The online racing simulator
#77 - DeKo
massa first, hamilton second. Jesus ****ing christ, james allens voice went ultrasonic as hamiltons middle sector was faster and he was going up the hill.
Here we go. Hamilton won the championship :]
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
KIMIKO!
Quote from Intrepid :I doubt the FIAlonso with go that far.

Humm... Have I missed something or are you saying the FIA have helped Alonso at any time during his F1 carreer? The only thing the FIA has done to him is f*** him. LOL
Has anybody else noted that Alonso has suddenly started being nice to McLaren? Following all his whining he said that the extra scrutineers weren't even necessary, given that Massa has just been secured the second seat at Ferrari until 2010 might he have turned round and realised that he doesn't really want to go back to Renault, seeing as Ferrari obviously won't have him and BMW will probably be slightly put off by his behaviour and price tag. I really can't see him being able to stay with McLaren though, I'd of thought they'll do pretty much anything to get rid of him regardless of how nasty the penalty clause is
I've got to admit, it's looking good for Hamilton.

It will be nice to see a new world champion crowned, we've only had two so far this decade!
/me has a prediction:

"Massa launches a mile ahead in t1, kimi pulls a move on hamilton and is put in second. Hamilton 3rd. Alonso(4th) tries to pass hamilton at some point in the race, but there is a collision. Massa wins race, kimi is champion. 3 months later a retired mechanic from this year tells media about what really happened."

Either that or Hamilton wins championship or somehow he has some more bad luck and Alonso wins.

What sucks is that i have to help my dad with some wood cutting, while the race is on. I'll be feet from being able to watch the race.
Plus also I was thinking, Hamilton won't be the only F1 driver to win the championship in his first ever season, as Nino Farina won it in 1950, and that was the first F1 season.

I'm sad, I know...
Quote from Rappa Z :/me has a prediction:

"Massa launches a mile ahead in t1, kimi pulls a move on hamilton and is put in second. Hamilton 3rd. Alonso(4th) tries to pass hamilton at some point in the race, but there is a collision. Massa wins race, kimi is champion....

It is not a prediction, it would be a beautiful dream
Does anybody know is there gonna be a live stream sunday? or on different channel than Speed channel(usa),coz i dont have that1. ?
Quote from ajp71 :Has anybody else noted that Alonso has suddenly started being nice to McLaren? Following all his whining he said that the extra scrutineers weren't even necessary, given that Massa has just been secured the second seat at Ferrari until 2010 might he have turned round and realised that he doesn't really want to go back to Renault, seeing as Ferrari obviously won't have him and BMW will probably be slightly put off by his behaviour and price tag. I really can't see him being able to stay with McLaren though, I'd of thought they'll do pretty much anything to get rid of him regardless of how nasty the penalty clause is

My dad said exactly the same thing... EXACTLY.. word for word..... this is scary

Quote from DarkTimes :Plus also I was thinking, Hamilton won't be the only F1 driver to win the championship in his first ever season, as Nino Farina won it in 1950, and that was the first F1 season.

I'm sad, I know...

THANK **** for that, now I don't care if Hamilton wins the championship, because he won't be the first. But if it gets forgotten that Nino Farina (Guiseppe Farina?) was the 1st, I will go ****ing spare I tell you. Still. Kimi for Title!
Quote from e2mustang :Does anybody know is there gonna be a live stream sunday? or on different channel than Speed channel(usa),coz i dont have that1. ?

TVUplayer
Wow, what a useful little program. Works very well.
U r my hero
There is some British Star Sports channel or whatever on SopCast, but it has pretty crap quality compared to TVU.

ps. Turn on TVU right now, there's ALMS Laguna Seca race going on, pretty amazing racing between Audi and Porsche
If you don't wanna install the TVU player, but still would like to see the stream, I've added the SPEED TV stream to SCORE. Go to SCORE, click the link that says "Streaming TV" and just start the stream. No download, no install, no nothing. You do need to have ActiveX working in your browser though.

I think it's a fair alternative
there is another one i prefer, mainly for football, quality and sound are bad and the languages are either Danish or Chinese, but it's called TVAnts
#96 - Jakg
Wow, been watching the Sidecar championships, then the FIA GT, now the Moto GP and soon the GP - a good day for motor racing!

I hope its wet, and i really don't care who wins - although i'm sure if LH doesn't Allen will go mental, and if he does win i'll have to mute the TV
What time does the coverage start on ITV?
4pm
James: Omg, this is unbelievable, hamilton is off. That was a huge accident, i hope he is ok.
Martin: No, he hit a cone at 2 mph. The car is fine...

James: LEWIS HAMILTON, WINS THE 2007 FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP... YEEEEEESSSS
Martin: Eww, james.
James: What?
Martin: You just came all over my best shirt.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG