The online racing simulator
Sorry, you can't view this skin. Only the owner can (you are logged in as: hrtburnout - skinname: XRT_FORDSIERRA.JPG).
edited with screenshot

new teck skin. this one was a bit harder.. think this will be my personal one :P

Quote from JSPEC N2oxide :This is my try at skinning. This is a Jeff gordon skin
i will upload my suit after i take a pic of it.

Yea wise the hell up and stop stealing skins from others....I rendered this skin for teazR a while back. Skinners put alot of work into making skins so wise the hell up or the like of you will stop skinners from making skins.
I think an apology is in order on this - pretty blatant, how on earth did he think he could get away with claiming it as his own work?!
These are my first ever skins. Or WERE at least. I know they're stupid but if you've ever seen Mad TV then they're good for a laugh
Attached images
UOH Preveiw.JPG
XRT_UH OH HOTDOG!!!.JPG
Stew Preveiw.JPG
XRT_STEWART!!!.JPG
-
(cgrassham) DELETED by cgrassham
Car to go with balckwood snow
Hey i thought i wuld do a skin for the blackwood snow mod, let me no wat u think as its my first full skin of a car

Attached images
boarding.jpg
XRT_SNOW.jpg
Polizei skin
Send me PM if you like this skin and want to use Preview for your pleasure..
Attached images
poli+.jpg
polizei.jpg
I made my very first skin. It`s based on Initial D`s Takumi`s hachi-roku, hope you like it

Remember to name this correctly!

Edit: Doh! I just realized that Takumi`s hachi-roku had black mirrors, oh well...

My team skin (Akina Speed Stars) is almost like that one, but it`s modified just a little bit
Dirty Xrt
This one needs a wash. Use freely.
/Ingolf
Attached images
PREVIEW_DIRTY_01.jpg
PREVIEW_DIRTY_02.jpg
XRT_DIRTY.jpg
Haha, good work
XR GT TURBO: swede+zebra+prism
Three skins I had in my drawer.
Enjoy!
Attached images
preview_Swede.jpg
preview_Zebra.jpg
preview_Prism.jpg
XRT_SWEDE.jpg
XRT_ZEBRA.jpg
XRT_PRISM.jpg
nice one dude =]
Are we allowed to use it and/or modify it?
Quote from J.P (GB) :Are we allowed to use it and/or modify it?

No duh we are allowed to use it. Just dont modify it. Thats basic rules for using peoples skins. Use, dont abuse.
Use freely, i.e. modify, make better (or wash it off ) and let me know .

Cheers for your comments!
/Ingolf
Quote from Ingolf :Use freely, i.e. modify, make better (or wash it off ) and let me know .

Cheers for your comments!
/Ingolf

What the....... I washed it off just like you said, to see the paint job underneath all that dirt and found it to be just the white default skin!!!! I already have that skin, thanks for the wasted time downloading!!!! Hehe, just kidding! It's cool. Perhaps could use a little bit of brown and a little other color in there instead of just 1 shade of gray. It's cool none the less. I've seen another skin for a UF1 I think that was dirty and rusted with some multicolored panels on it that was pretty good too.
Thanks for the wash.
Just a pity we can't kill the gloss. IMO that is the worst thing about the dirty car paint jobs. no matter how skilled you do the mud/dirt, etc, having the shiny in-game lighting just makes it look fake.
Perhaps the dynamic dirt modelling in S3 will sort that out, Al..
The gloss will probably still be on the car as the dynamic dirt modelling would then be put on top of the glossy car. I would imagine you would still not be able to create a dirty car skin without it looking glossy.
Nice one, all I can say is that it would look better it it was made with the a higher resolution template, something like the 1024 or 2048 would inprove it a lot. But good job though.
And a few colours wouldn't go amiss - just plonking logos on a white skin is hardly gonna win prizes.
Very nice motary

Feel like doing a public version?

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG