The online racing simulator
Hehhe u al have right

Yea i was to leazy to meake other site ( sponsors ) but some decals look wierd on other site when i put it normal its somthing like "japan style" . Teory of Feng Shui and 45* degree meake me laf ( leaf? ) xD

l1k3z0mg - i like it .. but add a little more shadows ( that look unreal a bit ) i know next will be greate !
Been enjoying the game so thought I would do a skin.
Attached images
UNREAL3.jpg
Quote from Feme :Hehhe u al have right

Yea i was to leazy to meake other site ( sponsors ) but some decals look wierd on other site when i put it normal its somthing like "japan style" . Teory of Feng Shui and 45* degree meake me laf ( leaf? ) xD

l1k3z0mg - i like it .. but add a little more shadows ( that look unreal a bit ) i know next will be greate !

I really like the skin but I think you switched sides. normally the right side of the car has the decals mirrored, not left side
still nice
Quote from Feme :Hehhe u al have right

Thx man i am still messing around with some of the stuff, just thought i should share it with some people...
Thanks for the reply!.
Here's my private Silvia S15 skin
Attached images
goldenbeast.jpg
goldenbeast2.jpg
simple, but i like it
didn't know who made them, i think CDF
no i didn't ask yet,i will
this skin looks a lot like the secret weapon skin from db without the decals
Quote from mc906 :this skin looks a lot like the secret weapon skin from db without the decals

Would you mind quoting the post you are talking about next time please? It's quite chaotic to try and guess who the heck somone is talking about in a 3000+ posts thread.
the most recent skin...
iam just talkin about the color of the skin
Quote from Venom(UK) :Been enjoying the game so thought I would do a skin.

Very nice But the text on the rear wing is upside down (or is it supposed to be that way?)
Quote from mickyc30 :why do you need permission? you can get them for free from here

tnx for posting that & helping me out, now i don't need permission i guess
any time, glad to help
-
MY FIRST XRR skin (JakubCZ) DELETED by JakubCZ
nice one for the first skin
that is my skin boys what do you think?
Attached images
XFG_V.gordonas.jpg
Quote from deiwisxxx :what do you think?

I think you shouldn't post it in this thread. Try the XF Skins thread.
I got my new car delivered today, Sebone did the whole work on it so kudos to him.

Quote from Riders Motion :I got my new car delivered today, Sebone did the whole work on it so kudos to him.

lights please!! lol

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG