hey....

here's my first skin for the XRR...

so here you got it

hope you like it
Attached images
XRR_preview.jpg
XRR_Falken.jpg
Awsome LawVS
A XRT drift skin. Heavily based upon the HKS silvia S15 but with some changed here and there.
Attached images
XRT_drift.jpg
XRT_DRIFT copy.jpg
Quote from Greboth :A XRT drift skin. Heavily based upon the HKS silvia S15 but with some changed here and there.

Nice job, but I always hate it when people are too lazy to mirror it correctly and have pieces written backwards...
thats actually how drift cars are irl fyi
Yep, it's a style thing apparently. Sucks don't it?
not necessarily my cup of tea no but its not lazyness on the skinners part, its more like lazyness on the drift car painters
The only thing thats reversed is the yokohama on the side but was thinking of changing it cause looks weird having amahokoy on the side of the car lol.

Edit : and the bits on the front bumper lol. Racing skins i will keep them the right way round, dift its reversed so i make the reversed - simple really.
Basic, but nae bad.
Attached images
XRG_Firebird.jpg
Here's a WIP of a Calsonic R34 I am making for the NASRL LFS Championship.

Any chance of a public version of that coming out? Very nice.
Quote from Skyline_Drifter_ :Any chance of a public version of that coming out? Very nice.

Most likely once I'm finished. I'm trying to make it as close as possible to the 2001 JGTC R34 car. There are a couple of decals that I can't make out from the pictures I've seen. Some of them I've had to piece together by hand and so forth.

If anyone has some links to good closeup pictures of this car it would help a lot!
Personal skinn req
could anyone plz make me a "The Streets" drift skinn coz I'm a huge fan of Mike Skinner
P.S you can add some tuning logos too if you want
web page is: www.the-streets.co.uk
thanking you already
Quote from uss77 :could anyone plz make me a "The Streets" drift skinn coz I'm a huge fan of Mike Skinner
P.S you can add some tuning logos too if you want
web page is: www.the-streets.co.uk
thanking you already

you can get a skin because you dont have s2 sorry
Quote from Osmin T. :you can get a skin because you dont have s2 sorry

Think that's "can't" there
Why he can't get any skin even if he is a demo racer?
Quote from Ndrew :Think that's "can't" there
Why he can't get any skin even if he is a demo racer?

my bad for the misspelling i mean he could its just that no one could see it
xr skin, playing with a metallic-chameleon effect type texture.
It's a bit 'drifty' for me
Attached images
pro_R copy.jpg
Nice quality decals, but the body needs colours and also needs to be posted in one of the sticky sections above for each of the different car categories
We know that, but if you colour it in-game, you'll colour the decals too
Quote from Osmin T. :my bad for the misspelling i mean he could its just that no one could see it

it's ment to be pivate skinn
P.S I'm going to get the S2 soon I hope -- for my birthday
MelbourneFC XRR Skin
Gday all,

Just thought I would share my latest car skin I created yesterday, its for for the XR GTR ... my favourite car ... in the best PC game ever made

It's a custom made Melbourne Demons Football Club skin, (Australian Rules Football)

Best team in the comp, GO MELBOURNE!!

Yes I'm from Adelaide, and no, I don't go for the Adelaide Crows =]

Take care all,

PanterA
Attached images
XRR_PanterAMFC.jpg
XRR_PanterAMFC-ren.jpg
:up:
Newest skin in the Keon Technologies livery; Much different than the FZ50 GTR Keon Technologies skin I made aswell.
Preview Montage
2048 Skin

Public Special Thanks to Bunta for the skin kit and decal packs. Paintjob and Keon Technologies logo by me.

MAGGOT
Very nice maggot, diffently a keeper

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG