The online racing simulator
XR Skins (All)
(7655 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from BastianB :lynce you can make this for XRT please? would make me very happy

Jun for XR GT Turbo, noted.

Quote from feat :

Spanish language is very strange, if only one word translates in whole sentence.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lol good thing im spanish

it says do what you wish u can earase the 2048

English:

yes.

Hahahahahaha.
Quote from beefyman666 :Here's another R33 replica. This time based on the Unisia Jecs JGTC car. 2048 and render attached. Already uploaded to LFSWorld. Do NOT edit. Enjoy.

You made me play GT2 again Nice skin!
Quote from LFSn00b :You made me play GT2 again Nice skin!

Thats where I got the inspiration from. I remember that car the most as it used to make me loads of money. Win a three lap race and sell that car for 250k.

Theres a couple more R33's to be skinned, so keep your eyes peeled.
Nice skin once again, beefster
Quote from beefyman666 :Here's another R33 replica. This time based on the Unisia Jecs JGTC car.

2048 and render attached.

Already uploaded to LFSWorld.

Do NOT edit.

Enjoy.

Love it !!

I like too much the Skins based on Gran Turismo.
Cool skin Beefy.

I still need to finish off the Chaser skin I started last year.
Last Year!?
Last is the year before this year. You know, the year that you registered as a demo racer? What about you get a license now? A year on demo must suck.
i was 2 years on demo lol with half year chilling from lfs
I only played demo a couple of times and was like i am going to buy this game and did
ive played since june 20th this year and im buying lisence byaugust 16th
i had the demo eveer since a week before patch y so i only had a week with the xrt then i got bored of it and stopped playing for about a year then i bought s1
Good to know. But this is skins thread, so please keep on topic.
Patch Y isnt out for a year.
mate... pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase make it public
If you will clean whole vents, then you can make it public.
negative

sry its priv
Quote from Riders Motion :Last is the year before this year. You know, the year that you registered as a demo racer? What about you get a license now? A year on demo must suck.

The usual reason: money problems.

Yep, it sucks being in demo for a year already but I am becoming a semi-racer as I'm starting to be fond of the FBM. Bored of BL though Devs should add turns.
Quote from BastianB :lynce you can make this for XRT please? would make me very happy

Working on it
nice thank you
tired of my XRT looking like an S15 so here's my lights ive been using for a while, still haven't seen them anywhere else so i figured some one would like them edit if you want
Attached images
XRT_perfectlights.jpg
Here is my 1st public skin! Free to use and please comment.

Attached images
XRT_Maxim_Public.jpg
maxiim3.jpg
Quote from maxiim :Here is my 1st public skin! Free to use and please comment.

Naais

XR Skins (All)
(7655 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG