The online racing simulator
The journalists at RAI TV are talking about a 95 precedent: the points for the drivers championship were not stripped while those for constructor championship were stripped.
Quote from Jakg :Not sure if anyone else remembers, but the camera cut do it after impact - all you saw is several Mechanics flying through the air...

Yeah, I was at my local and everyone was keeping an eye on it, when it cut to the pit, it was just a case of the whole pub gasping as one, then rather guiltily laughing at the replay.
Quote from Blackout :The greatest season finish ever.

The best season finish was Adelaide 1986 IMO
Quote from Albieg :The journalists at RAI TV are talking about a 95 precedent: the points for the drivers championship were not stripped while those for constructor championship were stripped.

That was the 1995 Brazillian GP...Williams and Benetton were disqualified because their post-race fuel samples did not match the pre-season samples provided by fuel supplier elf.

From what I can remember the fuel wasn't illegal, it just wasn't what elf said they would be using. I think that's why the constructors' points were docked but the drivers' points remained.
Does this mean Hamilton will become Champion if the 3 drivers get found guilty.
Quote from sam93 :Does this mean Hamilton will become Champion if the 3 drivers get found guilty.

Depends on which of their previous decisions the FIA decide to be consistent with.
Quote from axus :Depends on which of their previous decisions the FIA decide to be consistent with.

It will make my day if LH gets it, he deserves it I think
It could be, but that's unlikely. Probably only the constructors points will be docked, unless FIA wants Hamilton to win at all costs (included in those costs, the small amounts of credibility they still have left).
Judging from the general atmosphere at Interlagos, the situation doesn't seem to be so dramatic.
It would be ridiculous for the F1 championship title to be decided off track.
Quote from sam93 :It will make my day if LH gets it, he deserves it I think

The point is he doesn't. And even HE will know if he does win it. That he cheated.... Like BMW gained an advantage, this definately has something to do with Hamilton, it just so HAPPENS, that both BMW's are infront of Hamilton, what is this bullshit.
Quote from sam93 :It will make my day if LH gets it, he deserves it I think

Oh yeah, he would totally deserve winning the championship because of other people being disqualified for irregularities in their cars while he himself was driving an illegal car
Sad result. The only team that scored points running an illegal car this season wins it due to McLaren's stupidity.

I mean three stops when at the back of the field, WTF!
Quote from J.B. :

It actually payed off for him. Just he ended up a lap down, so wasn't in the right time-frame
Quote from J.B. :Sad result. The only team that scored points running an illegal car this season wins it due to McLaren's stupidity.

Ron Dennis told ITV that the switch to a three-stop saved them 10 seconds over the original two-stop.
Quote from axus :It would be ridiculous for the F1 championship title to be decided off track.

It was pretty much decided off the track last week in a sandpit with some buckets and spades, to be honest.

I would be glad to see Hamilton walk away with the title if the three offending cars are found guilty. It would be a right kick in the arse to everyone slagging him off.
Quote from mythdat :Oh yeah, he would totally deserve winning the championship because of other people being disqualified for irregularities in their cars while he himself was driving an illegal car

No, I just think he deserves to win it, not because people are going to or maybe being disqualified, I think he has been doing the best this year. I think he will win it next year though.
Quote from mcintyrej :It was pretty much decided off the track last week in a sandpit with some buckets and spades, to be honest.

I would be glad to see Hamilton walk away with the title if the three offending cars are found guilty. It would be a right kick in the arse to everyone slagging him off.

What you talkin about, He isn't getting slagged off, he is getting more sympathy than before. If anything, the slagging off of him has stopped, as justice has been served. Back me up here Tristan.
Quote from BlueFlame :What you talkin about, He isn't getting slagged off, he is getting more sympathy than before. If anything, the slagging off of him has stopped, as justice has been served. Back me up here Tristan.

Don't know to be honest, judging by a lot of posts in here.
I dont like the 3 top contenders for the title, but out of the 3 of them, im happy it was kimi that won it! =) Everything worked out for him, and no ifs or buts in motor racing, he won the championship, he deserves it, good on him!
but Aoun, like everyone will agree, you can't NOT like Kimi, he doesn't say any stupid things, do any stupid things, he just seems like a nice guy, who is DAMN fast.
Quote from noel_cr :lol... shite driver who lost the championship in last 2 races

bad luck
Quote from BlueFlame :but Aoun, like everyone will agree, you can't NOT like Kimi, he doesn't say any stupid things, do any stupid things, he just seems like a nice guy, who is DAMN fast.

I never said i liked him.. i HATE the freak :P
Quote from mcintyrej :Don't know to be honest, judging by a lot of posts in here.

I could provide more posts about Ferrari being slagged much more badly. Justice, sometimes, is no more than a point of view. So are kicks in the arse.
It seems the problems relate to fuel temperatures, in which case I assume that article 6.5.5 is being applied:

Quote from 2007 F1 Technical Regulations :6.5.5 No fuel on board the car may be more than ten degrees
centigrade below ambient temperature.

6.5.6 The use of any device on board the car to decrease the
temperature of the fuel is forbidden.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG