The online racing simulator
ho yeah is a skin works that paint lol

XFG_XIII team.JPG
That's a flat image, not something with seperate elements, so photoshop isn't really gonna be able to deal with it on a "one click you're done" basis.

Sorry, you're gonna have to do it manually is the short answer.

I have some kanji fonts I could send you if you're really struggling and need to remake it from scratch [pm me] but I can't match the "bushido" font.
Quote from Gabkicks :i posted on master skinners and i havent gotten any replies. here's one of the things i'm trying to figure out how to do.

i have a picture of some japanese characters in light red with a dark red circle in the background background. i wanted to change the writing to light blue and the circle to dark blue... is there a tool in Photoshop that could do this, or do i have to manually?

i know i can do it by changing each color to a darker or lighter blue using the color range and fill tools... but there's gotta be a better way.

Actually, you just have to select the white parts, then the red parts and then choose something like colorize (don't know if that's possible, I use GIMP and it works that way... )
Trouble with a colourize filter is that it coverts everything to different shades of one colour. I appreciate you can have some control by selecting different parts of the image before you run the filter, but that graphic is small and quite low quality, meaning that it would be tough to select ALL of the pixels which need colourising. The end result would probably be a few random red pixels around the edge of the text which would be a pain in the arse to colour individually.

Honest opinion, the best option would be to recreate the decal.
I take it you've zoomed in pretty close to the car to take that shot, since the decal looks quite pixellated?

If not, and you'd like it to be a major feature of the skin design, then I would definitely suggest making it again from scratch.
Quote from Smax :I take it you've zoomed in pretty close to the car to take that shot, since the decal looks quite pixellated?

If not, and you'd like it to be a major feature of the skin design, then I would definitely suggest making it again from scratch.

Its most likely that he zoomed up very close to see the whole thing, since its a small logo. If he did have it take up most of the car, then he would use a wider veiw.
My skins :) xrt s2
I know Infiniti he gave me his Drift set up... Good bloke to talk to
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
-
-
public skin made due to bordam people seem to like it...but im thinking of admitting myself in2 hospital illepall
Attached images
XRT_Surf10_02.jpg
wip.jpg
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :public skin made due to bordam people seem to like it...but im thinking of admitting myself in2 hospital illepall

Joker, thats really nice! The only thing is that the edges of the sun thingy are really jagged. Nice job
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :public skin made due to bordam people seem to like it...but im thinking of admitting myself in2 hospital illepall

nice domo kun ftw!
Quote from Vendetta :Joker, thats really nice! The only thing is that the edges of the sun thingy are really jagged. Nice job

thanks ven <3

yeah i use fireworks. and when i put an outline around it *using outer glow*
it goes jagged like that. any one help me with this?

maybe i should do more public skins lol
another public skin

save as XRT_crab11-02
Attached images
crabwalker1bk.jpg
xrtcrab11026cv.jpg
Ralliart
High Life
Black Gooooooooooooold!

If anyone is wondering about my inspiration for that last one, look here. Molestache man for president!!

Those are basically my first attempts at skins ever. Clearly, I have a lot to learn :-o
My pride and joy =]
Heh, I made some free public skins for XRR. Free to edit/use, just don't remove the text. I have 4 different color combinations, previews and skins below. If you for some weird reason want different colors, PM me. The colors editable are the base color (white) and the two other colors.

EDIT: Updated the skins, no major color errors anymore
Attached images
prev1.jpg
XRR_Free1.jpg
prev2.jpg
XRR_Free2.jpg
prev3.jpg
XRR_Free3.jpg
prev4.jpg
XRR_Free4.jpg
xrr
some fruit...i know they dont fit 100% but ... fun skin anyway...

no preview 4 "D2", u ll have 2 try it out on ur viewer ;D

both skins are public, but plz dont change ;D illepall

want the "open" one in LFS
Attached images
xrrfruit.jpg
XRR_FRuit.jpg
XRR_D2.jpg
open2.jpg
public
Attached images
XRT_xws.jpg
XRT_A_pexi06.jpg
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
And here are mine, I know that there is a bit of repitition but this way there is no renaming for you (that s if you decide to use em). Comments welcome
Attached images
XR_GT ILINE.jpg
XRG_GMI1.JPG
XRG_ILINE2.JPG
XRR_GMI1.JPG
XRR_ILINE.JPG
XRT_GMI1.JPG
XRT_ILINE2.JPG
Public XRT skins
just thought id post these public skins here, drifters will like them

p.s, if this is spamming just tell me and ill get rid of it
Attached images
XRT_05-DriftV-1.jpg
XRT_A_pexi06.jpg
XRT_CRAB-11-02.jpg
XRT_Surf10_02.jpg
XRT_xws.jpg
Great skins!
-
(aLexusPro) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
-
([FuLLocK]JoK3R) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
-
(Smax) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
-
(aLexusPro) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
XRT: My Newest Release
Super High Quality as always! Great Carbon fiber, Clean look and Great Eye Candy! Enjoy. Tell me what ya think.

ps: the brakes you see is going to be part of a soon to come mod. Keep your eye's open. Also I'm planning to buy S2 soon so, More S2 cars will come because I will be able to drive them! Finally!!

All yours: (remember, please do not edit other people work thanks)
Attached files
XRT DriftMaster.zip - 320.6 KB - 1039 views
-
(Vilante 11) DELETED by XCNuse : chit chat
-
(Sgt.Gunlee) DELETED by XCNuse : cleanup
this is my skin for xrt
BMW.Sauber
Attached images
preview_bmwsauber.jpg
-
Nissan Silvia S15 HKS Genki Hyper skin! (Monkey Man) DELETED by Monkey Man