The online racing simulator
Heya
I have a question regarding a Skin , so can anyone please please make me a cool skil with my name on it "Jannu" please if yes then please contact me in msn : JanRx7@hotmail.com ! Thank you very much
Quote from TopGearfan :Hello! I know that this is not the skin-request forum but I don't know if the skin already has been made. And yes, I have been searching the whole forum and also searched on google although I could have missed it somehow, but nevertheless;
Has this skin been made for XRT?

Hehe, i made it
Attached images
XRT_TS_D1-Spec_S15.jpg
XR GTR JUN._

Do not Edit. Thanks:

4096 x 4096

Enjoy.

Public Skin.
Attached images
XRR_JUN_2048.jpg
XRR_JUN_1024.jpg
I love what you've done to those shots. What is that? Super-high contrast, but what else?
Quote from Dajmin :I love what you've done to those shots. What is that? Super-high contrast, but what else?

I'll do tutorials over 2009. Patient please.

(Iluminations, layers,etc)
something i quickly made.
Public skin
Attached images
Preview.jpg
XRT_casetest.jpg
Ahh finally there are some great skins (Lynce's) and good ones (Caseem's)

Hey Caseem remember me?
@ Deejayyaj and only.one.RydeR

Thanks for comments.
Volvo and Dukes
nice lights
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Ahh finally there are some great skins (Lynce's) and good ones (Caseem's)

Hey Caseem remember me?

Hey Ryder, of course I remember you. Thanks for the comment.
And why does his get to be great and mine good :sadbanana!?!? lol but great skin and render Lynce. I don't have the skill to render in 3dMax yet. I can in Blender but does not look as good as 3dMax.

DutchStyle-Jordi since you a demo user just want to let you know you can probably find a better quality flag on the general lee. and you cant upload
Jeff Gordon 1997 #24 DuPont Chevy Monte Carlo
I was requesting this skin for quite a while now, so I went ahead and made it myself.

*NOT UPLOADED TO LFSW*
Attached images
XRR_JeffGordon1997P.jpg
XRR_JeffGordon1997PLR.jpg
well made skin

this one is already excisting, but for XRT
Art-Factory SHA_DO Josei II

Attached images
XRG_SHA_DO.jpg
untitled.PNG
Quote from hansonator69 :I was requesting this skin for quite a while now, so I went ahead and made it myself.

*NOT UPLOADED TO LFSW*

Good to see you finally designing. And its a nice skin m8.
I was bored so this happened...
Ok, I was bored last night, so I thought I'd try to make a good skin for myself, I like it, that's all that matters. However... I WOULD like to see some comments on what it may need, or about anything that peoplez may like about it. Thanx!
thats pertty coo
Dale Earnhardt's Chevy Lumina of 1994 on the XRT
Here is some more work from me. This is Dale Earnhardt's Chevrolet Lumina of 1994, the year which he won his last Winston Cup Championship.

UPLOADED TO LFSW

XRT_Earnhardt1994
XRT_Earnhardt1994_1024

1024x1024 version users remove _1024 from the end of the skin name before use online.
Attached images
XRT_Earnhardt1994_1024.jpg
XRT_Earnhardt1994.jpg
Not bad
Quote from hansonator69 :Here is some more work from me. This is Dale Earnhardt's Chevrolet Lumina of 1994, the year which he won his last Winston Cup Championship.

UPLOADED TO LFSW

XRT_Earnhardt1994
XRT_Earnhardt1994_1024

1024x1024 version users remove _1024 from the end of the skin name before use online.

Very good
Xrr Rsr
New skin for new team.

Attached images
XRR-RSRv2 copy.jpg
Nice Team Skin!
Nice! I wish I had the money for S2! cuz I don't want to buy S1 and then S2, might as well get them both at once! You will need to zoom all the way in (100%) to see the Full Quality =) I made this skin for my High School.... SMOD stands for "Standard Mode of Dress" as some of you may wonder. Oh, and I saw people were actually using that last skin that i posted so if anyone wants me to repost it just let me know!
Hello,pliz will some put this skin online.
Hire is skin to download.

Hire is to preview
http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i178910_XRGopel.jpg

TNX.
Attached images
XRG_o_p_e_l.jpg
Pliz will some put skin online???

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG