The online racing simulator
Who thinks McLaren hit the "off" button on wrong car???
nice room he has to go into to weigh himself, looks like a bloody boiler room.
I'm looking forward to the interviews with him.
Those ferraris where mental tbh. nearly a minute infront of alonso.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm looking forward to the interviews with him.

"Yes, it was a nice race, anyone got something to drink?"
maybe he might not be able to attend the awards.... "i was having a shit" comes to my mind.
Siggie says it all ^^ .
Great stuff! Kimi \o/
BigDave2967 i like italian anthem.
CONGRATULATIONS KIMI

F*ck you Alonso :haha:
I think the press conference is going to be even more hostorical... he can't by that shy to not show any feelings after you've just won WC
KIMI RÄIKKÖNEN
IS CHAMPION!
GO HOME ALONSO
GO HOME HAMILTON

KIMI GETS THE CHAMPIONSHIP HE HAS DESERVED FOR SO LONG. THE FASTEST GUY EVER TO SIT IN AN F1 SEAT.

btw, I was getting annoyed at the fact James Allen kept saying Finland is a small country.... It's bigger than the UK and Ireland combined, what is he talking about.
He wanted to give the trophy for 2nd to Alonso!
Quote from BlueFlame :KIMI RÄIKKÖNEN
IS CHAMPION!
GO HOME ALONSO
GO HOME HAMILTON

KIMI GETS THE CHAMPIONSHIP HE HAS DESERVED FOR SO LONG. THE FASTEST GUY EVER TO SIT IN AN F1 SEAT.

btw, I was getting annoyed at the fact James Allen kept saying Finland is a small country.... It's bigger than the UK and Ireland combined, what is he talking about.

Add:

GO HOME RON DENNIS! :]
all that mess, and they complain at us saying we destroy there rainforest
Quote from BlueFlame :...

Finland's population is about six or seven people, depending on which side of the border one reindeer herder passes out drunk.
haha thats off in my sig
He kept saying it was a 'tiny kingdom'. Was pissing me off. Finland isn't small. And he kept saying it like Finland is insignificant, like it has the same reputation of an African country, or Indonesia or something.
KIMI! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KIMI WINND!
He just had a smile on his face for over 5 seconds!
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :He has already, as soon as he stepped on the podium.
Now that's style.

The real style was avoiding to complain too much about Hamilton's move during qualifying.

He may talk too little, but silence is better than the thousands of stupid words I've listened to or read this year. "You will have problems, you will have problems!" springs to my mind. Well, someone else had problems...

Since I'm unwilling to talk about the existence and the nationality of God, I'll just call what happened poetic justice.

Edit: oh, how I suffer for the author of the book who claimed Hamilton would have been a world champion in his first season... I see a lot of merchandise flushed down the toilet.
Quote from BlueFlame :He kept saying it was a 'tiny kingdom'. Was pissing me off. Finland isn't small. And he kept saying it like Finland is insignificant, like it has the same reputation of an African country, or Indonesia or something.

Indonesia has a population of 220 million people.

You really are a tit, aren't you?
I'd like to hear Bernie's expressions about this race.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KIMI PERKELE!!!!!!! wooooooo KIMI champion!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG