, and for martin to just say .... er James... he's... just sit down James... and put your... yea... put it away mate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG