The online racing simulator
would be cool if XRT had same lights as XRR like he has done there
or id the lights actually came up
Quote from cathal50cc :would be cool if XRT had same lights as XRR like he has done there
or id the lights actually came up

i think lfs should have switch of lights on or off. on xrt the lights would pop up if ud press them on and on other cars they would stay on cos now we only have flashing lights
yes but on the other hand we only need the flash because there are no night-races.
Quote from BastianB :yes but on the other hand we only need the flash because there are no night-races.

hmmm.. u got a good point in there. but still, it would be more real if you ccould use lights like in rl
XRG Flame Skin
This is my Second or third skin so it sucks Ive putted there front lights if i know how to get them
Attached images
XRG_FinFlames.jpg
VIEWER_S2#001.jpg
^ looks alright so far
You Can Rate And comment My Skin
Quote from Mirtsu :This is my Second or third skin so it sucks Ive putted there front lights if i know how to get them

looks a bit pixelated imo but looks nice
true
Well all that with the Xrt lights is true, maybe make they like the XRR ones, or normal working lights (240Sx alike) of course, if they can go up like the real ones, simply make they work, as soon as possible .

And if you like the skin, here it is, but in 1024, i dont have a 2048 one :/.

Adolfo Herrera.

Pd: Mirtsu: nice flame desing , long with nice curves, i like it .
Attached images
XRT_GTO-The-Judge.jpg
Woo first post :hyper:
Woo first skin :hyper:
ok, ive been working on it for a while now, i quite like it, so im gonna share it with you guys . Just a simple skin, and if your an s2 and you like it, could you upload it for me thanks
Also any tips or advice are welcome
Attached images
XRG_hks_drift.jpg
thats cool want me to upload?
Quote : thats cool want me to upload

Yes please
done
Another Flameskin
So This is my second flame skin this is way different than my first one : )

Hope Like it!
Attached images
XRG_RedFlames.jpg
Think your flame has a watermark
Its like a transparent signature, your flames Do have they, those strange golden lines above the flames are the Watermark.

Adolfo Herrera.
Good job Adolfo!!
My Third Skin
This Time i tried tribal but ... i did it like 45 min so ...
Attached images
XRG_StreetTribal.jpg
Heres another one by me, this time, with previews
Note: the next one will be completely different
Like that last one, any pointers are welcome, and if your an s2 and you like it, could you upload for me please, thanks

Edit : there's a problem with the previews, but they should be up soon
Edit2 : previews fixed
Attached images
XRG_flaming_ace.jpg
lfs_00000058.bmp
Quote from DJSWEEN :Heres another one by me, this time, with previews
Note: the next one will be completely different
Like that last one, any pointers are welcome, and if your an s2 and you like it, could you upload for me please, thanks

Edit : there's a problem with the previews, but they should be up soon
Edit2 : previews fixed

i like it, loving that Pata ässä(dont mind if u dont know what it means) ill upload when i come outta school
Quote from batteryy :i like it, loving that Pata ässä(dont mind if u dont know what it means) ill upload when i come outta school

Ace of spades
Thank you very much

Quote :done

ummm...in multiplayer it still comes up with, your skin can not be found at www.lfsworld.net

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG