The online racing simulator
nope. Macca are appealing. I suspect they just want the time to look at the evidence.
Quote from Intrepid :nope. Macca are appealing. I suspect they just want the time to look at the evidence.

Sore losers. I've seen quite a lot of them.
Quote from Intrepid :From what I can recall the FIA could not secure that any

1. Illegal parts were being run on the car

Exactly, none of that stuff would stand a chance in a civil court. Ferrari on the other hand won Australia with a hinged, movable underfloor.

Quote from StewartFisher :Ron Dennis told ITV that the switch to a three-stop saved them 10 seconds over the original two-stop.

He needs to get real and admit that they f***ed up.
lol... have you....

have you spent $100 millions of dollars on a championship????

sore...too right! lol

They don;t really have an option. They have to look at the evidence.
Quote from J.B. :Exactly, none of that stuff would stand a chance in a civil court. Ferrari on the other hand won Australia with a hinged, movable underfloor.

SSSHHH.... FIAt...punish Ferrari...??? NEVER!
Quote from J.B. :Exactly, none of that stuff would stand a chance in a civil court. Ferrari on the other hand won Australia with a hinged, movable underfloor.

You're wrong. The evidence came from an Italian police investigation, and has been proved reliable. So McLaren wouldn't stand a chance.

Much more debatable is the way in which such evidence went from the Italian police to Ferrari, which has not been yet disclosed. I see an ethical problem here, but at the same time this ethical problem doesn't mean McLaren didn't use the data. It is certain.

This evidence would not only stand in a civil court, but it will stand in a criminal court, probably.
Quote from Intrepid :
sore...too right! lol

Yes, sore losers. McLaren has been a total delusion for me this year. I lost a lot of the respect I had for them, and I'm losing it day by day.
Quote from Intrepid :hey if I use illegal tyre softener but it only gained an minute advantage then that's OK....yh... what if I hacked (which I totally condemn) and made my FOX a little faster that would be fine.. because it's only a small difference... u support those...yh?

I can't recall another case in recent times regarding specific fuel temperatures... anyone know the cases people keep on quoting?

I have seen people thrown out of races for being so minutely underweight it's a complete joke.. but you take it... that's racing!

Quote : In 1995, the Benetton-Renault of Michael Schumacher and the Williams-Renault of David Coulthard were initially disqualified from first and second places in the Brazilian Grand Prix because their fuel did not conform to samples approved by the FIA.
But a week later the FIA reinstated the drivers' points but docked the teams their constructors' points.

DeKo - that isn't a temperature infringement though! close, but no cigar!

I think Macca have only informed the FIA of their intention to appeal. It's merely a precautionary measure just so they can look at the documents surrounding this case. I doubt they really will appeal
Press 1 to Shut Intrepid up about this whole bullsh*t! (1/8)
Quote from Intrepid :DeKo - that isn't a temperature infringement though! close, but no cigar!

Yawn.

(and I press 1)
hearty chuckle.... 1
I think there should be a formal investigation into his post count. How the hell he's only on 189 after 2 and a bit years is a complete mystery, especially considering how much he likes to prattle on and labour his point over and over again. Lets face it, he does tend to get embroiled in the odd argument now and again.
lol

i must admit Hamilton doing Rubens like that.... proper overtaking move.. two quality drivers (well 1 quality 1 experienced)... any complaints afterwards about it being hard no!!! U know I was luvin that...
Quote from Mazz4200 :I think there should be a formal investigation into his post count. How the hell he's only on 189 after 2 and a bit years is a complete mystery, especially considering how much he likes to prattle on and labour his point over and over again. Lets face it, he does tend to get embroiled in the odd argument now and again.

That account has been shared more than the local bike tbh. The latest occupant seems to forget that half ton formula 1 cars are not the same thing as karts, and thus overtaking moves are completely different.
Quote from DeKo :That account has been shared more than the local bike tbh. The latest occupant seems to forget that half ton formula 1 cars are not the same thing as karts, and thus overtaking moves are completely different.

Well Hamilton's move on Rubens was well quite frankly.... even more risky that a kart move!!!!! he came from miles back, lunged, and both drivers did the right thing...
Quote from Intrepid :
I think Macca have only informed the FIA of their intention to appeal. It's merely a precautionary measure just so they can look at the documents surrounding this case. I doubt they really will appeal

Yes because we've seen in the past that Ron Dennis is not a bitter and twisted person at all.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yes because we've seen in the past that Ron Dennis is not a bitter and twisted person at all.

they won't appeal proper I am sure of it. If the evidence was conclusive Ferrari might have been in trouble... but as it is... I can't see it myself
Quote from Intrepid :put it this way

If a drive through can be given for jumping the start by .2 of a second which would dramatically effect a DRIVERS points and position, yet a fuel infringement which can gain more time than .2 be punished by NOTHINg then surely questions need to be asked again of the FIA

Your just mad cuz Lewis Gravelton didn't get the championship. In YO FACE!
As much as I wanted Hamilton to win the championship, I would hate for kimi to have his well-deserved title taken away because someone "cheated". I would like to know why are there regulations on fuel temperature? what difference does that make? I've never heard anything anywhere about fuel temps affecting performance. Anyone know anything about this?
I was rooting for Hamilton, but I still think races should be decided on the track, not by the post-race politics of the FIA or whoever. I guess that's part of the sport, though. Even if Rosberg/Williams and Kubica/Heidfeld/BMW are found guilty of anything, I don't think disqualification is necessary. Maybe the loss of constructors points or one grid position. Of course, that would still put hamilton up to 4th, since all three finished consecutively ahead of hamilton. But it would be less harsh of a punishment for Rosberg, Kubica, and Heidfeld, who probably had nothing to do with the fuel temp anyway. If anything, a loss of some contructors points is probably more appropriate.

...wow that was way too long. And all pointless if McLaren isn't really appealing anything.

EDIT: or maybe it's pointless anyway...
Quote from ultrataco :As much as I wanted Hamilton to win the championship, I would hate for kimi to have his well-deserved title taken away because someone "cheated". I would like to know why are there regulations on fuel temperature? what difference does that make? I've never heard anything anywhere about fuel temps affecting performance. Anyone know anything about this?
I was rooting for Hamilton, but I still think races should be decided on the track, not by the post-race politics of the FIA or whoever. I guess that's part of the sport, though. Even if Rosberg/Williams and Kubica/Heidfeld/BMW are found guilty of anything, I don't think disqualification is necessary. Maybe the loss of constructors points or one grid position. Of course, that would still put hamilton up to 4th, since all three finished consecutively ahead of hamilton. But it would be less harsh of a punishment for Rosberg, Kubica, and Heidfeld, who probably had nothing to do with the fuel temp anyway. If anything, a loss of some contructors points is probably more appropriate.

...wow that was way too long. And all pointless if McLaren isn't really appealing anything.

It does work. From my experience just in karting, cooling fuel in a fridge, and protecting the fuel tank from heat does make a difference. Small... but in karting we are only playin with 35hp.

Thats why the rule is there
Quote from Intrepid :Well Hamilton's move on Rubens was well quite frankly.... even more risky that a kart move!!!!! he came from miles back, lunged, and both drivers did the right thing...

hamiltons move on barrichello was nothing short of extremely stupid, the only reason they both survived is barrichello spotted it and is a very experienced driver. most other people would have just sat there.
Quote from Btoryo :Your just mad cuz Lewis Gravelton didn't get the championship. In YO FACE!

well he still beat Alonso in the same car lol can't be that bad!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG